Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
My Kick a** cartoons that bring all the boys to the yard Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:26 pm
And there like its better then yours, damn right its better then yours... I could teach you, but you suck and wouldn't be able to do it like me. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cool sci-guy thinumy

Cool sci-bot thingumy

X-treme crew dog thingumy

X-treme crew rat thingumy

X-treme crew foxy chick thingumy  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:53 pm
Yay for cartoons!  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:06 am
Well because I can, I'm a gonna bump my art, until more people comment on its awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:42 am
Makes sense to me.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:04 am
sweet skills. but I hate that song.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:19 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood

So do I, but hey it serves its comedy purposes.

Oh yeah... and more of you bastards comment on my wonderfully amazing skillful artistic talent, so I can bask in the glory of my youthful hopes and dreams....

YYYYAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

The Autumn of my youth approacheth.  

Rellik San
Captain

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:21 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Oh yeah... and more of you bastards comment on my wonderfully amazing skillful artistic talent, so I can bask in the glory of my youthful hopes and dreams....

YYYYAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

To be? Or not to be? That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outragous fortune, or to take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them? -to die,to sleep, - No more, and by a sleep to say we end the heartaches and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to, 'tis a consumation devoutly to be wisht. To die, - To sleep, - To sleep! Perchance to dream: aye, there's the rub; for in such sleep as death what dreams may come, when we have shuffed of this mortal coil, must give us pause.
There's more, but I forget it. RANDOMNESS!!! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:22 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

YYYYAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

To be? Or not to be? That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outragous fortune, or to take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them? -to die,to sleep, - No more, and by a sleep to say we end the heartaches and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to, 'tis a consumation devoutly to be wisht. To die, - To sleep, - To sleep! Perchance to dream: aye, there's the rub; for in such sleep as death what dreams may come, when we have shuffed of this mortal coil, must give us pause.

Macbeth, though I never liked that I'm more of a Prospero's Book and the Tempest person myself.  

Rellik San
Captain

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:34 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

YYYYAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Macbeth, though I never liked that I'm more of a Prospero's Book and the Tempest person myself.
I ♥ it all. Taming of the shrew was the funniest, and romio and juliette was the saddest. Macbeth is just crazy, and I respect that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:50 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

YYYYAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I ♥ it all. Taming of the shrew was the funniest, and romio and juliette was the saddest. Macbeth is just crazy, and I respect that.
And, fyi, its not macbeth, its hamlet.  

Silver Wingling

Dark Lullaby.~x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:00 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

YYYYAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

im currently reading hamelet...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:17 am
Dark Lullaby.~x
Talmar_Star_Blood
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Oh Macbeth, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, they are all the same great tragic stories... no imagination in them at all.  

Rellik San
Captain

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:46 pm
Rellik San
Dark Lullaby.~x
Talmar_Star_Blood
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Oh Macbeth, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, they are all the same great tragic stories... no imagination in them at all.
Sounds a lot like life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:01 am
So anyone else want to comment my pictures...

That was a rhetorical question, of course you do.  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:26 pm
You know rellik you could make some money off of Anthro.
It'd be creepy but youknow.
Its a living.
Really creepy.  
Art and Poetry

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out