Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Fox News Claims Pres. is more approved than Congress! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:13 am
Talk about a lousy time for congress than again the first thing the Speaker of the house said was

'If there's anything I learned being in congress is that this war has nothing to do with Al Queda'

rofl rofl rofl HAHAHA!!!

Well I think these next three years are going to suck!!! For all y'all religious christians I think I had a prophesy that Hillary Clinton won the Candidacy and Presidency sad crying >_> !!!

Man I hope the majority changes back to republican in a few years!!!

Ok basically it said that the President was 34% approved, congress was 23% approved, and soldiers were 78% approved!!! I believe it said that or they are close to the actual number!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:06 pm
Oh my gosh! if that clinton witch wins i'm moving to a deserted island somewhere. i don't believe our country is ready for a female president. i don't think it's ready for an African-American(gah! i hate having to be politically correct!) president. Our nation isn't ready for it. Yeah a woman or a black president would be nice, eventually but if that happens i hope it's Condolisa Rice(i don't know if that's speled right crying ).  

singin4Christ

Kysaara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:13 pm
lol we could all live on the island together ^_^ I totally agree, I'm only 20 miles from Canada, I'll go if I have to  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:45 pm
BlueSpartan058
lol we could all live on the island together ^_^ I totally agree, I'm only 20 miles from Canada, I'll go if I have to

Cornwall island? i'm only 7 houses from Canada! it's a shprt walk. i'll go with you!  

singin4Christ

Kysaara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:22 am
singin4Christ
BlueSpartan058

Cornwall island? i'm only 7 houses from Canada! it's a shprt walk. i'll go with you!

Sounds good to me =P  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:35 am
Fire Consumes...

Tell me, where's that deserted island? I'm moving in a heartbeat it she wins, because soon enough video games will become illegal, firearms will be banned entirely, and three quarters of the nation will join the "Save the Emus!" movement.

...Darkness Surrounds  

Ab Aeterno-Ex Deo

allypoohbear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:59 pm
I'll move too. My father said that if Bill Clinton ever became president he would leave the country and only come back when he was gone. Well when Clinton became president we left and lived in japan for eight years....maybe i'll just have to do the same  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:12 am
I would probably go out and shoot whoever would ban video games, No One Takes Away Brogan's Halo Time!  

Kysaara

singin4Christ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:41 pm
The Soul of Fire
Fire Consumes...

Tell me, where's that deserted island? I'm moving in a heartbeat it she wins, because soon enough video games will become illegal, firearms will be banned entirely, and three quarters of the nation will join the "Save the Emus!" movement.

...Darkness Surrounds

it's on the native american reservation in the black whole between the US and canada. if she takes away my guns she'll be in for a world of hurt! i can't live without my babies! they're olimpic 22 cal.s there is no way she'll be able to pry those guns out of my cold dead fingers! it's not guns that kill people! people use guns to ill people! you can kill someonewith a. icicle! is she gonna ban mother nature from making those too?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:53 pm
singin4Christ
The Soul of Fire
Fire Consumes...

...Darkness Surrounds

it's on the native american reservation in the black whole between the US and canada. if she takes away my guns she'll be in for a world of hurt! i can't live without my babies! they're olimpic 22 cal.s there is no way she'll be able to pry those guns out of my cold dead fingers! it's not guns that kill people! people use guns to ill people! you can kill someonewith a. icicle! is she gonna ban mother nature from making those too?

Almost as bad as national healthcare... it's also a direct threat to our second ammendment, and not to mention if they can break the second why not the first, or any of the 32... i think it's thirty-two  

The Hallowed Mouse

kakari Ohemi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:07 pm
I dont want Hillary or Barack Obama winning, I dont want hillary winning because.....well, because shes hillary, but I also dont want Obama to win because the only reason that my family has survived with enough money was because all the tax cuts that Bush did, and Obama plans to take out ALL of those tax cuts for some reason of which I forgot. =/  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:15 pm
kakari Ohemi
I dont want Hillary or Barack Obama winning, I dont want hillary winning because.....well, because shes hillary, but I also dont want Obama to win because the only reason that my family has survived with enough money was because all the tax cuts that Bush did, and Obama plans to take out ALL of those tax cuts for some reason of which I forgot. =/

If Obama or Hillary win, the island idea sounds rather good..........  

_Escape Expectations_

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:00 pm
          If Obama or Clinton win the election, I am OUT OF HERE. D; Make way Canada, here comes me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:11 pm
Pshhhhhh. If some of America's power even touches any of their hands I'll just shoot myself. (Nah, I'm not that depressed xd ) It'd be hard to escape their wrath. I mean, when Bill was in office, Hillary freaking tried to get the marines protecting her out! She's just a child of the 60s I guess...  

hokuzfan

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:26 pm
That island sounds like a good place to live. I might have to come with you guys.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff