Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I'm not wearing underwear Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I got something in my eye
  No you don't u.u
  eew... you do
  Poll option
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:41 pm
I lie! I actually am using it
But, the other day was this girl at a party, and we were playing "I never" and the more you lose you have to take a piece of your clothes off (usually you take a sip of a drink if you've done something, but we were out of drinks), and this girl kept losing, and came a time when she had to take either her dress or her underwear, but she wasn't using any underwear.... yeah, girls with no panties, we found out later that she wasn't lying o.o
I couldn't do it... I find a bit anti-hygienic

So... topics to discuss

Have you ever went to a party or someplace without wearing any underwear?
Any of your friends done that?
Celebrities that have been spotted without underwear... (I only know of Linday Lohan)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:42 pm

I always wear underwear.

StrawBerryApple

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:43 pm
I bet'cha this tops it:

Girl I went to highschool with apparently would often go commando (she was one of the "popular" girls too). One time she even dared to go commando on her period. Wearing a skirt.

Gross, nya?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:43 pm
lol i would love to play that game 4laugh  

The~Shadow~Dancer

MARGAR3T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:44 pm
Disgusting(spelling?) I always wear underwear. Idc what I always wear it. And it has to be a cotton too xD.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:45 pm
lol sounds like you were having fun at the party. well I've been in a somewhat similar situation. My friend wasn't wearing any underwear when we went to a party><.  

burning zero

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:45 pm
oh, and one time when i went swimming, i took off my underwear and put on my swim trunks, and when i came back my underwear was gone  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:46 pm
I always wear underwear. But one time I accidently went to school without my bra sweatdrop  

Zephire

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:47 pm
`Tahirah
I bet'cha this tops it:

Girl I went to highschool with apparently would often go commando (she was one of the "popular" girls too). One time she even dared to go commando on her period. Wearing a skirt.

Gross, nya?

that is really gross
did she do it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 pm
Zephire
I always wear underwear. But one time I accidently went to school without my bra sweatdrop

I don't like wearing a bra, so most of the time i'm not wearing one, but whenever I have to go out I use one

But this one time, it was so cold, that I just put on a sports jacket... I ended up forgetting to put a shirt and a bra sweatdrop later when it got a little hot I realized it, and had to stay with the jacket during all day, and man, it got so hot that day gonk  

Dictator STD

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:56 pm
There was a conversation in the locker room at school between the popular girls about how they don't wear underwear.

It was really gross to think about.
I always wear underwear.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:00 pm
Sangaroo
Zephire

I don't like wearing a bra, so most of the time i'm not wearing one, but whenever I have to go out I use one

But this one time, it was so cold, that I just put on a sports jacket... I ended up forgetting to put a shirt and a bra sweatdrop later when it got a little hot I realized it, and had to stay with the jacket during all day, and man, it got so hot that day gonk

Yeah, when I'm at home I'm braless. I think that's how I ended up forgetting my bra, too xd I was cold so I put on my jacket and forgot about the bra xD  

Zephire

`iPod`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:04 pm
Im not wearing underwear either!, lol I think I am  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:22 pm
Are bras as comfortable as they look? If so, why bother wearing them at all? It's not like us guys want you to. sweatdrop whee

Although lengerie can be hot. heart

I always wear underwear unless I'm in my PJs, in which case all I wear are sweats and a t-shirt.  

Slanzer

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:30 pm
Slanzer
Are bras as comfortable as they look? If so, why bother wearing them at all? It's not like us guys want you to. sweatdrop whee

Although lengerie can be hot. heart

I always wear underwear unless I'm in my PJs, in which case all I wear are sweats and a t-shirt.

hehe yeah indeed razz ,
all I wear when I sleep is my underwear lol razz  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas