Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The legendary fire cave Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cool isn't it
  hell yea
View Results

whitelightningleo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:44 pm
This was once a cave which the akatsuki's used as a hideing place before going for a raid on the kohona but now the akatsuki's fled now a boy has found it and his name was tetsuga hyuga he pratice here everyday intill he was 12 and went into the academy to become a ninja now this is a place for ninja's to hide anybody can join in  
whitelightningleo generated a random number between 3 and 7 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:58 pm
"phoenix flower jutsu" *made a blast of fire balls*  

whitelightningleo

whitelightningleo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:13 pm
*tetsuga made a clone and activated his byakugon and did a 64 palms on the clone and the clone poofed*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:17 pm
tetsuga walked to the pile of rock's and did a gentle fist on it and it clasped and fell into this waterfall  

whitelightningleo

whitelightningleo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:25 pm
tetsuga walked down this tunnel to find a waterfall wow an even better place to train *tetsuga made seven clones* tetsuga kicked the first clone and then did a gentle fist on the 2 and 3 clone and then kicked the 4th clone and did a gentle fist on the 5th clone and kicked both the 6th and 7th clone up into the ceiling and did a spin kick on both of them in midair then all of the clones poofed*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:32 pm
well that was quick huh? *tetsuga said looking at the waterfall then went through it* wow anothor tunnel?  

whitelightningleo

whitelightningleo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:35 pm
walked on but then saw an akatsuki!!! I thought they abandon this place?
"no my men has died because of the first hokage and now you set me free are you willing to join the akatsuki" never and you're never going out!!!
"oh really I might just got to kill you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:41 pm
*the akatsuki saw tetsuga too* he had red eye's which tetsuga knew he was an uchiha  

whitelightningleo

whitelightningleo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:47 pm
"great this guy is gonna kill me" *the akatsuki was stareing at tetsuga with his eyes* "let's do this" tetsuga said activateing his byakugon "good the area its 50 meters wide a'l have an advantge but this will be hard with an uchiha he can see anything come in his way"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:53 pm
tetsuga charged first and thought on his mind he probaly think i'm stubid he's gonna get behind me I just know it
the akatsuki disseperd behind tetsuga and try'ed to stab him with his katana
tetsuga kicked the akatsuki hand from stabing him
then the akatsuki made an hand sigh
tetsuga knew it was tsukomi the sharigan jutsu which will put the target in a genjutsu spell I was being stab ack!! alright release!!! and then I fell to my knees
the akatsuki then kicked tetsuga knocking him into a wall while making 7 clones
"great just great" it's even harder now I don't know which one's the real one they all have chakra flowing through them
the akatsuki 7clones then charged at tetsuga 2 of the clones jumped up the other 5 took out there katana's and ready to stab tetsuga
ugh!!! then tetsuga poofed it was a replacement jutsu and did a gentle fist on the 2nd and 3rd clone and then kicked the 1st clone and and did a spin kick on the 4th and 5th clone
the 6th and 7th clone came and kicked tetsuga knocking him into the wall
darn it again!!! tetsuga stood up and made two clones and then charged at the 2 akatsuki clones
the two akatsuki then stabed the two clones of tetsuga
"alright said tetsuga lifeting his legs to kick the akatsuki knocking them into the air and used chakra to lift him from the ground and did a spin kick on the 2 clones
when tetsuga landed on the floor he was kicked in the face knocking him into a wall
tetsuga threw up blood and thought how am I suppose to blind him ahh!!! tetsuga took up some rocks in both hands and crushed them into sand and charged at the akatsuki with the sand
the akatsuki was about to slash tetsuga
tetsuga then threw the sand at the akatsuki eyes but disseperd behind tetsuga but threw sand at his eyes with his left hand and did a kick
the akatsuki slahed tetsuga on the arm and flew back into the wall rubbing his eyes
"now's my chance" tetsuga made a white ball and yelled ultimate aero ball!!! and knocked the akatsuki into the wall and made a hole into the wall tetsuga then walked back to the waterfall and landed on his knees  

whitelightningleo

whitelightningleo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:24 am
"I need a place to rest" and walked out the entrance  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:27 am
well I hope this wasn't real tetsuga said and walked down the tunnel and saw the water fall ok... well hope it don't have a tunnel behind it tetsuga went threw ok I guess it's true  

whitelightningleo

whitelightningleo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:34 am
I guess I got hit on the head hard  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:38 am
tetsuga then walked down and saw the akatsuki lying on the ground with a big hole behind him I guess I did it and took the akatsuki out side and buried him near a tree well bye  

whitelightningleo

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:16 am
{00C// Is it ok to join in?}  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items