55%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:07 am
So which are you getting?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:58 am
Fire red. My first starter ever was a charmander blaugh
These games might be the blast from the past I was looking for... not only old memories of red and blue but old memories of my school and my long lost pokemaniac freinds. We spent hours at school playing and battling each other whee . Like I remember one time when my ivysaur and my magicarp evolved at the same time heart

ahhh... good times.

sorry to waste everyone's time like that sweatdrop  

josh a gogo

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:36 am
I am so getting FireRed. 3nodding And I am so getting a damned black Charizard, even if it kills me.

If I have any money left over, I'll get LeafGreen, too.

Oh, and I'm also so getting Emerald.
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:45 am
Definitely all three. ^^ Though, I think I'll start with Leaf Green, then if I have the money, move onto Emerald.

Think they'll ever have a Water Blue? xd

Aquafire

Namagoroshi_Okibi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:05 pm
I'll get fire red then emerald and leaf green last.

and I will not go any farther on my fire red till I get a shiney charmander! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:56 pm
I'm after LeafGreen. I never had blue, or green, whichever you'd like to call it, and I'd pretty much like that...for my b-day. And I'll TRY to get the other four (Ruby, Sapphire heart , Emerald, and Fire Red heart . I really want the hearted ones....)

Oh, and not to waste spavce, but one of my BEST friends is going to try to get her g-ma to make me an Inuyasha suit for my b-day! 4laugh She makes lots of costumes VERY well, and that'd be graet if she could...I'd faint... heart  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

josh a gogo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:03 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
I'm after LeafGreen. I never had blue, or green, whichever you'd like to call it, and I'd pretty much like that...for my b-day. And I'll TRY to get the other four (Ruby, Sapphire heart , Emerald, and Fire Red heart . I really want the hearted ones....)

Oh, and not to waste spavce, but one of my BEST friends is going to try to get her g-ma to make me an Inuyasha suit for my b-day! 4laugh She makes lots of costumes VERY well, and that'd be graet if she could...I'd faint... heart

SHIPPO You never sece to suprise me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:03 pm
Aquafire
Definitely all three. ^^ Though, I think I'll start with Leaf Green, then if I have the money, move onto Emerald.

Think they'll ever have a Water Blue? xd
Same here and I want them to make a Water Blue! I LIKE WATER POKÉMON!! whee  

Andy1989

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:13 pm
Technically, I'm getting Fire red and Emerald. But my fiance will be getting Leaf Green, so I will have access to all three. Ah, Pokélove.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:04 pm
I want FireRed and Emerald. Emerald just looks so awesome and FireRed is a "classic".  

Playwright

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:47 pm
I'm getting Leaf Green and Emerald, but my husband is getting Fire Red. What that means is that I'm getting Fire Red about six months later, once he's bored with it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:55 pm
I don't know. As I said, I haven't cared much for the new versions... but I'll tell you this: If they ever make Purple... I'm snapping it up. 3nodding  

Ginga

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:42 am
I'm getting Fire Red, I've got Blue. And I hope I'll get Emerald too.

I think they'll make Water Blue or Lightning/Electric Yellow, in the same way as Yellow, Crystal and Emerald.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:02 am
sweatdrop God, I'm so behind in the times of Pokemon.... can someone tell me what is going on? What are these titles?  

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amazing Al

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:11 am
Emerald first, as it's the closest I can get to water xd , then leaf green. Oh, and my bro will probably get fire red, so I'll play on that one too. 3nodding Wow, back to red and green, eek I can hardly believe it! Hello Mr squirtle! heart  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff