ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
making fun of rock lee. ...so mean Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do people make fun of you for liking rock lee?
  yes
  no
View Results

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:55 pm
Man friend made fun of me when she was at my house because she saw I was on this rock lee guild. She was like why do you like him he is weird. Couldn’t you join a gaara guild or something. I told her Rock lee is funny and he just makes the show. I don’t make fun of her when she likes weird animes I don’t like so why does she have to make fun of stuff I like when she doesn’t?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:25 pm
I hear you. My friends make fun of me all the time cause I like him. They say stuff like, "I hate him." And "He's too weird." But y'know, this is coming from people that like Itachi and Orochimaru. There are PLENTY of things I could say about them, but don't.  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

Infectious Decay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:59 am
It's lame that she's making fun of you for liking Rock Lee.
It's even lamer because Rock Lee just an anime character.
Why should she care so much about what you like?
You need better friends.
She needs a life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:35 pm
Argh. D: It's hard to find anyone who likes Rock Lee. Everyone thinks he's ugly and gay. D;

Little do they know that Lee is coming over to kick their a** soon... yes, every single Lee hater. >:3 Muahaha. Go get 'em, Lee.  

mond -an- mitternacht

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:24 am
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
Argh. D: It's hard to find anyone who likes Rock Lee. Everyone thinks he's ugly and gay. D;

Little do they know that Lee is coming over to kick their a** soon... yes, every single Lee hater. >:3 Muahaha. Go get 'em, Lee.
xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:50 pm
I know! It pisses me off when I tell my friends I think Lee is cute and they just stare at me like I just was beamed down from a UFO.

That and my friend always tells me how much she hates Naruto but I can't complain about other animes' she likes. sweatdrop  

Tall-Trees-Falling

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:53 pm
My ex best friend liked lee too but then she stopped and all my other ex friends hate him and my older friends don't like him either, but I don't care I love him! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm
Before I used to have bushy eye brows and since I like lee my old friends would make fun of me for it but I didn't care I like it because it reminded me of lee.  

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

TWITCH8008

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 pm
My friend made fun of me for liking Lee. She said he was ugly and stupid. But then I showed her his drunken fist and I think she was impressed because after that she started saying, "I only make fun of you to make you mad, Lee is cool."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:47 pm
TWITCH8008
My friend made fun of me for liking Lee. She said he was ugly and stupid. But then I showed her his drunken fist and I think she was impressed because after that she started saying, "I only make fun of you to make you mad, Lee is cool."

Lee is awesome.  

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

Rinubao

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:34 pm
I used to think Lee was weak but I learned that most of what he does takes lots of strength.[[kohona senpu is hardest kick to learn for me]].
He is unique and i love him for that because really why have someone who everyone wants..like sasgay..i mean sasuke..sorry i get that wrong a lot anywhos..i love lee because he does what i do..protect the ones i love  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:21 am
No one has made fun of me for liking Rock Lee, because it turns out, that they all like Rock Lee too!  

Erudoa

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:18 am
Rock_Lee_Tai
Yer that always happens to me

User Image
–thumbs up n teeth shine-

*faints again* STOP WITH THE THUMBS AND TEETH!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:39 am
Stop the stupid shining the teeth..first of all..no one can see your teeth..and second your ruining lee everytime you do that

and kagome

just stop fainting neutral  

Rinubao

Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out