Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
Where are you up to? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:45 pm
I've just read chapter 36, however the site I was getting it off seemed really behind and I found the chapters after it on another site (I was soo happy) and it made me wonder how far behind/maybe even infront of everyone I was.

So, what was the last chapter you read? heart
Where have you been reading it? (For me VNManga and Esthetique) heart
How long do you think it will be? heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:29 am
Until now there are only/already 36 chaps online, I mean released in the ribbon-magazin xd xd .
Which means you are really up to date ^___________^

for me, I read the translations from the sdc-forum (sdc.kefi.org) and there are also pages posted, where to find the scanlations.

But I also bye the volumes when they are out, but beforehand it is quite good to read the scans.  

Marrojeanne

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:51 pm
I'm only up to where Shojo Beat has released in the US, so volume 2/chapter 12-ish I think. I actually just read/bought it a few hours ago. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:35 pm
kel aka gandy
I'm only up to where Shojo Beat has released in the US, so volume 2/chapter 12-ish I think. I actually just read/bought it a few hours ago. ^^

Yeah same here because I'm lazy -.-  

Ajisai_no_Hime91

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:24 am
Chap 36??? @___@;;;
Well,I just started yesterday so I'm only on 7.
Yeah,I'm soooo behind sweatdrop

Oh yeah,I've been reading it at 'onemanga'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:36 pm
w00t finally finished up to english volume 3 =D it was sooo good!!  

Ajisai_no_Hime91

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:04 pm
Ajisai_no_Hime91
w00t finally finished up to english volume 3 =D it was sooo good!!

Me too! I just bought it yesterday. It made me really happy. :]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:09 am
Chapter 38 is out online, I think...at mangahut!?!? *not sure*

I've only read up to 18 or so....  

midnightfur

Eskimo~Bunnie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:37 pm
I've read up to book 6...or the middle of book 6...I'm kinda cluesless at this point...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:59 pm
I've read up to chapter 41 (It's a really good chapter by the way) and now I'm waiting for the next chapter to come out in January. So exciting!

So no matter what...I basically read the manga as soon as it's available because I hunt for it obsessively.

Fuyu Maiden

Kakashi_lover4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:43 am
Same I'm up to chapter 41 too  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:42 pm
whaaat? I'm up chapter 40....where did you find chapter 41?!  

hfblawiehybfwaeluhf

Dapper Gekko

8,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:27 am
I found chapter 41 (the raws and translation) by reading through the cbox on conan-magic.com (Endless Youth & Co.) which is where all the recent scanlations (since chapter 30 actually) have been coming from. The chapter 41 scanlation isn't up yet, but through the LJ link you can get the chapter translation (the script) and I forget exactly where the raws came from. I know I found the link in the cbox.

I don't think that someone should read the script without the raws though because that's what I did and if you do that you miss a couple of important things...just two I think.

Oh yeah...also a simpler route is going through the SDC forum. They finished the Chapter 41 discussion now which means they have the manga and translation there too I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:25 am
YEY IM BACK! man i've been unactive! but here i am!
Im at the newest manga that came out, with uh. that one dude on the front Im on VOL. 4 I refuse to read the scans of it~ because i wanna buy it. ^^= and if i already know what happens i won't waste my money on it.

KindledIiwi

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:03 pm
I already know what happens but I always buy the volumes. Arina Tanemura manga comes with tons of extra's. She has comments on every chapter...then there's the side stories and four panel comics in the back. It's really worth buying it even if you've read the manga already I think.  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff