Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
If you had three wishes... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New poll because the other one was too old.
  > : D
View Results

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:22 pm
So lets say you rub a magical lamp and a Genie pops out, it gives you three wishes. You can wish for anything you want except more wishes.

What three things would you wish for and why?
Would you be greedy and wish for things that would only help yourself, or make the world a better place?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:24 pm
I would be greedy. gonk  

StrawBerryApple

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:26 pm
StrawBerryApple
I would be greedy. gonk

So would I... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:28 pm
I'd probably be one of the greedy ones.. sweatdrop  

Miruxedoe

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:41 pm
I would also be greedy...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:43 pm
I have three wishes. I can give one or two up for the world, and use the third on me.

What three things...? I'd wish that no one ever had to go hungry, and for no one to ever have to be abused.

For me, I'd wish to be able to fly. Because no one else can do that. Anyone can be rich...though I wouldn't mind having a lot of money. Choices!  

Cassiexchan

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:44 pm
You can't wish people back from the dead, you can't wish for more wishes, and you can't wish for love.

GET IT RIGHT.

I'd wish for a never ending cash-flow of an infinite amount.
I'd wish for an end to world hunger.
I'd wish for ever-lasting world peace.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ask for another Genie. Then continue wishing about other things with the other new Genies. xp User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

J3wels

Miruxedoe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:05 pm
WalkingxDead
I have three wishes. I can give one or two up for the world, and use the third on me.

What three things...? I'd wish that no one ever had to go hungry, and for no one to ever have to be abused.

For me, I'd wish to be able to fly. Because no one else can do that. Anyone can be rich...though I wouldn't mind having a lot of money. Choices!

Wouldn't being able to fly kinda...be weird? You'd have a bunch of people stare at you. :b  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:36 pm
I'd wish for world peace (which would be otherwise impossible), probably a stable future for me and some other weird and impulsive wish.  

silver nymph

saNdAnGelxox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:43 pm

1. I would wish for my grandmother to be able to remember everything and never lose her memory again and also be healthy.

2. I would wish for world peace

3. I would wish to be able to stay with my friends and home instead of moving in a few years.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

1) Wish to be rich... hey I'm greedy and my parents could really use it at the moment too ><
2)All the worlds problems to disappear (Bad Air, Disease, Hunger, War, Homelessness, Poverty, etc.)
3)........... Would I need another one. I made the problems disappear and made myself rich what more would I need. o.O

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Centillion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:18 pm

1. The ability to fly.
2. The ability to time travel.
3. WORLD DOMINATION! Because If I can fly and travel through time, no one would try to mess with me anyway! Mwahaha!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:18 pm
I would ask for unlimited wishes...  

Peach Mochii

Centillion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:31 pm
miabanana
I would ask for unlimited wishes...

Xyloid
You can't wish people back from the dead, you can't wish for more wishes, and you can't wish for love.

GET IT RIGHT.

neutral  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas