Reply Rock Lee Guild
Why don't people like lee? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isn't lee asome?
  Hell Yes
  No(what did you join the rock lee guild then)
View Results

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:09 pm
Honestly lee is awesome who would hate him, he;s funny and not annoying. He rocks why would anybody hate him, besides those sasuke lovers, from that one episode where lee owned sasuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:40 pm
kagome_lover_269
Honestly lee is asome who would hate him, he;s funny and not annoying. He rocks why would anybody hate him, besides those sasuke lovers, from that one episode where lee owned sasuke.
Because there are mean, stupid, a**l morons out there in the world.  

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

Infectious Decay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Oh god, please learn how to spell awesome correctly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:34 pm
I loved that episode where Rock Lee Owns Sasuke! That made me his fan on the spot! Sasuke should get his butt kicked more. Slap some sense into him!  

jazzknh1

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:49 pm
Dokuro Ninja
xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:55 pm
Hey, I LOVE Lee. I don't know why people dont like him. My friend hates him. So I told her, "Well, Itachi can be considered a He/she." Just to make her mad. XD  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:56 pm
Winiola
Hey, I LOVE Lee. I don't know why people dont like him. My friend hates him. So I told her, "Well, Itachi can be considered a He/she." Just to make her mad. XD
D:
Me like Itachi-san.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:58 pm
call me cloud
Winiola
D:
Me like Itachi-san.
Well, I kinda like him. I just call him that sometimes cause of his eyelashes. XD
And it was just to get back for the whole thing she wrote in my yearbook. "Royale, have a great summer! Oh, and BTW, I hate Lee."  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:01 pm
Winiola
call me cloud
Winiola
D:
Me like Itachi-san.
Well, I kinda like him. I just call him that sometimes cause of his eyelashes. XD
And it was just to get back for the whole thing she wrote in my yearbook. "Royale, have a great summer! Oh, and BTW, I hate Lee."
-gasp- You need more revenge than that. And yeah, his eyelashes are girly, but girly is sexy. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:26 pm
Winiola

lol my friend loves sasuke, but I hate him and I love lee and she hates him so we always hate on each other favorite characters!  

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

bakaanimefreak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:54 am
jazzknh1
I loved that episode where Rock Lee Owns Sasuke! That made me his fan on the spot! Sasuke should get his butt kicked more. Slap some sense into him!
3nodding i agree  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:09 pm
bakaanimefreak
jazzknh1
3nodding i agree
mee too.  

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:54 pm
This is why I love the Rock lee guild mostly everybody agrees with each other!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:55 pm
Dokuro Ninja

Dude, everybody makes a typo don't get upset over it god, it's not like you can't understand me.  

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:51 pm
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

lol my friend loves sasuke, but I hate him and I love lee and she hates him so we always hate on each other favorite characters!
Yeah. My friends and I make fun of each other's fav. characters for fun. Especially me and my Best friend. I've known her since the 1st grade, and we love to make fun of each other. But our favorite thing to do for a joke is make fun of Lee and Kiba. (She makes fun of Lee, I make fun of Kiba.) Like for instance, she once said, "Lee is a mop-top. I bet he'd be better than a swifer broom!" And so I said, "Oh yeah?! Well, Kiba is an eskimo! In fact, that's why the song, 'I'm the last Gay eskimo' was made! It was FOR HIM!"  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff