Reply Role Plays
Kill Me If You Can(Infested) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:47 pm
Alright, I'm gonna put you guys to the test. I am using a flexible character and I'll tell you everything about him. All you guys have to do is kill me. I'll give... 1000 gold to the one who completes it and you have to follow these rules.
No Godmodding
No Auto-hits
Semi-literate... try to make your attacks understandable.

The scene is an abandoned city, surrounded by a vast forest. It's always day, always cloudy.

Character Details
Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: (pics and avi work fine.)
Abilities:
Weapons:

Username:VxRageLycanxV
Character Name: Shadowstep
Appearance:(My avi should do.)
Race: Human
Abilities: The suit he wears has the ability to absorb many types of energies and make Shadowstep stronger and faster with these energies, for a brief moment of time. The mask he wears has a built-in magical radar, which shows lifeforms, objects and lanscapes in a faded light. The mask is also armored for protection.
Weapons: Shadowstep uses two wrist blades, one on each arm. He also is equipped with stun darts, poison darts, and knock out darts.
(Just post your character in the forum and make your entrance. I'll come to the first person. Good luck.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:05 pm
username:Okamikiba
character name: Ookamikiba the dark timer
appearence:my avi is fine
race:nobody
I have the ability to control time. It has many hidden flaws in it though.my weapon is a small knife.
I walk out of a dark portal into an empty city.It was mostly empty except for a man with an odd outfit.I walk up to him slowing time so as to get a good observation.He is wearing a radar i hav never seen before. time goes bak to normal on its own."Hi...sir wat happened here."  

Okamikiba

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:17 pm
With a yawn, Shadowstep almost jumped at the sudden appearance of a man. He quickly jumped back several paces, his wrist blades sliding into place. "My apologies... that was quite abrupt. This city is lost, died a long time ago when the original founder had left. Welcome to Darkness City." It was as if he readied himself for combat, knowing that this may be quite quick. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I must kill you." Due to the man's sudden appearance, he knew that it may be the other way around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:30 pm
i sigh"that is what they all say city dead now your dead blah blah blah blah blah."I open my kinfe and snap my fingers increasing time around me and slowing it around you."I'll make this easy for you tell me where the civilization went and I might let you win." I punch you in the gut and release my time flow.  

Okamikiba

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:37 pm
Looking down at the man's throw, it only felt like a thud under the armory the suit carried. It seemed this man could increase in speed. "They left, off to somewhere new to call home..." The suit began to pump energy to the rest of his body, increasing his speed and strength. He was able to perceive things faster, able to understand and move faster. As soon as the man's fist had landed on him, he would counter with his right wrist blade's thrust.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:01 am
the moment i make contact with his blade i stop time completely"You b*****d." I throw four more blows then back away a good bit and continue time. I change my knife it mutates onto my body giving me the ability to alter time in segments and to travel it. I slash the air opening a portal I jump in and jump back out with to more of myself.all three speak at once"You're fast but not that fast."we all alter time and charge at you.  

Okamikiba

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:22 am
"Hmm..." He watched the three, now having increased perception. He was able to react fast enough, moving to the first one with a slice at his gut. Like a dance, he spun around and his left blade swung towards the next one's throat. As if he were a heartless, he spun around the man and came at the third with a double thrust for the man's chest. His increased speed and perception should allow him to keep with the man's altering time. However, the man was still moving quite fast... almost as if he was really slowing the time span.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:43 am
i uncaringly run into ur blade then grabbing a hold i say"The funny thing about time is you can always do it over if you know how." twisted I look up and smirk another time copy comes out of nowhere and cuts ur head clean off."Thank you for the information." I rumage the dead body for any money.  

Okamikiba

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:48 am
With a yawn, he'd jumped up and over the man, place his opponent in his position. "If you say so.." He said to himself, watching the copy cut off the man's head. At that moment, his increased strength allowed him to rip the man's arms off, dropping them to the side and jumping back a few good paces. "Need to watch yourself..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:44 pm
Username: hydra4
Character Name: Naota Kazuki
Appearance: User Imagel]
Race: demihuman ((mean human thats was raised by demons and has a demon inside of him))
Abilities: known to him only
Weapons: in pic  

hydra4

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:55 pm
I walk out of another portal"I guess you saw through that plot huh? Well I guess that would make it a little more fun. "5 cloaked figures all jump around you."I'll just keep sending waves until you're dead. Oh by the way I don't do battles myself.Get it I'm not really fighting you I am near but very safe." all the replicas stop time around you they all stick their mutated weapons somewhere on your body"die"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:21 pm
Just as the cloaked figures began to pop up, Shadowstep gave no time for them to attack. He sent volleys of stun darts at each of the opponents, the effects of the darts were very potent. Just after he sent these darts, mind you he sent the same amount at the original that walked out of the portal, he jumped high into the air and erected himself upside down. Looking at them all, he threw poison darts at each one, enough poison to kill them within a minute.  

DeadlyKaos

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:11 pm
(the original is not there he is somewhere else right now he is just manipulating the clones)the clones all dissolved but 3 times as many emerge from portals"U cant stop us."the clones all run around in circles at high speed they were reversing the time around them.(my clones have my abilities not as strong but multiples of them can become even stronger)As you go bak they go bak in time they go bak to when u where strill inside ur mother they follow your past timeline and track you down in time they kill all the people you would have loved. they did not kill you but just crippled you you have one arm and 2 deformed legs due to the abortive birth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:42 pm
With a laugh, the changes made nothing to him. In his memory, he was a project, an experiment. And if the man was trying to kill those people... that made sense out of the mysterious feast they had one day. He was normal, he was Shadowstep, assassin between the wars. He was tired of these games, sliding his left hand over his right arm and thousands of Shadowsteps began to appear. They almost possessed the same skill, carrying a malevolent happiness around them. With a wave of his hand, they all spread out, searching and killing in a massive spree of glee. "If you are done with the clone games, I would like to finish you..." (My clones are very blood thirsty. Shadowstep Thousand Statue was made by lycans and so they always hunger for battle. Shadowstep himself was made by a combination of vampires and lycans... which are both extremely powerful races.)  

DeadlyKaos

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:07 pm
"i too tire of waiting my superior sent me here to gain the hearts of the people who lived in this city.That is why I will end your life forever. I will utilize my power to destroy this planet!" 20 cloaked figures fly off in the sky. each one you kill is replaced by another. We use our ability to freeze you and your clones in time. After that start to fast forward the planet we fast forward it to its last minutes."If I go dowen you're coming with me. but I will return after the planet is gone, so good-bye."opens a rift and jumps in closing it on his blade. the blade hits the ground the moment the planet implodes.(u've been completely obliterated there is no coming bak from an implosion) Hours later I return to the scene."Damn Lord Xemnas is going to be very upset with me. I detroyed a planet with lifeforms that weren't just heartless...mmhmm the video you just saw was real sir. I am sorry it was either him or me. I have to get back right now? Ok." I look off into the area where the planet used to be and bow my head, then i take my leave.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff