Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Oh lookie here...something making fun of us atheists! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollwhores
  GIMME GOLD
View Results

Fourscarf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Quote:
"If you are atheist you fall into these demographies:

1. Has NO concept of weirdo and none-weirdo
2. Filled with pride and think your to smart to have faith
3. Thinks scientific evidence is the ULTIMATE evidence and wont think on any other grounds
4. Thinks life is ALL about sex
5. More likely to become a criminal as you belieave there is no supreem being that will punish you for your sins no matter what.
6. More likely to be a coward as you dont think your soul will be saved if you have been faithful enough.
7. stupid
8. Likely to go to hell
9. All of the above"

I found that on a site somewhere..anyway, post comments or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 pm
Trite and worthless.

This person's statement expects us to follow the rules of a religion when the typist can't even follow the rules of grammar, punctuation or English/American spelling.  

Theophrastus

candycane elf

Eloquent Elocutionist

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:34 pm
Quote:

Weirdo? Is the person who made this five? rofl I dont get this.... I think there confusing atheists for something else.. confused
Quote:

Um..smart to have faith in what? Im a little confused with this one too..
Quote:
3. Thinks scientific evidence is the ULTIMATE evidence and wont think on any other grounds
Its not the ultimate evidence in everything, but it does fill in many holes.
Quote:

rofl Whats that got to do with atheism?
Quote:
5. More likely to become a criminal as you belieave there is no supreem being that will punish you for your sins no matter what.

Not really...atheist don't believe someone will heal there sins after they do something bad and have a nice heaven to go to..so.. most make good with what little life they have. Also..theres a program I like to watch called lock down and aallloott of them are very religions..I saw one of them praying and next thing you know hes trying to kill someone in the open yard lot.
Quote:
6. More likely to be a coward as you dont think your soul will be saved if you have been faithful enough.

Coward? Like what? confused
Quote:

7. stupid
8. Likely to go to hell
9. all of the above

XD Im only going to laugh.

This has to be a joke..XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:42 pm
Haha, seriously. None of the above applies to me, at least, so they're definitely generalizing. Doom on you, writer-of-idiotic-atheism-crap.  

Fourscarf

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ATTN: random-site atheist basher

Refer to:

my facebook argument about God.

kthxbi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:47 am
Correct me if im wrong, but don't some religions have their people do suicide bombings???/ kill themselves??

Im not going to rob a store not because i won't be smited, but because its a felony. You don't have to have a religion to be able to tell right from wrong.  

Crooked_Lamb

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:54 pm
Quote:

You meant "demographics". Minus five points to Slytherin.

Quote:

Isn't condemning someone a "weirdo" judging them? Minus ten points.

Quote:

We're smart enough to pay attention in English class. Minus two points.

Quote:

I fail to see what is wrong with trusting extensive research, case studies, and well-tested theories and laws. Minus thirty points.

Quote:

"Be fruitful and multiply." Minus fifty points.

Quote:

That's why we have law enforcement, cupcake. Minus twenty points.

Quote:

Cowards live longer. Minus fifteen points.

Quote:
7. stupid

Oh yeah? Well you're a doodyhead. Minus one hundred points for argumentum ad hominem.

Quote:
8. Likely to go to hell

Atheists do not believe in hell. It's like me threatening you with the wrath of Cthulhu. Minus twenty-five points.

Quote:
9. All of the above"

"Well gee, I already wrote a ninth space, what else can I put...?" Minus thirty points.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:47 pm
Lyoko_Alchemist
Correct me if im wrong, but don't some religions have their people do suicide bombings???/ kill themselves??
Im not going to rob a store not because i won't be smited, but because its a felony. You don't have to have a religion to be able to tell right from wrong.

Oh, but don't you know that atheists are so much more violent?

Baron von Turkeypants

Six Billion of Spades

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:00 pm
Just another groundless generalization from someone who can't visualize life outside of their nutty religion. If this person is so convinced that his/her religion is the One True Religionâ„¢, then he/she would have no reason to make such ridiculous statements on atheism.

But why be surprised? This person belongs to a religion which, for centuries, thrived on thought regulation and the persecution of people who dared to think outside the box.

God Bless Christians. They need it more than anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:15 pm
The beautiful thing is that such mockery as this is often written by those whose voices really and truly do not matter.  

Tenth Speed Writer

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:57 pm
Ha, now we have a legit. reason to make fun of them...
Wait for it, It's coming soon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:58 pm
Quote:

You have no concept of proving your point.

Quote:
2. Filled with pride and think your *too smart to have faith

The pot calling the kettle black?

Quote:

Unlike you, who thinks on nothing but blind faith.

Quote:

If that were true there would be a lot more Atheists.

Quote:

Isn't it ironic, don't you think? No, sweetie, the US has one of the highest crime rates in the world. For a country that's largely Christian-esq, that's pretty bad. A small minority is Atheist. We can't be causing all the crime.

Anybody else feeling the lack of spellcheck here?

Quote:

Isn't it ironic, don't you think? A lot of people only 'believe' in 'God' because they don't want to be damned in the event of being wrong. Us Atheists are probably the bravest of the bunch.

Quote:
7. stupid

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Quote:
8. Likely to go to hell

We don't believe in hell.

Quote:
9. All of the above

. . . Well, at least you suck consistantly.  

Covered-Up Boxers

Arios V

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:37 pm
psycholilbeast
Quote:

7. stupid
8. Likely to go to hell
9. All of the above"

I found that on a site somewhere..anyway, post comments or something.

Here are my answers:

1: Weirdo? What the hell are they trying to get here? It sounds like their putting down their own God?

2: Isn't this the same thing as the pot calling the kettle black?

3: Blind Faith proves nothing. At least with science you can preform repeated experiments and get the same result or similar results everytime

4: Sex is rather low on my list of things life is about. Besides, what does this really have to do with Atheism?

5: Umm... no, since I became an atheist I haven't had an increased desire to go out and commit crimes. Also, if you look at US Prison demographics, Atheists make up like 1% or even less than 1% off all prison inmates

6: Actually, ever since I became an atheist, I've become much more courageous. Besides, your the ones who think that God will fix all your troubles so you don't bother fighting back or anything.

7: If I was stupid, I'd still be a believer

8: I don't believe in hell, so I can't possibly go there

9: What is this question? It's basically repeating the exact same things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:37 pm
I know a few Christians who have NO ROOM to talk about sex... and other sexually related things...

lmao  

Jessica Malatori

Marki2k7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:51 am
candycane elf
Quote:

Weirdo? Is the person who made this five? rofl I dont get this.... I think there confusing atheists for something else.. confused
Quote:

Um..smart to have faith in what? Im a little confused with this one too..
Quote:
Its not the ultimate evidence in everything, but it does fill in many holes.
Quote:

rofl Whats that got to do with atheism?
Quote:

Not really...atheist don't believe someone will heal there sins after they do something bad and have a nice heaven to go to..so.. most make good with what little life they have. Also..theres a program I like to watch called lock down and aallloott of them are very religions..I saw one of them praying and next thing you know hes trying to kill someone in the open yard lot.
Quote:

Coward? Like what? confused
Quote:

7. stupid
8. Likely to go to hell
9. all of the above

XD Im only going to laugh.

This has to be a joke..XD

Some funny s**t here.
People are so brainless.

Let's be open-minded but not so much that our brains fall out.
(( Richard Dawkins ))

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces