Stuff Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:30 am
Does anyone have any Kaori Yuki stuff?
I have a wall scrool of Angel Sanctuary and a mouse pad.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:21 am
Wall scroll? Is that the giant plastic posters that look like material?

My friend bought me one of those with Rociel heart and Setsuna.

I have the art books.. don't know if that's really merchandise. I've seen some really consumer crazy town obsessive expensive stuff out there. On the LJ AS community a girl was selling a necklace and ring of AS there  

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:07 am
My wallscroll has a picture of Sara:holding the earth, Setsuna: right behind her to the right and staring off, and... um, I forgot his name! but the seven-bladed sword guy, he's standing right behind Setsuna.
And the my mouse pad has this picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The store where I got thee also had a lighter, I wish I had gotten it crying
I bought all this stuff before seeing or reading Angel Sanctuary. I liked the pretty pictures so I got them xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:29 am
AHH!! I want an Angel Sanctuary lighter!!! gonk

That's too shweet, i love your mouse pad! It's absolutely gorgeous... and i don't think i've ever seen the picture of your wall scroll before... sounds cool, her art is just that amazing.

I'm like you, i didn't even know what Angel Sanctuary was or who Yuki Kaori was when i first discovered her stuff. I found one of her art books and had to buy it then and there.

Friend and i going through it were pointing to Setsuna on every page not realising and going "Wow, that guy looks pretty cute. Oh no wait, this one looks better." and for Rociel pictures "Oh wow, she's pretty." XD

ARGH! I forgot i have more merchandise XD. Buddy ol' pal Cain sent me a letter on AS paper and a gorgeous little feather i'll never forget heart  

Rociel - Inorganic Angel

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:22 am
I haaaaave. . . . .the Angel Cage artbook, a notebook with Cain, Jez and Riff on the front of it, a pencil board with Cain and Merryweather on it, and a set of Angel Sanctuary stationary. =o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:41 am
I haven't got anything except the AS OVA and a few mangas.
I don't know if it's even possible to get anything else here (What does my fellow Swedes say?), if you don't import from other countries.

I can already see how my money flies away into the darkness sweatdrop  

Vi Sparklemist

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:35 pm
Cain_Hargreaves
I haaaaave. . . . .the Angel Cage artbook, a notebook with Cain, Jez and Riff on the front of it, a pencil board with Cain and Merryweather on it, and a set of Angel Sanctuary stationary. =o

I want AS stationary! That is so cool! ...maybe I can get the people at the Anime store to order me some.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:19 am
All I have is the OAV and most of the manga. I could probably find some wallscrolls, but my mom forbid me from getting more wallscrolls until I can at least find a place to put the ones I already have. sweatdrop I'd loooooooove to have some stationary, though.... *drools* Sounds so cool!  

RionaDaidouji

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:40 am
I have a MASSIVE wallscroll of the cover image of Angel Cage, and some smaller laminated posters.
I have the Angel Cage and Lost Angel artbooks and hte Angelic Voice post card collection.
I really wanted the Angel Box...but so expensive ;_;
I have a few Count Cain shitajiki and some really random Angel Sanctuary stickers.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:48 am
Where do you people find all these things...? So far all I've got is the whole set of Count Cain mangas. Which don't really qualify as 'stuff'...  

Shura Yukihime

yorurei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:05 am
i gots a beautiful setsuna wall scroll(him with wings and chains...i love it!), all 20 volumes on a cd and vols 1-4 on paper...i usta have the tape but i gave it to someone cause i'm gonna buy the dvd when i have enough...i need more stuff tho...and mainly stuff with kira on it...i should go and buy stuff off ebay...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:22 am
Vi Sparklemist
I haven't got anything except the AS OVA and a few mangas.
I don't know if it's even possible to get anything else here (What does my fellow Swedes say?), if you don't import from other countries.

I can already see how my money flies away into the darkness sweatdrop

at least i heven't seen any AS stuff here. why? gonk why can't we have wall scrolls and mouse pads or mugs like everyone else?

oh well, i'll make myself a shirt on wednesday! my art techer will help me and i'll print something on a t-shirt.
what is it you say? need is the mother of inventions...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:32 am
Sanekazura

at least i heven't seen any AS stuff here. why? gonk why can't we have wall scrolls and mouse pads or mugs like everyone else?

oh well, i'll make myself a shirt on wednesday! my art techer will help me and i'll print something on a t-shirt.
what is it you say? need is the mother of inventions...

Agreed. Sniff, sniff crying

Making your own T-shirt print?
....you know what? That's a great idea! I can't believe I haven't come up with anything like that. I'll ask my teacher as soon as I see her 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:39 pm
There's a store around here that make personalised mouse pads. All you need to give them is a picture.

My sis and got an Evangilion one made for a friend of ours. XD It's awsome.

That won't work for me, though.... I have a wacom mouse on a tablet, so no use for a mouse pad...  

RionaDaidouji

dysfunctional.reality

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:33 am
Little me has nothing but the entire Angel Sanctuary manga, downloaded from BitTorrent, the three part OVA also downloaded from BitTorrent, and I also have the OST's for both the manga and OVA. I have yet to see a shop with AS or any Kaori Yuki merchandise in good old England... though it is rather comforting that Count Cain was set over here. *Does a dance.*  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff