Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:09 am
Locale Name: New Rustir

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Z

Description:

Rustir, the destroyed city. A place that was lifeless, full of nothing but crumbling buildings from a time long past. It held great secrets within. Or so thats what the people who ventured into it thought. Z, one of the Jarians had become intruiged by it one day. He scoured the internet, every database possible to find anything about the destruction of the city.

But nothing came up. Over and over again he searched. But again, nothing would come up except the already known. So Z had taken it upon himself to begin the search. Accompanied by five young recruits Z led them into the heart of the destroyed city. For a week they searched with no results. Untill they came upon a computer. Like a sign that the city wanted to be restored, it gave them a clue. Which led the party to the largest building.

It was there that the group found what they needed and in a bright brilliant flash of blue light, the air was clean and sun returned to the city.

Since that day, the city has become a quite metroplis. A place for people to work and gather information. The buildings are white and there is always construction going on as the city continues to expand. But the crowning peice at the center of the city is what has become known as The Shard. A massive eighty story building. Its outer shell is made of a deep blue glass, that makes the building look like it is a massive crystal shard sticking from the ground. It is the headquaters for Z, the one who watches over the city. He is the one to talk to if you need anything done. He wont turn anyone away as long as they ask his help and it doesnt hurt anyone Z knows or betrays his morals.

Pollution is almost non-existant. The cars that people drive there must come fromt he city itself as the perpulsion system is an ionic pulse drive making for a quite and clean city. If your wondering where you can park your vehicles if you need to, there are designated places to park and pick up a car. Because of the atmosphere that is created from the lack of pollution and noise, it makes for a great place to relax in the many different bars, inns and parks as well as making for a great place for people to do research into new technologies.

That is the most important thing to Z, to New Rustir. The ever advancement of technology and the understanding of that technology. Much of what New Rustir utilizes is based off of old plans found in the city itself. The cars and their perpultion, the energy that is used to power the city, the view screens and other things. Z made sure to keep it all low tech as the city came back to life. No weapon research is yet allowed inside the city untill Z and those he trusts can better understand how to harness the power and make sure they dont destroy themselves like the last people of the city did.

Of course, thats only on the outside. The City of New Rustir has a dark side that is growing as the city grows. People striving for power, control of what isnt theirs and of what they dont understand. Z is always fighting a constant war with these thugs. Thugs is an understatement however. They are smart, smarter then most people and know their way around computers. And in a city filled with computers and holo-screens, this makes them a very real threat.

Who will help the new city? Who will help Z? Or will everyone simply side with the terrorists and help in the destruction of this new city?

It was an empty city, dead as it could be. The massive skyscrapers that once brushed the clouds now grasped for their former glory with rusted skeletons, their broken frames littered with shattered glass. The streets were cracked and broken, filled with heaps of trash and countless wreckages. Even the sky above seemed dead, a constant dull grey littered with dirty looking clouds in darker shades. Rubbish and memories were all that lived here now. All the animals had left soon after the people broke themselves. Their remains were even gone by now. All they had left was the ruins of their lives and loves, dreams and memories.
It was a ghost town, dead as it could be.
But it was home.
And home it would forever be.

The dead zone is an area that exists on the outer border of Byako. It stretches out for about a two mile radius and earns its name well. It is random in the way that most of the city is not. In the rest of the city, anything can happen. In the dead zone, it’s very rare that something does happen, and when it does, people get hurt. There are only two notable locations in the dead zone, the WTF Hotel and the ruins of the city known as Rústir.

Rústir, the Ruined City

Past Events:Some big war led by some loopys from another dimension

Current Events:Reconstructed and revived!

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
A massive beam of light shot down from somewhere high above the atmosphere of Byako, straight into the depths of the Ruined City. As the beam faded, a large black airship rose from the point it hit the ground. A tremendous host of armed warriors stood in the streets. There were many of them, but they appeared to all be clones made from twenty of so individuals. As the airship floated above the ruins and into view of Byako, the individuals that seemed to be the basis for the clones could be seen standing on the deck of the airship.
They all wore identical black uniforms. Their black coats all bore the same insignia. And they all matched down to their boots. All forty-two boots shone with bright polish as the Alternates surveyed the city.
They were all there, except for the two who had deserted to the Plushie Palace.
The General, Desta, Starjian, Deathstar, Virgil Grey, Alabaster, Li, DeVars, Lutia, Eiji, Randall Grisham, Kaori, Ace Shooter, Miso, Iris Liari Heart, Ryu Akayoru, Jacquelyn Leroux, Tennyo O’Megami, Shota Angel, Traven, and Brett.
The Light Holey'o and Kupo both hovered by the Jarian Tank.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:40 am
The Red Blazer Brigade carefully walked into the area quietly as they looked over the dead area of this forgotten part of Byako.

"Wow, this metal is so rusted that even I wouldn't eat it." Puff said as he rubbed off some of the rust as he spoke.

"I know, for a fact, there is nothing here for me to use." He said as he rubbed dirt from a large shard of glass. "No one's been here for a while."

"Wow, this reminds me of Egypt." She said as she paced a few feet further ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:23 pm
dark Lutia Fury held a massive hammer made from iron that seemed to have been made with advanced steam tecnoledgy in her right hand without any difficulty while in her left she had what looked like the big brother of the ordinary mana gun made into cannon form leaning on her shoulder
"it looks like we will be meeting with a small resistance then"

a wild looking version of Ace Shooter wearing his signature get-up seemed to radiate cold around himself as he looked at the oncoming brigade
"dats all we gotta deal wit?"

-----

A number of Justice Serv-Bots created by the great Jarian engineer Justice entered the scene each with a skeletal man-like frame wielding advanced alien weaponry ready to follow there programming and reclaim the Jarian tank  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:37 pm
All three of the members of the Red Blazer Brigade huffed once they saw what was coming.

"Do I have to fight?" He asked as he looked at Puff.

Puff was busy digging through his blazer preparing his weapon bottles. "I should've know we'd follow you to our doom.

"In the immortal words of Ra 'What a bother...'." She said as she pulled her staff from her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:31 pm
A bump apeared on the horizon slowly in the distant. It drew closer slowly and advancing before it was an aura most malignant.

SOmething inside that small form was carrying a countless number of powerfull evil forces, full to bursting with their power, ready to unleash it all at a moments notice.

It advanced, growing clearer ande seemingly larger as it came. It eventyualy would become aparent that it was infact three individuals. The burning beast of the pryer, Cu the charnle hound, the beacon of the the knowledge of the dead, Hermit the skull, and the spell weaving, self prolonging lord of undeath, Lich King Lessay.

All had taken special preperations for this conflict.... but they were still to far to see.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

TESparky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 pm
TES entered the area. The first thing he saw was the man who fixed his katana and his companions. TES strolled over, as if nothing was happening, and sat down on the ground beside the three. He smiled, pulling off his sunglasses and tucking them inside his jacket.

I never got your name friend. And I think you three might need a shade more help. Three on how everyman strong that are coming this way, those seem like far odds. If you want another able body, tell me now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:58 am
"There is no need for fighting," Desta's voice boomed out from the deck of the ship, "It would only result in more blood being spilled in my city."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:19 am
Trahelion Estonian Sevano
TES entered the area. The first thing he saw was the man who fixed his katana and his companions. TES strolled over, as if nothing was happening, and sat down on the ground beside the three. He smiled, pulling off his sunglasses and tucking them inside his jacket.

I never got your name friend. And I think you three might need a shade more help. Three on how everyman strong that are coming this way, those seem like far odds. If you want another able body, tell me now.

"My name's Shinobu, we may be needing your help." He said as he rolled up his sleeve to reveal more of his data corrupted arm.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people saying there is no need for fighting." Puff said as he drank down a beaker of water. "Hey, Captain Numbskull, catch!" He shouted out before he spit out a snow ball aimed at Desta's head.

"Once again, spitting is a dirty habit." Tickey said as she dug in her ear far enough to pull out a large glob of wax.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:48 am
Desta turned to the others standing behind her and said lightly.
"And this is why we have to assume control of the city. No discipline or manners... they'd fall before the Plushies far quicker than we did."
The snowball flew straight and true for Desta's head, but was halted before coming anywhere near the young girl's face. It had been caught by one of the multitudes of invisible hands at the General's command. It was waved at the short one who had such awful manners and then crushed in the powerful grip.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:33 am
As usual Haru with his bad sense of directions walked into the dead city and sighed. He wanted to find Tobias and make it fast because he wasn't sure what was really wrong with him. "Wow, this place went to seed, what a ghost town... Is that the Lich king?" He asked looking at a distance. "And those guys from the Red Blazers." He was starting to get confused about what was going on. "I'll wait here for Tobias, he can almost sense a good fight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:38 am
"Alright team, let's drop their numbers to zero." Shinobu said as he raised his hands toward a few buildings. "H-cannon, centuple upload!" He shouted out as one hundread cannons sprouted from the building walls and fired upon the ship.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:44 am
Unfortunately for Shinobu, this was the dead zone.
The cannons all turned towards the Red Blazer Brigade before firing.
The Alternates on the ship were in control here, and they appeared to be waiting for something.
Obviously, now was not the time to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:55 am
"Anti-damage, triple upload!" He shouted out before standing and letting the attack hit. The attack hit nothing more than dummies that looked like The Red Blazer Brigade.

"Special delivery!" Puff shouted from above as he rained down fire pellets over the ship. "Send that back at me and I'll send it back ten times stronger!" He laughed.

"Something didn't seem right. Sentient beings don't usually turn on their master so quickly." She muttered to herself as she sat at the edge of a roof top.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:37 am
Ace-Shooter unleashed a blast of cold air that extinguished the fireballs before they even got close enough to warm the sides of the ship.
Millions of the hands controlled by the General smacked Puff away from the ship.
"Desta said there was no need for fighting now. Are you really that stupid? Or are you just suicidal and rude?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff