Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Novel Discussion:: (ReVote!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Resident Evil novel was the best?
  Zero Hour
  The Umbrella Conspiracy
  Caliban Cove
  City Of The Dead
  Underworld
  Nemesis
  Code: Veronica
  Genesis
  Apocalypse
  Extinction
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:13 pm
::The Official Resident Evil Novel Discussion::

Yes. This is the thread that will be used to discuss the Resident Evil novels. Whether it be the Game novels written by S.D. Perry or Movie Novels written by Keith R.A. DeCandido. It's not to discuss strategy guides or Resident Evil Archives.

WARNING: Always making spoiler warnings is a real nuissance. Therefore if you haven't read the books, enter at your own risk. I won't bother with warning you about major plot spoilers, and I won't be expecting anyone else to, either.

Alright... Go nuts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:26 pm
Okay, I'll start.. Now I'm assuming that if Perry hasn't written an RE4 novel by now, she's not planning to. Unless someone else heard otherwise. Anyone?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:28 pm
I haven't heard anything yet. I would like her to write the novelization... simply because I want the whole set, if you know what I mean...

I checked her website a month or so back and it said nothing about anything in the process or anything like that.... So sad.. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:33 pm
NotteRequiem
I haven't heard anything yet. I would like her to write the novelization... simply because I want the whole set, if you know what I mean...

I checked her website a month or so back and it said nothing about anything in the process or anything like that.... So sad.. crying
Yeah... I think she should write a 0.5 book. One that describes in detail what happened to the other Bravo Team members, then how they got to the mansion along with what happened to Rebecca up to when the Alpha Team arrived.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

Yeah... I think she should write a 0.5 book. One that describes in detail what happened to the other Bravo Team members, then how they got to the mansion along with what happened to Rebecca up to when the Alpha Team arrived.

You mean one between 0 and 1.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:36 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

You mean one between 0 and 1.
Right, that's what I said. 0.5  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:38 pm
That would be a great idea too... I really enjoy her writing style, although sometimes I wish she would take the paths that I took in my game, but hey, you can't have it all, can you?

I also like the way she goes into the character's minds... It's pretty much on par with how I envision our heroes (and villains).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:39 pm
NotteRequiem
That would be a great idea too... I really enjoy her writing style, although sometimes I wish she would take the paths that I took in my game, but hey, you can't have it all, can you?

I also like the way she goes into the character's minds... It's pretty much on par with how I envision our heroes (and villains).
Screw that then. I'll write it myself. I already wrote a Resident Evl fan fiction that was like... 40,000 words, I believe? In any case, equivalent of a novel, so I can do this.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

Screw that then. I'll write it myself. I already wrote a Resident Evl fan fiction that was like... 40,000 words, I believe? In any case, equivalent of a novel, so I can do this.

Do it! Be sure to post it so all of us can read it, all right? I'd do some writing myself if I wasn't working 40 hours a week plus taking an online course till I go back to school in September... gonk I love writing.. I was working on a Resident Evil fanfiction on the events between 3, code veronica, and 4.... Never had a chance to finish it though...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:44 pm
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

Do it! Be sure to post it so all of us can read it, all right? I'd do some writing myself if I wasn't working 40 hours a week plus taking an online course till I go back to school in September... gonk I love writing.. I was working on a Resident Evil fanfiction on the events between 3, code veronica, and 4.... Never had a chance to finish it though...
Yeah, well... that's the problem with me too... School... Making Video Games is trime consuming.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:09 pm
School will make you forget your true calling in life... Unless you're planning to get a degree in Bio-Engineering Technology, Chemistry, rise to the top of your class and discover a virus that will change the face of the planet...

EDIT: Fixed a punctuation error.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:10 pm
NotteRequiem
School will make you forget your true calling in life... Unless you're planning to get a degree in Bio-Engineering Technology, Chemistry, rise to the top of your class and discover a virus that will change the face of the planet...

I'm planning to get a degree in Video Game Development. ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:24 am
That's really cool. I'm a music major... which basically means I live in a practice room with a baby grand piano until about 1am every night....

Yea... It's a demanding major... but worth it. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

I'm planning to get a degree in Video Game Development. ninja
Hey, so am I! xD

Anyway, I just want new books. D:  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:13 am
I love the books but I was very disappointed by Code Veronica. She cut almost all the good stuff. gonk  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games