HEY WHO WANTS TO BE A GUILD CAPTAIN? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:34 pm
I'm sick and tired of everthing, so I'm moving my giveaway to the Chatterbox so it'll go faster, and I'm going to kick my Gaia habit.

Here's a link to that contest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28722231&

SO who wants to be the guild captain? I don't want this anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:15 pm
Reccomend me?
I`ve always wanted a thread of my own,
or taking over one [not like "Bwuhah I`m ruler -.-"
I just find it interesting.

Sticky Condom

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:25 pm
I could /want run the guild ,
I'm just not sure if I"d be good at running a giveaway thread ,since I always quest ( unless I just ran on donations or something ><)
but otherwise
I think I'd be good at it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:21 pm
Holy crap. eek  

Nafariously Ploted

Panda Meister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:13 pm
It'll EverGleam the 2nd! (and things would definitely move much faster)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:25 am
    ninja

Dakota Wolf

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:25 am
Given how full your life is lately becoming, I'm not surprised, but I'm saddened. Evergleam IS TheShrike, though TheShrike is not Evergleam. What will we become without your unique brand of guidance?

Honestly, Shrike, I'd say only give the guild to someone who's not WANTING it. That is, someone who understands that it's a huge commitment, who knows that it will take up much of their time and energy, and for not much in the way of reward. You need a masochist with a lot of free time and a healthy awe of the responsibility. And someone who can keep going with your... unique form of humor, without starting to feel like a faith healer with appendicitis.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:56 am
Divash
Given how full your life is lately becoming, I'm not surprised, but I'm saddened. Evergleam IS TheShrike, though TheShrike is not Evergleam. What will we become without your unique brand of guidance?

Honestly, Shrike, I'd say only give the guild to someone who's not WANTING it. That is, someone who understands that it's a huge commitment, who knows that it will take up much of their time and energy, and for not much in the way of reward. You need a masochist with a lot of free time and a healthy awe of the responsibility. And someone who can keep going with your... unique form of humor, without starting to feel like a faith healer with appendicitis.

I second that.  

Nafariously Ploted

Ta Lu

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:46 am
Nafariously_Ploted
Divash

I second that.

THIRD IT...LETS GIVE IT TO DIVASH.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:45 pm
I can't decide whether I nominate Divash or LL...Rock,paper,scissors it!
But...Almighty Shrike,alas ye leave.That sucks...;_;
I'd like to have it,but...Just no>.>I'm no good at leader-ing...  

Monsieur Nameless

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:57 pm
Wait, what? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:36 pm
Divash, you'd actually be my first choice. You have a good, fair head on your shoulders.  

TheShrike
Crew

Winteriny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:39 pm
Ta Lu
Nafariously_Ploted
Divash

I second that.

THIRD IT...LETS GIVE IT TO DIVASH.
I think I forth that... sweatdrop

Give it to Divash or LL  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:29 pm
There's no way I'd want to run it... I'm kind of getting sick of Gaia again myself... I'll probably end up taking a huge long break like I've done in the past... like 6 months or a year... I dunno...

But anyway... Divash you seem to be the most likely to become captain, good luck to you.  

WhitneyK

Monsieur Nameless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:35 am
After reading the post count,I go for Lady Leopardess(sorry Divash sweatdrop )
But-You could make Divash vice captain.
It's up to you guys...>.>
Or Shrike.
Or anyone,really.You should make a poll.

Shrike is gonna come back in a few months,right?RIGHT!?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff