Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
China's Future is in the hands of Japan and U.S. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:53 pm
hm... should i get my dad to read it? nah i'll just wait for what the rest of you say. but anyways first post is me!!!! mrgreen  

yalie5

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:18 am
I'm with Yalie! -waits patiently-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:53 am
Gahh.. I wish I could read Chinese ^^; I don't think my mom or anyone is going to read that for me. So I'll just wait.  

[priscilla]

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:58 am
sweatdrop Parents can't read either.
*Throws into translator*

Quote:
Japan's analysis: Center □□completely has not grasped in Japan and the beautiful □hand News □source: Nine school of divine lands http://www.popyard.org eight □□□: 2005-07-27 Eight □http://www.popyard.org [ Eight □] Japanese □□□□□family □Gu Ch'uan? Tarou, recently "Shouted □" monthly publication in May □on □table □□"Center □□Has not taken □to Japan" the article in Japan □, "so long as in young □analysis □□□, I □was □□, center □□has not grasped in Japan and the beautiful □hand". This article, shock □person. Signs south Jiangsu and Anhui 网民 □, □□, my □center □person listens □, certainly feels grating, is uncomfortable, □counter- □, my □vast is big □□, how □hasn't grasped in Japan and the beautiful □hand? □the article abstract ascends in the beginning of June "□Tests News" on, south Jiangsu and Anhui □□, the article is worth hitting □□□the person, □□□, the scientific research department □, labor □business □as well as □the family, □□one □. □gets up □possibly has □painstakingly □, but I □□□am cold □think: He □whether basically □□? Center □□□□unfolds whether is restrained in, the great degree is restrained to Japan and is beautiful □? If true □is restrained in not the small degree it □, what □adopts □to whip gradually □□□the kind to be restrained the degree? "□□stands, not □□□". □refers □□□is restrained the date □Gu Ch'uan? Tarou's article □said that, center □□□□unfolds is restrained Japan, mainly because of □□□: One is the Japanese business □can □provide □□□essential Gao?liang to the center □ Two is Japan □has the outstanding technique □□strength and □guarantees the technique □to be superior □but □the research □□greatly throws □. The article □, now in the center □unprecedented construction □tide, constructs the machinery the yearly average use □□high □3,000 to be small □, only has the machinery which Japan makes to be able □to result in so consumes. Center □lives □the steam □part engine bed yearly average work □□high □3,500 to be also small □, only has Japan the Bunsen □engine bed to be able to guarantee □□□5 years performance not □. "□has Japanese the engine bed, center □steam □□□□寸步 □line". The article □the □Japan depends on by □material □example □Ming Zhong? □. The date Bunsen □steam □with □the board □quantity world first, does not need □the kind of □board steam □on □to have □the road; "□has the Japanese □□support, center □steam □factory on □law survival"; The structural purpose H □□□exportation price □□is higher than Japan 20%, but China □can not but □, "because □□have □the kind □, center □the general contractor safeguards Gao? on □the law to construct the skeleton the security". The article pointed out that, according to 2001 □□, Japanese every year □the advantage exports 11,000 □Japanese Yen. "These □have □the techniques □□family, □□Japan's technique □, □the law □□□□does not increase □". The article is worth □the person police □introspection The article □useful too many oaths □thump governs □releases □□the □□□pouch □□□fear cape to uncover badly disobeys □the towering hertz □to release □□□□隹? 0% commodity, all are infiltrates □the American □business □manufacture; So long as beautiful □cuts □center □□is beautiful □disappears □exports the channel, then center □□to □holds its □□increases □. □Gu Ch'uan? Tarou □□: "Center □□Japan according to □□more □all the more □but □more □more does not only weaken". □"Japan more □more is having the ability on meaning to control □". South Jiangsu and Anhui □, □article sufficient □Japanese's arrogance, but I □□, my □□feeling □□position □, because □he □is the matter □, moreover □that frankly. □hears to □□□, □my □center □person all do not hope □□□□. □□listen □to be grating, □wants to be beneficial, is worth my □police □, thinks deeply with the introspection. □takes □□□the thought □heavy □goes for more than 20 years □, □including Japan and beautiful □in □the western □□□family to direct □outside □, to direct □the technique □, is the reform □puts the extremely important policy, □pressed □center □□□numerous □, □□□the quantity enhancement and □□□□holds □, is fast □unfolds the huge function, from now on still will want □□□a line of □policy. But in today □needs to reconsider: In □goes □in many years, I □some □, some □, some □positions, some □□cadre, whether the varying degree did multiply all "to take □", "□□" thought? Outside whether □minute Yang?? the mouth, almost □the quantity □, rather does spend □□the mouth, is does not hope with □□? Relies on one's own effort to revive □to read whether □to beyond the highest heavens? Directs □and the digestion, how □is new □is □the principle □? The technique □attacks □□□spirit how? □what I □can live □2 □many tons thick □, □want □time massive □mouths each kind of special □material? □what others several dozens years ago do compose but me □until now □to compose the air bus? What □that many constructs oneself puts out likes □□□but wants □outside □the person □? □the person □few complaints supports oneself Today center □, already is not 50 year ago center □, also was not 20 year ago center □. I □□had the □thing □, the technique □and □the strength base □, so long as again has self-reliantly from □the spirit, put out □the year development "□□a star" and the little while ago "the god boat □ship" ascends the sky □□, believed very many □□all was allowed to attack and capture. The person □hope will not have always to hear from now on to □like "others only to want □□me □□□, will not be willing to provide the technique □", "someone □the family □my □□good technique □seals □", "someone □□□has the authorized □□technique □□□□funds", "someone □the family □keeps in technique □on □me" and so on to blame god and man □. Others have, you □have, others □however must take your, what has to complain well? Again □, complained what also has to use? South Jiangsu and Anhui finally □, center □is □big □, a □society □host □is big □. □many □outside depends on □, □a generation of base □is not sturdy, □□is safe and □guards against safely also is not sturdy. □outside □puts and relies on one's own effort to revive, is may compatible. Wants □the Japanese, the beautiful □person to be few "the cow" in front of the center □person one □, □□□depends on my □center □person

Okay the outcome. I'll read it later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:22 pm
Darkaznstargoddess

Me too! biggrin
It's just got too many □ in it... causing strain on eyes... too lazy to read... zzzzzzzzzz  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:33 pm
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess

Me too! biggrin
It's just got too many □ in it... causing strain on eyes... too lazy to read... zzzzzzzzzz

confused as to what the □ is for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:10 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
*Throws into translator*

stare That's a horrible translation, I guess I'll have to translate it for you Chinese-illiterate people later scream Can't do it now, since it's 10 past 11, and I have to work tomorrow and I haven't had my anime fix today yet... (just got back from school, dear god! gonk gonk gonk )  

Cat-Whiskers

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:25 am
Cat-Whiskers

stare That's a horrible translation, I guess I'll have to translate it for you Chinese-illiterate people later scream Can't do it now, since it's 10 past 11, and I have to work tomorrow and I haven't had my anime fix today yet... (just got back from school, dear god! gonk gonk gonk )

Translate for us you lazy cat! -shakes him violently-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:02 pm
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

Good idea t0shi0! -shakes t0shi0 violently-  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:00 pm
Tokioka
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

-ish shaken- That was not the plan gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:13 pm
t0shi0
Tokioka
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers

-ish shaken- That was not the plan gonk

It was for me! twisted -continues the shaking-  

Tokioka

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:19 pm
Cat-Whiskers
Darkaznstargoddess
*Throws into translator*

Yay! You'll translate it for us? My dad is able to speak in Chinese but he can't read or write. Plus, I only see squares. gonk I can't wait for the translation. I'm dying to read what the article says.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:01 pm
Pooie, Cat went on a trip, so when will our translation come?
Doesn't anyone here read Chinese? It is a Chinese guild!

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:12 pm
t0shi0
Pooie, Cat went on a trip, so when will our translation come?
Doesn't anyone here read Chinese? It is a Chinese guild!

Deb can. Where has she been lately?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces