Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Female Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Alice
  Rain
  Angie
  Terri Morales
  Betty
  K-Mart
  Red Queen
  White Queen
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Just like the one in the other forum but with movie characters. Again, the list will be updated after Extinction and game characters aren't included.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:45 am
I really loved Rain. <33 Usually I would pick Jill but I didn't like her in the movie.  

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:19 am
Plus she's not on the list. Like I said, only movie originals.

But yeah, Rain was awesome. "When I get outa here.. I think I'm gonna get laid."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:48 pm
Rain completely made my day when I saw the first movie biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:07 pm
Yeah. The one thing I liked about the first RE movie, was the characters. I mean, I love Jill, Carlos, and LJ as all hell, but come on... Matt, Caplan, Rain... Awesome characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:57 am
I loved Rain! She was my favorite out of the characters! biggrin  

Vankala

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm
Everybody loves Rain. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:05 pm
Yeah, I guess that's true. All in all, aside from Jill (who's already a game character) Rain was the only really cool original character made. I mean, Alice is Alice, her coolness is what destroyed her. But like... Who really cares about a weather girl or a child T-Virus addict?  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:26 pm
xD I really didn't like that weather lady. She's like Ashley. She can't really do anything.Just sit back and be saved.I kinda feel bad that she got eaten by grade schoolers though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 pm
Baby Oil
xD I really didn't like that weather lady. She's like Ashley. She can't really do anything.Just sit back and be saved.I kinda feel bad that she got eaten by grade schoolers though.

To be fair... At least she didn't have a deathly annoying voice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:08 am
Rain was probably the best original character. She was definitely the badass girl, and she had great dialogue.

"Your boyfriend's a real asswhole."

I kind of noticed she might have had some sort of relationship with JD. Especially in the beginning when they were fixing the train's electricity and he commented on how jumpy she was. Then JD opened the locked door and Spence fell out, and then Rain commented on how jumpy he was.

It might not really mean anything, but that was my observation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:07 pm
It was most likely just a mutual affection the two soldiers had for each other. It probably could have grown into something more, but you know... The have to survive for that...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:53 am
I really liked Jill and Rain. Rain because she was so badass. She gets invected and still (Even though she's weakened) manages to get to the train (And piss of some zombies by dripping blood on them)

Jill is the same. I mean who goes into a police department and starts popping heads when it's just like a normal day (Cept with the biting and all)

Alice does have her perks but she in my mind is nowhere near as good and Jill or Rain. They may not be super human but thats what i prefer. a normal human trying to survive  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:53 pm
Yeah, but I find in a lot of movies that the main character isn't the most appealing. I mean, Neo was cool, but I always found Morpheus a lot cooler. Well, Matrix is a bad example because the coolest people in those movies were always the bad guys.
But umm... Let's say Mortal Kombat, for anyone who's a fan of the movie. Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade were a lot cooler than Liu Kang, in my opinion.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:56 pm
You always get the odd movie or two where the villian is a lot cooler than the main cast  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games