Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
The world according to MOLATAR! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seen before?
  yes
  no
View Results

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:32 am

1. its hilarious, and very very sad.

Its the reason atheists have a problem with religious people. Molatar, insults and has a very big god complex. It really confuses me how this site can remain up, i guess cause hes willing to explain...

Its people like this that cause the level headed christians (ones not trying to convert) the trouble they get from people. And whats also confuseing he has this optomistic attitude that he can fix all. So i must respect he has such firm faith...but he just a...i dunno not willing to debate properly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:02 am
This thing is a joke, right?  

Covered-Up Boxers

God of lunchboxes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:07 am
Clicky
MY SATIRE IS BETTER.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:53 pm
Themed idea to reach out to a particular group: +2

Assuming that more than ten or so were truly dense enough to need such to be contacted: -5

Assuming that more than ten or so would ever actually respond to idea in this presentation: -5

"Showing your a** instead of your face", in reference to attitude and respect (Or lack there-of): -15

Total score: -23

[Fail.]  

Tenth Speed Writer

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:43 pm
if that was a blow to me i don't really care, i just thought it was crazy someone actually acted or thought all this.

my best friend and i were debating, this was not his actual site it disapeared four years ago but someone found the documents and posted it agian this year. we think the original master died of this. but his ideas spread. I just find it really creepy as well hes such a big christian but is a furry......goes aginst much????  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:44 pm
Covered-Up Boxers
This thing is a joke, right?

and it is real very real...crazy no?  

Crooked_Lamb

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:46 pm
Shedra Helix
Clicky
MY SATIRE IS BETTER.

omg my parents think im possessed how much i laughed at this...ok you win...but were/ are those people serious???  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:06 pm
Lyoko_Alchemist
if that was a blow to me i don't really care, i just thought it was crazy someone actually acted or thought all this.

I was talking about the site.  

Tenth Speed Writer

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:14 pm
Lyoko_Alchemist
I just find it really creepy as well hes such a big christian but is a furry......goes aginst much????

I can't say that one enjoying anthropomorphic role playing would compromise their ability to cling to a religious belief. However, it is something similar to being a Christian rock star or a Christian member of the Hell's Angels - just because you don't do the "bad things" your peers do doesn't mean you won't still be judged as though you did.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:36 pm
The part about "P-Shifting" is absolutely AMAZING.

Read it. For real.

"Here are the Bible passages which could possibly grant a shape-shift."

I love the spell prayer she made up for it to work:

Quote:
Eternal Father, You know what grave matter is resting on my heart. I detest being human because I feel powerless and ugly. Please forgive me for resenting the body you created for me. I need a change.

You have solved many of my problems before. I ask you to solve this one. I ask you to change me into a (name the creature) in Jesus' name because I see no other way out. I am desperate, Lord.

I delight myself in You, God, and you will give me the desire of my heart.

Oh, how I desire to be a (name the creature). I trust in You, God, and You will bring my shape-shift to pass.

I thank you Father for the suffering of my poor Lord Jesus on the cross, for it is by His death that I am free of sin, and it is by His resurrection that I can petition you with confidence.

You, Lord Jesus, have the power to do this for me. I trust in Your name. I trust in your Power. I believe that you can change me into a (name the creature). I believe that You want to change me into a (name the creature). I can change my shape through the strength that You give me.

I ask You, Father, in Jesus' name, to change me into a (name the creature). I accept it now. I believe that my body is being changed now. Fullness of joy is mine because You have changed me.

I thank you Father for caring so much about me that You would do anything for Me if I asked it by faith through the name of your Son Jesus. I thank you Jesus for taking away my sins and diseases and advocating for me with the Father. I thank you Holy Spirit for guiding me into salvation, showing me how to pray, and teaching me how to be holy.

May my new body glorify You, Father, and lead other human beings into salvation. Amen.
rofl  

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:43 pm
So that's why we can't find any decent, faithful Christians, just bigots and assholes; all the good ones have become a wulf or a ravyn!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:54 pm
Watch your tongue here, if you would.

One of the most respectable members of this guild is a furry. That website is just a pox mark on the image as a whole.

Two images, if you wish to count how utterly humiliating it would be to some Christians.  

Tenth Speed Writer

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:00 am
You misunderstand. Furries are often great people and I'm friends with many.

I'm not picking on furries in the least. Just showcasing the magnanimity of cognitive dissonance the website's author must surely endure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:39 am
Lyoko_Alchemist
Shedra Helix
Clicky
MY SATIRE IS BETTER.

omg my parents think im possessed how much i laughed at this...ok you win...but were/ are those people serious???

lol they think your possessed? thats halarious. even i can attain to the fact your not, even if i go according to biblical stand points your not "spiritually" possessed.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crooked_Lamb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:28 am
saint: it was a "forgets word.." saying?.........but yeah my grandma at least does..

the rest: I know a few furries as well, which is whjy if find it strange that there is a christian one. All the ones i know are wicca or atheist. And think their demons and stuff. Which goes aginst belif....

But over all.....the rules for the forum, are the best part i think.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff