Bladed Chaos Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:41 pm
Back in the old days, rulers were destroying the land and using it as just a way to show how powerful they are. Thus upsetting the some of the gods and most of the people who lived on the land that the rulers destroyed. Everyone who hasn’t chosen a side on this fight are in fear of not knowing what will happen to them and their families, so most people ended up joining up with the rebellion. Once the rulers found out about this, they sent their troops after anyone who stood in their way. Can the rebellion go up against the rulers of the land and win? What will the gods do to help protect the land or help destroy it? And what will happen at the end of this battle?

Rules:
Keep it PG 17
No Cybering
Dont kill anyone without their permission
No Godmodding (I will kick you out of the rp)
Have Fun
PM me your bio's

Character Bio’s:
Username:
Name:
Weapon (if needed):
Bio (needs to be at least three sentences):
Appearance:
Other:

People for the Rulers:
King -
hydra4
Queen -
Princess -
Prince -
Advisor -
General(s) -
Warrior/Knight(s) -
Healer(s) -
Spies -
Assassin(s) -
Mage(s) -
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

People for the Rebellion:
Rebellion Leader -
dragonrebelfire
Second in Command -
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
General(s) -
braveheart soldier
Fighter(s) -
Healer(s) -
Spies -
Assassin(s) -
Carrot-Copper
Mage(s) -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:46 pm
Character Bio's:

User name: dragonrebelfire
Name: Akasha
Job/Rank: Rebellion Leader
Weapon: two kantanas, a dragon whip, and a bladed staff.
Bio:Akasha was once the daughter of a nobleman who owned his own land and everything on it. When the rulers started started taking over the land and making it into a wasteland, her father turned against them, thus leading to her father's kidnapping and death. Akasha was extremely mad to the point where she vowed to avenge her father. To the present time, she became the leader of the rebellion and will do everything in her power to stop the rulers and the gods that help them, even if she has to die. Akasha is friendly, but ruthless in a fight. She hides her pain and acts as though the only reason she's fighting is because of what the rulers are doing now.
Appearance:
User Image
Other: No one on the Ruler's side knows she's the leader of the rebellion, considering she was once royalty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: xkiss.me.im.contagiousx
Name:Olias
Job/Rank: Blood mage
Weapon (if needed):truncheon
Bio : born into a family of cultists and grew up with the teachings of a blood mage meaning he uses blood for his magic. he follows the ruler because he pick the strong side
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Artio
job/rank: second in command
weapon: suntouched fire spear
Bio:grew up in a poor family on land that was destroyed by the kings his family was killed and he devoted hi s life to getting revenge
appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: braveheart soldier
Name: leon yumato
Job/Rank: general
Weapon (if needed): scythe
Bio (needs to be at least three sentences): toughest person in his hometown.joined boot camp when he was 14.seeks revenge for the death of his parents
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Carrot-Copper
Name: Alteyer
Job/Rank: Rebellion Assassin
Weapons: Sword, Crossbow, 4 Daggers, Hidden dagger in his left gauntlet
Bio: Alteyer is a master assassin who used to be a part of the original clan of assassins, known as the Hashashim. After many years, the Hashashim died off, and Alteyer became the last remaining assassin of his kind. He learned about the Rebellion and decided to join them and help them with their plans, by killing anyone he had to so they could move ahead.
Appearance:
User Image

User name: hydra4
Name: Naota Kazuki
Job/Rank: King
Weapon: doesnt really need one but has a sword
Bio: When he was young his Father and Mother were killed by the Rebellion. Now he tries to complete what his parents had started.
Appearance:
User Image

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:03 pm
((should we just post anytime?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((should we just post anytime?))
((oh sorry, i was working in my guild. and yah, you can post anytime you want.))  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:14 pm
((ok)) artio looked at the ground it was torn and dead " how could those those so called "kings" do this" his home was completely destroyed he had just gotten back from his parents funeral they were killed when the land was destroyed he went to the remains of his home he grabbed his spear armor and shield then headed to the rebellion camp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:16 pm
Akasha stood in the middle of the training camp, teaching all the new recruits the lessons of war and what to do in the middle of battle. "Now pair up and spar." she said to the men as she started walking towards the rebellion base, just up the path.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:19 pm
on his way to the base artio met up with akasha "how are the recruits doing?" he said walking next to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:21 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
on his way to the base artio met up with akasha "how are the recruits doing?" he said walking next to her
"I wish they were doing better. They wouldnt stand a chance against the ruler's army." she said quietly so no one would hear her.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:23 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"I wish they were doing better. They wouldnt stand a chance against the ruler's army." she said quietly so no one would hear her.
"yeah...." artio was looking at the ground "most of there forces were in boot camp since they were kids " alot of ours are just farmers or something wanting to avenge there families"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"yeah...." artio was looking at the ground "most of there forces were in boot camp since they were kids " alot of ours are just farmers or something wanting to avenge there families"
"We need to step it up a notch. We need to get reinforcements out there to help the other soldiers that passed training camp." she said as she opened up the gate for the base.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:28 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"We need to step it up a notch. We need to get reinforcements out there to help the other soldiers that passed training camp." she said as she opened up the gate for the base.
"well a rather large town a couple dozen miles south was just destroyed maybe we could go there and round of some recruits" artio walked into the base and sat down in a chair  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:32 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"well a rather large town a couple dozen miles south was just destroyed maybe we could go there and round of some recruits" artio walked into the base and sat down in a chair
"It's not the recruits, we need to find better fighters. People who already know the ways of war." akasha said as she walked over to her desk and sat down.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:33 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"It's not the recruits, we need to find better fighters. People who already know the ways of war." akasha said as she walked over to her desk and sat down.
" yeah..... how are we running on supplies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:35 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Fine, and if we need more, I'll just go get them from the rulers." she said knowing the rulers still didnt know she's the rebellion leader.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:38 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Fine, and if we need more, I'll just go get them from the rulers." she said knowing the rulers still didnt know she's the rebellion leader.
" well at least somethings going good umm how about shelter everyone have a roof above our head?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff