Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Money J's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my Mansion?
  yes
  no
  its bangin
View Results

Money Hatake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:18 pm
Welcome to my mansion. it has 6 bedrooms 4 1/2 baths a pool, hottub, basketball court, tennis court, dirtbike course, go cart track, and 4 paintball fields. a training room that overlooks the best view in the village a full profesional kitchen stocked at all times.Any Friends are welcome to come and go as they please. newcomers must have my permission. parties are thrown frequently. enjoy and have a nice day!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:25 pm
*money entered his mansion* man i love this place. there truly is no place like home.*walking through the foyer into the living room, and to his room changing into his trunks, then into the back yard* the landscaper did a tremendous job.*motioning* cedric will you take all guest who may come to the pool where i'll be. thank you. *cedric nodded and left. money took off his robe and only his bathing suit on jumped in* ahhh. life is good  

Money Hatake

Money Hatake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:31 pm
it feels good to get my hands dirty. that training with ozzy was murder. well thatats the cost of wanting to be the best of all ninjas. i really need to find myself a ateam so i can make some money and get pops off my back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:07 pm
*getting out of pool* that felt good. i feel the need for a n adrenaline rush. lets see. go karts, no, dirt bikes, no, paintball, yes paintball. cedric*motions/ can you get my blue ego my animal jersey and pants and inflate the bunkers*cedric nods and goes to do the request.  

Money Hatake

Money Hatake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 pm
*walking to field* lets go. *later* ok now that i've had my adrenaline rush i think i'll lo0nge for a while*he goes to his bathroom de clothes and showers and put on his lounge clothes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:40 pm
it feels good to be fortunate. but not long ago i was scrapping pennies just to get buy. i will never take forgranted what i have now. cedric take the weekend off with pay* cedric: replies than you sir* no problem you've been my friend for all these years. as a matter of fact take a paid vacation time and a half*cedric: you're too kind sir. shakes his hand* you deserve it. say hi to your wife and kids for me*Cedtic i will sir and thank you* come back refreshed*waves as cedric leaves  

Money Hatake

onnamiko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:08 pm
"Hey M J!!!"I waved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:11 pm
hi people  

kikiomoru

hells demon knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:13 pm
*appears in a cloud of smoke* yo  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:40 pm
was up every body come on in. make yourself at home. sorry you're gonna have to get everything yourself i sent my butler on vacation  

Money Hatake

hells demon knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:10 pm
yo wats up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:38 pm
nm jus life  

Money Hatake

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:42 pm
im hungry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:38 am
go ahead into the kitchen and go wild  

Money Hatake

holydarkness511

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:41 am
yo was up? ( i have so much expencive stuff 2 ppl asked me for my pass pretending to b admins lol and im a noob to i just start 4 days ago)  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff