Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

'i love rock n' roll!'
  'put another dime in the jutebox, baby!!'
View Results

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:16 pm
ok, this is like my favorite game and i can play expert on most of the songs (yes im a nerd)
heres an awsome vid of o' sweet child of mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1qht4HQmzc
anyone else love this game too

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:12 pm
I love Guitar Hero! I prefer playing an actual guitar but this game still kicks a**! I suck though sweatdrop  

xBeefxTacox

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:55 pm
yeah, i would rather play an actually guitar, but the sad thing is i dont know how. sweatdrop tho, i hear guitar hero is similar  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:21 pm
its hard for me to play. icant remember the chords.  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:00 am
dragonrock18903
yeah, i would rather play an actually guitar, but the sad thing is i dont know how. sweatdrop tho, i hear guitar hero is similar
xd Not really, not at all actually domokun I'm not sure which one is harder though xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:18 am
You think you stink at Guitar Hero? You've yet to see me play... The first time I played it, I wasn't even hitting the string-ish thing... I was only pressing the buttons. It was at a gaming store, to make things worse... but it was a demo, and I didn't know any better. I haven't improved too much, even with KNOWING how to play.  

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:08 pm
FoxFire315
You think you stink at Guitar Hero? You've yet to see me play... The first time I played it, I wasn't even hitting the string-ish thing... I was only pressing the buttons. It was at a gaming store, to make things worse... but it was a demo, and I didn't know any better. I haven't improved too much, even with KNOWING how to play.

no offense, but i love watching the 'noobs' play and see their facs. its like what-that-hell-am-i-suppose-to-do type look xd . priceless  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:19 pm
GNR rocks!!! and i want to learn how to play as everyone knows, but should i practice with this? is it close enough? how much is it?  

Treekee

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:30 pm
if u want to learn how to play a real guitar, u should buy one. guitar hero is different. a standard beginers guitar/bass can cost $300+  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:38 pm
dragonrock18903
FoxFire315

no offense, but i love watching the 'noobs' play and see their facs. its like what-that-hell-am-i-suppose-to-do type look xd . priceless
Actually, I was cracking up myself... It was funny, but man, I was mortified... I think I dove behind a different aisle just to get away from the game... It was mocking me... I know it was... stare  

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:44 pm
FoxFire315
dragonrock18903
FoxFire315

Actually, I was cracking up myself... It was funny, but man, I was mortified... I think I dove behind a different aisle just to get away from the game... It was mocking me... I know it was... stare

LOL xd rofl . thats how i felt @ first. i biked to the nearest best buy like everyday during the summer to 'practice'. then my parents got the game for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:58 pm
i am saving but mom said she can get one for me for 100$ or lower but how much is an amplifier? and anything else i need? and i wish i could play guitar hero...it seems so fun!!! whee my brothe rplayed it once and he sucked- if i did it i would be okay...when i listen the the radio i practice some of the guitar with my fingers.  

Treekee

Garen-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:24 pm
Guitar Hero is the bets game out there. x_x

I got Rae [LCL Milkchake] in to it. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:51 am
F_E_N_C_E-B _O_O_K
Guitar Hero is the bets game out there. x_x

I got Rae [LCL Milkchake] in to it. :3

awsome another victim player twisted  

dragonrock18903

Treekee