Official Request Thread. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jetzudan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:01 am
Myes. Here you can post requests of what we should put up in the guild!
I have ideas myself, but I don't know if I should put them up or not!
If I get requests on the same thing many times, I will put them up.

So, request away!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:10 am
can u put a bump topic for ppl to randomly bump and talk sir plz and thank u  

bob7361nd

Kibo Botch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:26 pm
Maybe you could make a Megaman RPG?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:33 pm
kibo_botch
Ok I will P: Just need a story <_<  

Rawey.EXE

Kibo Botch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:55 pm
Rawey.EXE
kibo_botch

you could just make a world. Like a Battle dome, a lounge, and a chip shop. Each player can start with their own Navi and folder (I already have mine picked out and made), as long as it's not too powerful (Like, no 30 Bass GS's or tons of Giga chips or Megachips) Like, they can start with 1 mega chip, 28 standard chip, and one gigachip with an attack of less than 200. every player can start out with 1000 HP, and you can occaisionally hold tournaments and stuff. You can add in a storyline as time goes on, just get people comfortable with Rp'ing Rockman first.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:41 pm
I agree, an RP place would be Awesome.
Maybe you could lighten up on the rules a bit. Cause theres not manny topics sweatdrop  

Axle_Red

Jetzudan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:05 pm
Axle_Red
I agree, an RP place would be Awesome.
Maybe you could lighten up on the rules a bit. Cause theres not manny topics sweatdrop
The rules... yeah... ninja
I'll have to check on 'em... don't really know what I've written. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:47 pm
Ou ou!

Since I think some of you guys have a Megaman PET! :3! How about a place were people can talk about 'em, and what chips are good to buy. Etc.

Satoshi Sagara

Fire + Ice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:42 pm
kibo_botch
Rawey.EXE
kibo_botch

you could just make a world. Like a Battle dome, a lounge, and a chip shop. Each player can start with their own Navi and folder (I already have mine picked out and made), as long as it's not too powerful (Like, no 30 Bass GS's or tons of Giga chips or Megachips) Like, they can start with 1 mega chip, 28 standard chip, and one gigachip with an attack of less than 200. every player can start out with 1000 HP, and you can occaisionally hold tournaments and stuff. You can add in a storyline as time goes on, just get people comfortable with Rp'ing Rockman first.

you could also have styles like HeatGuts which is the style i prefer  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:57 pm
[insert_cool_name_here]
kibo_botch
Rawey.EXE
kibo_botch

On this Rp we could choose between styles and souls  

Kratos.EXE

Mac Smith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:25 am
hmmm instead of armors/styles/soulunisons/chaosunisons/crosses/beastouts we could have NONE at all, to avoid huge elemental confusion.

EX:

Freezeman EXE Heatshield style: AH, I must use a soul unison...

*woodsoul'd*

And to top things off, I will equip my Elec Armor!

This makes freezeman weak to ALL elements. If you want forms, just give us SP forms and DS forms, Allowing more use of more Navi attacks per turn. Because only losers depend on chips.

*cough Cutman/Colorman/Elementman/anyoneelsethatscool*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:39 pm
Rawey.EXE
kibo_botch
hehehahahaha I have already taken the libraty of doing so just PM on the character you would like to use.We do not have to use every1 I wasn't even planing to.Oh and any1 who watches the show(jesse that coudn't be all of us)just you wait they are finally going to bring Lunarman,and a few other new net navis into the next session.Oh and I remember a sketch site of Saturn exeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:42 pm
Kratos.EXE
[insert_cool_name_here]
kibo_botch
Rawey.EXE
kibo_botch

On this Rp we could choose between styles and souls
hmm maybe we'll do that Rawey Pm me I'll see if my friend can draw the lounge and crap.Oh and I draw megaman cards on index cards(man I have no life)So I can make chips and navis and crap like that.I'll be waiting.

PS I am probably going to call my Deathman or Scorchman  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:01 pm
huh is any1 even on any more? whatever BUMP  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Drewster1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:13 pm
ZZzzzzzz... Megaman...Zzzzzzzz... *wakes up* What?
4laugh  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces