Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE Outbreak character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like?
  Cindy
  Mark
  Kevin
  Yoko
  Alyssa
  David
  Jim
  George
  Other (Specify)
View Results

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:54 pm
Hope this hasn't been done before....anyway, yeah, the name is pretty self-explanatory. Which outbreak character is your favorite? Give reasons why too! biggrin

As for me, I like Cindy best. Her extra herbs are very useful, and she's got a good personality, never swears, and is cute too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:58 pm
I like Alyssa. She's bad a**, she's hot and she knows Pot Shot!
I don't like any of the male characters. Kevin and David would be cool if they got haircuts.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:44 am
I like Kevin. yeah sure he's proberly the easiest to use but i just like his 45.

Davids good to. the weapons he can make (and repair) is a very useful ability.

Yoko is also a useful medic/armory since she can carry more than the rest  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I don't like any of the male characters. Kevin and David would be cool if they got haircuts.

What are you talking about? Guys with long hair are the coolest! And they always get the most fangirls. *coughLeoncough*

leon r kennedy
I like Kevin. yeah sure he's proberly the easiest to use but i just like his 45.

I never was that good with David, couldn't ever figure out his whole weapon making thing.  

FoxyAreku

Froggy487

Quotable Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:59 am
I like David because he's got a personality similar to mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:36 pm
I like Cindy best! She's easy to play as and she always has herbs in case you get into danger.
Alyssa is total bad a**. She's hardcore and I like her trash talk. She doesn't let anyone push her around.  

Swayback_Sally

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:28 pm
Gamer_404

What are you talking about? Guys with long hair are the coolest! And they always get the most fangirls. *coughLeoncough*

My sarcasm detector is broken... Are you joking or not?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

I'm not. I love long hair, especially on guys. (Although, I really consider both David's and Kevin's hair to be short...]  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:20 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

I'm not. I love long hair, especially on guys. (Although, I really consider both David's and Kevin's hair to be short...]
But if you were being serious... Then why would you use Leon as an example? Leon is a joke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

But if you were being serious... Then why would you use Leon as an example? Leon is a joke.

The statement was half-serious, half-joke. ^^  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:11 am
Well, either way. They should have had nice, short haircuts, like Eric the cop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:17 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, either way. They should have had nice, short haircuts, like Eric the cop.

Meh! Like I said, they look better with their current hairstyles, it would of been better if it was longer though...but that's just my opinion. Anyway, the Thanatos monster in "Decisions, Decisions" is very hard...I was playing as George and it was me and Kevin (Cindy had gotten eaten by sharks crying ), I was fighting him, and he ran up and stabbed both of us at the same time! Killing us both instantly...it was...interesting.  

FoxyAreku

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:58 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME

leon r kennedy

I never was that good with David, couldn't ever figure out his whole weapon making thing.

Alright all you have to do is take two compatable items and combine them. It does it on it's own. For example
Metal pole + Concrete block = Hammer
or
Wooden pole + wooden pole = long pole
or for repairing you go into his side pack and use the item which only has 3 (Spare parts). use this on broken handguns/shotguns, batterys (this makes a bomb) or the model grenade launcher to make a working grenade launcher (in the last level of outbreak file 2)
Any other questions, just ask me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:19 pm
leon r kennedy
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME

leon r kennedy

Alright all you have to do is take two compatable items and combine them. It does it on it's own. For example
Metal pole + Concrete block = Hammer
or
Wooden pole + wooden pole = long pole
or for repairing you go into his side pack and use the item which only has 3 (Spare parts). use this on broken handguns/shotguns, batterys (this makes a bomb) or the model grenade launcher to make a working grenade launcher (in the last level of outbreak file 2)
Any other questions, just ask me.

ah, I see. okay then, thanks.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:30 pm
Man, I hate it when those dumb a** AI characters get eaten by sharks. I run through, no problem, they get eaten every damn time! If you you can make them NOT follow you.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff