Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[Aman Sinaya wins] Aman Sinaya vs Rekai Tori Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:27 pm
Aman Sinaya vs Rekai Tori

Single Elimination: The loser is out the tournament.

Remember to review the Battle System.

Rekai Tori
click here to reveal your skills
HP 23
Stamina 17
Chakra 14
Body 4
Mind 3

Sukai
HP 15
Stamina 11
Chakra 14
Body 3
Mind 3

Aman Sinaya
click here to reveal your skills
HP 21
Stamina 16
Chakra 16
Body 3
Mind 3

Base Combat Order per round
Rekai Tori
Aman Sinaya
Sukai

Good luck to both of you!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:46 am
Aman Sinaya bows to Rekai Tori. "Please do not hold back on me," She says as she readies her stance. "Let's have a meaningful battle!"  

Aman Sinaya

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:50 pm
Replenish:- none
Reaction:- none
Action:- Takaryuu: Tsume no Kizu (1 damage)

Rekai returned her bow with his own, "Yes, Aman-san, this battle will be one to remember." He took his own stance as Sukai flew off his shoulder, soaring above the two and awaiting for her time to strike. Rekai charged towards Aman, drawing his fist back.
As he neared he shouted, "Tsume no Kizu!"

HP:- 23
Stamina:- 15
Chakra:- 14
Body:- 4
Mind:- 3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:53 am
Replenish: none
Reaction: Chakra Kyuin no Jutsu (-3 stamina, -3 chakra)
Action: Scalpel slice (2 damage)

Aman Sinaya receives Rekai Tori's assault (-1 HP) but uses the opportunity to absorb his stamina and chakra. (gains +3 on her stamina and chakra) Seeing a possible opening, she aims for a point of pain in the torso area to attack using her scalpel. (-3 on her stamina)

HP: 20
Stamina: 13
Chakra: 16
Body: 3
Mind: 3

If I lose... at least my post style is beautiful.... hahahaha! And I didn't notice at first, but the chicks around you are soooo cute!!!!  

Aman Sinaya

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:01 pm
Replenish:- none
Action:- Genwaku Tsume (lose next turn)

Sukai watched the start of the battle from above. She saw Rekai's punch connect only to have recieved Aman's own attack. Her eyes flared with anger and she dove down at Aman, flexing her claws out in front of her when she neared, ready to strike at Aman's eyes.

HP:- 15
Stamina:- 7
Body:- 3

(((Heh, so true...and thanks for the chickie coment ^^.)))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Replenish:- 4 stamina, 3 chakra
Reaction:- acceptance of strike
Action:- Tsume Jiten (2 damage, If target's body stat is lower than Rekai's it does an additional 1 damage)

Rekai was stunned for a moment as a strange sensation convulsed through his body. It was like a part of his energy was being absorbed from him. He stumbled back slightly only to be struck in the chest with Aman's scalpel. He fell back, but recovered quickly and flipped himself into a one-handed handstand (one arm broken and in a sling), and swung his leg towards Aman.
"Tsume Jiten!"

HP:- 21
Stamina:- 13

Kulac Akios

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:33 am
Replenish: +3 stamina
Reaction: Bunshin no Jutsu on Sukai's Genwaku Tsume, Accepts Rekai's attack.
Action: Kakuri Shouheki no Jutsu to Rekai Tori (both cannot attack each other for 2 rounds, barrier serves as medium)

Sukai hit its target but was actually a clone, and it disappears in a puff of smoke. (-2 chakra) The real Aman wasn't able to escape though as Rekai meets her with a spinning kick. (-2 HP) She could really feel the strength of the kick. (-1 HP) As she flies off from the kick, she calmly lets go of a scroll towards Rekai. (-4 chakra) She plans to encase him in a barrier for a while.

HP: 17
Stamina: 16
Chakra: 10

Yey! I'm enjoying the battle!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:36 am
Replenish:- 3 stamina, 3 chakra (can't replenish)
Action:- ketatamashii Metsuki (Target cannot use reaction skills next turn)

Sukai cawed at the smoke that surrounded her, flapping her wings to try to rid herslef of it. She flew higher into the air again to find her missing target with her sharp eyes, catching sight of Aman on the ground below.

