Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:14 am
Locale Name:

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

This is a pretty basic old western styled bar. From the outside it looks quite run down, it is made of wood and, as old buildings made of wood usually do, the color has faded almost completely from the outside walls and the words “BAR” have a bit of mold growing on them. Oh! Silly me, I haven’t described it structurally yet! Well, as far as the outer structure is concerned it is very basic. It looks has wooden panels for siding and gray molding tiles on it’s roof with a sign above the front entrance that simply says “BAR”. As for the interior, it varies a lot from the exterior. The wood looks much brighter and well kept, though there is obvious scuffing on the floor from years of wear and tear. The bar, has the usual getup for a bar, the taps, the glasses, ect, but, behind it is a small kitchen designed to feed the customers whether they drink or not. If you look to the other side of the main entrance, there’s a staircase that leads to rooms that one can rent for the night, or many nights as long as they pay Abigail to stay there.

(( Jasae said I could make this >_>; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:20 am
Abigail leaned oh the inner rim of the bar’s counter. How nice it is here without all the drunkards here. She thought to herself as she stared off blankly into the empty bar.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:21 am
((we lost alot of eateries and such during the last event sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:35 am
((lost and/or in hibernation XD))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:06 pm
The place seemed far too quite for the time of day... night. This was usually when the bar was packed, yet today is was barren… it just gave Abigail an eerie feeling being in and empty bar all alone… She almost it was filled with the flirtatious drunkards that always seemed to bother her.. but only almost. She went into the back and began to make leek and potato soup for dinner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:15 am
"And I think that she hould just lift the thing up and flaunt her knickers, or else the mosse won't make any sense." Tobias said as they entered the bar. It was empty and that kind of bothered him. He looked around and sighed., "I guess there isn't a chance of a bar fight but I really don't have the money to pay for anything I break so that was out of the question in the first place."

"I think we should stop entering places while talking, it must sound weird." Haru said with a yawn. He took a seat near the back of the bar and kicked his feet up on to a table. "Plus on top of that, you're in a kimono you look like a woman and you're mean as hell; do you really need to get drunk?"

Tobias thought for a few minutes and closed his eyes. "I want to drink, I'm in a kimono, I look like a girl and I'm mean as hell isn't that a good reason to drink?" He said rubbing his temples.

"Your liver, onthe other hand you can regenerate at inhuman rates so a liver rotting drink won't kill you; but if we both get drunk and end up in a Mexican prison I have the right to say I told you so."

"Only if we pigs or other live stalk are involved otherwise shut it." Tobias said flicking the bangs from his face.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:22 am
Hearing people enter, Abigail walked out into the main room. Some people were there, men.. she wasn’t sure about one though.. “Good evening, Today’s special is leek and potato soup, and here is a list of beverages and prices.” She handed the men a piece of paper with a list of alcoholic drinks on it. “If you need anymore help I’ll be in the back just call for me.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:44 pm
"I'll have anything with Jim Beam on the lable and Haru isn't drinking because he is a limp wristed pantie waist." Tobias said as he held his bangs apart. "I need a barette, these bangs are messing with my vision."

"I don't drink because its stupid and its for adults, neither of which is my style." Haru said sitting Plue up on the bar. He sighed as the little creature began to wander around almost falling off the bar.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:31 pm
“An interesting choice.” Abigail nodded her head and took the drinks menu back, before digging a bobby pin and offering to the complaining male. “Are you planning to buy a meal as well?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:16 am
"I think I'll have that leek and potato soup." Haru said putting his feet down. "It sounds like it must be filling." He wasn't really hungry but it helped to eat something and not regret it later.

Tobias accepted the bobby pin and bowed. "Thank you very much." He slid his bangs to the side and clipped the pin down. "My hair is such a hassle but I feel that if I cut it, I might cease to be me."

"Tobias why is it that your bang is the only part of your hair thats black?" Haru asked with a raised eyebrow. He had been wondering for a time and it was bugging him. "Its like all of the grey in your hair moved to a little bit of hair in the front of hair in the front."

"Its because I have it dyed once a month, its because all of my powers turned my hair this way from mental stress." He said making sure his hair was parted right. "My hair looked like this before but it was more grey, and looked like tiger stripes."

"Oh, and here it was because you were aging fast. Sorry about that." He ran his fingers through his own hair and laughed. "I guess to other people my hair might look the same."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:28 pm
((Sorry I took so long.. bleh..))

“One moment.” Abigail bowed and walked to the kitchen where she scooped a bowl of soup out into a bowl before pouring the requested drink and returning to the table. “Enjoy.” She handed them each their requested dishes before returning to the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:52 am
"Thank you miss." Tobias called back to the woman before taking a sip of his drink. He swallowed the liquid and sighed. He smiled as he watched Haru blow on his soup. "What do you think of that lady there? I say she lacks a little in the bust.

"Geez you aren't even drunk but you're talking like you've been here all night." Haru said pushing Tobias back. He had had about enough of Tobisa at the moment. "Just shut it and stop looking at women like that."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 pm
The men’s conversation didn’t interest Abigail, and, as long as they did not involve her, she would not make herself a part of it. But.. it was.. kinda nice.. the background noise of people in the building… it made the bar feel more like she expected it to feel like. It was stuffy in the kitchen though, running the stove had heated the small room up a lot. Without thinking Abigail opened the only window and door within the small room and allowed the cool air to force it’s way into the overheated space.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:01 pm
"So whats this Reiko woman look like if you're here looking at other women?" Haru said poinint his spoon at Tobias. He gave a chuckle when he saw Tobias wrinkle up his nose. "She can't be al bad considering you are desperate to get back to her."

"Lets leave it at she has a nice rack and can kick my teeth in if sheknew I was sitting in a bar drinking." He said finishing off his glass. He waved Haru back as the boy began to poke and prod him. "Okay cut itout or I'll hit you."

"Just give me her meaasurements and I won't bother you about it anymore tonight." Haru said as he finished off his soup. He was about to belch loudly but Tobias slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Fine, just squash the belch." He said in a hushed tone. Tobias took a deep breath and began slowly. "She is an asian woman about five foot to five eight, don't quote me on that. She has I would say a D or above cup and like to hug people. THere enough?"

"Fair enough, I wasn't listening but I'm sure the lady in the back was." He said with a smile. He hadn't really cared about what Tobias' fiance was like but he hoped Tobias didn't hold a grudge over it.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:21 pm
Men.. She thought to herself as she overheard something about measurements. As far as she was concerned, or cared to be concerned, all men were piggish.. and after a few drinks it always tended to show more openly. With a heavy sigh, Abigail reached for an old and probably hand made broom. As she held it she saw a few pieces of straw were falling out, though this was easily fixed as she tightened the string that held all the pieces of straw to the stick. Leaving the kitchen she noticed the man’s glass was empty. “Would you like another drink?” Her face, as usual, was virtually void of emotion.. she was looking at the man, but it didn’t appear as though she really cared that he was there.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff