User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All items sold though this shop fund the Mil-A-Day Giveaway Guild. I am in charge of selling items and

managing the guilds funds, I am personally donating over half my net worth to this guild and run it with my real life boyfriend

Peasant/Sinelo.

Rules :

1. You need to send all your offers via Private Message. Posting them in the thread will cause them to be ignored.

2. I will never let an item go for less then 200 - 5,000 gold off it's current market value, every single piece of gold

earned though this thread goes directly to the guilds funds, if you have a problem with this don't buy from me.

3. I sell items, I do not buy items. Do not PM me asking if I want to buy something form you I wont, don't even ask to trade one

item for another and expect me to pay a difference, meaning upgrading. I'm selling my items to fund the guild, I don't need more

items to break down and sell.

4. Do not beg me for a donation of any sort, doing so will result in being placed on my ignore list. Join our guild you have a

chance to win up to 1,000,000 gold every single day.

5. If and when you decide to make an offer keep in mind unless it's specified that I'm willing to take items in lieu of pure gold

I'm only accepting pure offers. I will not trade an item for another item, all trades need to contain pure amounts of gold either

way.

6. Prices of items are subject to change at any point, I may not update this list every single day (though I do most the time) you

may offer an amount that may have been good 3 days ago but it's lower then the current market value today, get over it these are my

items.

7. Just because you make an offer you see as decent doesn't mean I will agree or accept it, these are my items if I decide not to

sell them to you get over it. Acting like a child because you think my prices are un reasonable isn't appropriate and show how

immature you are.

8. Don't except me to sell you an item so you can turn around and make a profit. I've been doing this way to long and I'm not one

to mess with when it comes to disputing prices, I don't care if you go by the market, tektek or what you've seen an item being sold

for the last week. What I say is final and if you have a problem with that don't buy from me.

9. Don't contact me via AIM or MSN and expect to "become great friends", that's just not going to happen. I have what I have

because I play this game and I play it well. I do not donate to my friends nor would I expect them to donate to me, so don't waste

your time and spare your self the harassment.

10. All the prices on my items are final, I don't like playing lets make a deal or haggling. If you plan on offering some

lowball amount of gold on an item don't expect to get a reply, maybe a spot on my ignore list instead. This is the largest give-a-

way on Gaia, Every single last piece of gold earned though this thread as I've stated many times over goes straight to the guilds

funds. It does not go into my personal pocket there for I will not let these items go for any less then they are worth and as

stated before if you don't like it, go somewhere else, someone else will buy my items.

Collectable's :

Devil Tail x1 [AB = 11.45M or Sash + 4.5M]
    Angelic Sash x2 [AB = 8M or 4 Million + Items]
    AFK x1 [AB = 2.35M or 1.2M + Items]
    Nitemare Scarf x1 [AB = 2.27M or items + 1M]

Mythrill Armor x1 [AB = 10.5k]
    Angelic Microphone x1 [AB = 12.5k]
    Bear Pajamas x1 [AB = 65k]
    Wind Security Blanket x1 [AB = 58k]

Monkey Pajamas x1 [AB = 37k]
    RoRo Robo-Puppy x1 [AB = 43k]
    Nitemare Parasol x1 [AB = 21.5k]