Stamina:- 11

(((Yeah, so am I ^^)))  

Kulac Akios

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:40 am
Replenish:- 4 stamina, 3 chakra (can't replenish)
Reaction:- Kawarimi no Jutsu
Action:- Tsume Jiten (2 damage, If target's body stat is lower than Rekai's it does an additional 1 damage)

Rekai saw the scroll bounding towards him as he pushed himself out of the handstand and raised an eyebrow as it slowed to a stop near his feet. A sudden realisation came to him and he quickly made a hand sign. The barrier came up around a log where Rekai had once been. Instead Rekai had come up beside Aman and jumped into another spinning kick.

Stamina:- 14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:15 pm
Replenish: +3 chakra
Reaction: Disabled. Accepts Rekai's attack.
Action: Kakuri Shouheki no Jutsu to Rekai Tori (both cannot attack each other for 2 rounds, barrier serves as medium)

As Aman attempts to dodge, a strange sensation struck her that led her to just stare at Rekai's second spinning kick coming at her. (-2 HP) Again, the moment she took the hit, she discreetly lets go of a scroll towards Rekai as she attempts to encase him in a barrier for a while. (-4 chakra) The kick sent her flying across the room showcasing Rekai's strength. (-1 HP)

HP: 14
Chakra: 9

Hahaha! You haven't even released your Bloodline Limit yet. I'm already flying around! rofl Nooooo! Forgot the post style!! crying  

Aman Sinaya

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:34 am
Replenish:- 3 stamina (can't replenish), 3 chakra (can't replenish)
Action:- Genwaku Tsume (lose next turn)

Sukai released her gaze on Aman and dove towards her with her claws out, preparing to strike. She let out an ear peircing caw as she flew downwards at high speeds towards her target.

HP:-
Stamina:- 7

(((Nooooo!! How could you forget the border style burning_eyes And yeah, I still need to use it ^^ but only at the right time or if the situation gets dire)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:42 am
Replenish:- 4 stamina (can't replenish), 3 chakra (can't replenish)
Reaction:- none ("ACK!!")
Action:- ...sitting down... sweatdrop

Rekai landed from his spinning kick on one knee. He looked up and saw Aman quite a distance away, not noticing the scroll until it was too late. The barrier encased him, leaving him stunned and with little room to move.
"Hmm. She's a clever one..." He muttered to himself, "but still..." He drew his fist back, charging chakra within it, and sending it flying towards the barrier wall. His fist landed with a thud, causing a shockwave to convulse through his body.
"Nngg...!! Okay, that didn't work!" Rekai cursed at himself, wincing as he nursed his hand. He shot a glare at the barrier wall.
"Well, since I'm stuck here I might as well make the most of it." Rekai grumbled to himself as he dropped down to the ground and crossed his legs. He leant against the barrier wall behind him and shut his eyes, reserving his energy.

Stamina:- 14
Chakra:- 10

(((Ack! Forgot to minus chakra for the subsitution jutsu before! domokun Just for that I'm going minus 4 chakra now.)))  

Kulac Akios

Aman Sinaya

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:53 am
Replenish: +3 chakra
Reaction: Lost Turn
Action: Lost Turn

Aman saw the scroll hit Rekai. She immediately made hand seals and shout, "Kakuri Shouheki no Jutsu!" A barrier formed around Rekai. "Finally!" she thought. In her celebration though, she did not see Sukai diving towards her. Quick scratches to her eyes made her scream in pain. It took her a while to soothe her eyes. (lost turn)

1 round down for Kakuri Shouheki no Jutsu

HP: 14
Chakra: 12

It's okay! Happens to all of us. blaugh I forgot my post style again. Oh well! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:23 am
Replenish:- 3 stamina, 3 chakra (can't replenish)
Action:- none

Sukai retreated after the successful attack to temporarily blind Aman. She flapped her wings and flew over to the barrier, gracefully landing on top of it. She cawed and began to claw and peck the barrier.

Stamina:- 10

(((Don't forget next time 3nodding . I usually have my head in the clouds so I'm going to use this post style ^^)))  

Kulac Akios

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Replenish:- 4 stamina (can't replenish 1), 3 chakra
Action:- none

Rekai sat still and silent, concentrating on his thoughts. He could hear Sukai clawing at the barrier but he knew it wouldn't do much. There was no way to break the barrier. For now, he was stuck in this jutsu created prison.

Stamina:- 17
Chakra:- 13

(((damn, now I forgot the post style sweatdrop )))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff