Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Tell your story! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:52 am
Hey everyone. Being on RE forums before, i've heard quite a few interesting stories about RE gameplay. If you have an interesting story regarding Resident Evil Games, Post em up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:39 am
Guess I'll take the initiative. xd

I was playing RE4 for my first time through, and I was fighting Verdugo. Fighting = holding off until elevator arrived 'cause I didn't know you could actually kill him. razz So I've successfully held him off, the elevator arrives. I'm in red health, no more healing items. I run into the room with the elevator, and then as he runs in I knock over the liquid nitrogen canister, freezing him up. I run towards the elevator slowly (red health, remember?) and I'm at the console. I press A, and at the same time Verdugo had gotten free and swiped my head off. I had to start over. ...Cheapest-a** death if I ever saw one. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:43 am
Canas Renvall

I was playing RE4 for my first time through, and I was fighting Verdugo. Fighting = holding off until elevator arrived 'cause I didn't know you could actually kill him. razz So I've successfully held him off, the elevator arrives. I'm in red health, no more healing items. I run into the room with the elevator, and then as he runs in I knock over the liquid nitrogen canister, freezing him up. I run towards the elevator slowly (red health, remember?) and I'm at the console. I press A, and at the same time Verdugo had gotten free and swiped my head off. I had to start over. ...Cheapest-a** death if I ever saw one. D:

Which is why I never go into that battle without a rocket launcher XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:21 am
Gamer_404
Canas Renvall

I like using the Broken Butterfly. 3nodding  

Vankala

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:38 am
Vankala
Gamer_404
Canas Renvall

is the broken butterfly better than the killer7? i think it is  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:48 am
Resident_Kyo
Vankala
Gamer_404
Canas Renvall

is the broken butterfly better than the killer7? i think it is

Yea, if its upgraded all the way. :3  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:38 am
I'm doing an RE4 runthrough, and I'm at that part now (Verdugo). I really think the broken butterfly does the trick. Im not a fan at using the Rocket Launcher... it just seems too.... cheap.... xd

That being said I'm a fan of the older guns... and tend to keep them throughout each playthrough

Shotgun, Rifle (regular, not the semi-auto), Red9 (because its sooo pretty!), Broken Butterfly.

smile Such a nice, good-looking arsenal!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:01 pm
Doing a knife only walkthrough with LeonA on Re2. Final boss and i'm on my 14th attempt. i have about 3 FA sprays a full healing herb combo (3 green) and the rest are single greens. i started the battle and slashed the 16 (using an FA spray and a green herb). after the first amount of goes i discovered a way of knifeing G4 with him being unable to attack back. To do this i walked backwards from him and he would jump up over me and land behind me with his back to me. in this time i could pull off around 4-5 slashs. however he twice jumped on to the containors wasting around 30-45 seconds each time. he died with around 40 seconds left (all my healing items gone but still in fine) and wasted time with his death scene. i rushed down the elevator and reached the train with only 00:01:28  

Ivory Lie

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:30 pm
Here's an RE4 Mercenaries one. It'll be pretty short.

Ok, so I was kicking a** with Ada in the village, mostly because I used the tactic where you get all the time and go to the loft in the barn. Anyway, I had gone through about two volleys of enemies and needed to go down for an ammo run and also to lure out more. So, I leave the barn and start killing a few enemies, just to lure out more. Right as I'm thinking to go back into the barn, I hear a chainsaw rev. Of course, I panic and kick open the door to the barn. I bet you can guess what happens next.

So yeah, I had about a minute left and I lose my head. It sucked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm
I was playing Outbreak online in the Hellfire scenario. And by the end, we were all just ******** up. I mean, the three of us were in danger and the little lickers were everywhere. (Extra Hard Mode)
I think I was David... At least I remember the knife... We just just barely beat the Regis Licker. I crawled my a** to the exit... My virus level was at 89%. It was the most climactic RE experience I've ever had.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:28 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
Here's an RE4 Mercenaries one. It'll be pretty short.

Ok, so I was kicking a** with Ada in the village, mostly because I used the tactic where you get all the time and go to the loft in the barn. Anyway, I had gone through about two volleys of enemies and needed to go down for an ammo run and also to lure out more. So, I leave the barn and start killing a few enemies, just to lure out more. Right as I'm thinking to go back into the barn, I hear a chainsaw rev. Of course, I panic and kick open the door to the barn. I bet you can guess what happens next.

So yeah, I had about a minute left and I lose my head. It sucked.

Yeah, that would seriously suck. Reminds me of the first time I ran into the Dr. Salvatore in water world.... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:20 pm
Was that even the same Dr. Salvatore? I don't think he could have grown to 7 feet and upgraded his chainsaw(S) like that. ...Or can he? XD

Anyways, *cough* I've been doing some attempts in getting used to Professional Mode by playing it a few times. Right now, I'm on my sixth attempt at Handgun / Knife + No Merchant + 90% Accuracy run on Pro. I keep having trouble with Verdungo - until my friend showed me to bring lots of herbs and just run; save ammo. x_X Well, off to fight (now) the mutated Salazar, ey? Based on some walkthroughs, Salazar takes at least 400-500 handgun bullets (since you can't upgrade or let alone SPEAK with the merchant) so I started being careful, yeah... ...I think I'm going to restart once more Dx I don't even have that much bullets D:

Kobo-chan

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:23 pm
Ok, so I'm playing RE0, and in the beginning I have to separate from Rebecca and set the break power on. So I get to the room where I have to kill Edward, and I realized I forgot the card! I cursed so much because I had a minute and a half left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:40 pm
Lol. I was doing and RE4 run-through and when i got to the prison (The one with Garrador) and i had no bullets what-so-ever, so i got in a few hit's with my knife and killed him xd
I did the same with El Gigante lol.  

Chipp Zanuff

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:49 pm
ok a few days ago i just got RE4 for my Wii and its a lot better than the Gamecube and PS2 versions in my opinion. Well its hard to control Leon at first because i was so used to the gamecube and ps2 controllers. So I'm in the village and I was surrouned by 3 guys so i shot them all with my shotgun and a guy come us in the ladder behind me and grabs me and the chainsaw dude was right in front of me. When i shook him off my head was gone. But the video you unlock for beating the game is amazing.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff