Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethma

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:39 pm
After a long period of my computer rejecting every attempt I have made at even logging in to this website, it appears that the recent destruction of my settings (by my mother) and the subsequent ritual of re-installing half of the programs I enjoy using has ended my lock out.

That said, I am VERY behind in selecting the winners for the AAA Mascot Contest. For this, I cannot apologise enough.

I would very much like to tally up the votes and decide on a winner, however, after some furious refreshing action, I can't even get to page two of the voting thread. I will instead choose the winners myself, and devise an easier way for the next contest's winners to be determined.

The other problem I encountered was that I had a giant pile of presents for the winner and two runners up in my inventory, and in ym original contest thead, instead of telling you what you'd win, I gave out a price range that the item could be sold for in the market place so that you could see the difference in what the prizes were worth, and that I wasn't giving out crummy, cheap-a** prizes. As it stands, the Marketplace is currently down, and I can't remember for the life of me which items were the ones I was sending out as prizes, leaving me to estimate.

Anyhow, I've kept you waiting this long, I'll prolong it no more. The winners are:

1st Prize: Siesta by SnowPuma.
2nd Prize: Doodle Bug (D.B for short) by Bchan.
3rd Prize: Kiyoshi by KohakuChan.

You will all be sent your prizes, and all previous contest threads will be locked. Thank you everyone who participated in this contest, and I hope the next has an equally awesome turn-out ^___^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:56 am
Yay! I can't wait til the next! What's the theme!? 3nodding  

Yu Me

Mooky Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:48 pm
Sweet..Maybe next time I will try out whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:40 pm
Wow, I'm shocked I even placed smile

Congrats to the other winners smile  

Bchan

SnowPuma

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:59 am
Yes! I can finally have some decent clothes for my avatar! The votes were pretty close between myself and B-Chan. Either way I'm totally psyched to have won the contest. That said, would you guys like me to do a new picture of Siesta for your banner(s)? Admitedly the design I submitted was a pretty quick sketch and coloring job so a new version would be appropreate now that the design has been approved. Just leave me a note with any specifics or suggestions and I'll get to work on some concepts.

I think you need a picture for the main page, and maybe two sizes of smaller variants for signatures and such. You can fill me in on what you want in your note. Also for the other members: Let me know what you guys and gals think as well! If you've got any ideas or opinions for the club's graphics let me know! I'll have to run things through the guild leader, but I want you to have a say in this as well!

Finally, congratulations to everybody else who entered! There were a alot of talented entries and I'm sure it was a tough decision for the mods to make.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:53 am
Congratulations for the winners 3nodding

** For KohakuChan, the text is so funny xd I love pocky as well! whee heart domokun  

Eclaire

Kagome12345678910

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:06 pm
hi everyone! im new here and i just got the message that im excepted to this guild,YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i love drawing,mostly anime!^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:38 pm
Hi I'm new here and wanted to say hi  

Madisongirl

~0Death0~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:42 pm
I can't wait until the next competition! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:13 pm
I don't what happened because I just came to this guild yesterday. gonk crying  

[..Midnight..]

smileyface_ilm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:01 am
Weeeell this is kind of boring... no one is ever on...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:25 am
Congratulations guys! ^_^  

Keun Bi

Ishetalia

Blessed Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:12 am
congrats to the winners 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:05 am
Congrats. Maybe once my scanner works, and I buy Photoshop (NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!) I'll be a contestant.

^^  

Tempest_Turning

Anu.C.A

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:22 pm

I can't wait either but how you enter is my only question confused . Could someone
explain it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heh Heh sweatdrop

The Anime Art Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces