Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What's the weirdest dream you have ever had? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sango_and_miroku108

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:47 am
tell about your weird dream xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:49 am
i was a giant spider destroying newyork with toilet paper  

liber-kine

Coleikins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 am
i was a ninja turtle and i could fly sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:40 am
I don't know, but last night I had a dream that my friend died. It really creeped me out. It was like a nightmare.
In my dream, the thing virus killed her could have came in contact with me, so I had to get a blood test to see if I had it. Plus, I hate needles! gonk
I woke up thinking, "Was that for real?" It was pretty realistic.

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

MigamaSavra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:53 am
I was engaged to one of my..... friends..... who still owes me a date damn her. I am married, and was dreaming this BTW. Thats about all I remember, and I do know that there was a bowling alley in the dream too...
confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:57 am
Actually, I've had dreams that could be about the simplest things, but then a few days later, it happens exactly the way it happened in my dream.

Nyphna II

Fushami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:01 am
Mine was probably... When I was 3, I always used to have dreams of No-Heart (From carebears) laughing evily at me. Just sitting there, pointing and laughing. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:40 am
Last Thurday or Friday I had a dream that my mom was shot in the chest by my Uncle.
And no one was letting me call 911.
o.O

StrawBerryApple

orlando18

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:50 am
i was Eric from boy meets world and i was flying over vampire and then it transform into me being a character on digetmon and fighting demon from inuyasha lol i know weird  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:10 am
wtaching scary movies then go to bed and have nitemares about it  

ValkyrieLight

ZeldaQueen

4,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:20 am
This one's more recent. It was like I was in my high school after hours with my classmates and we had something that we had to do. I don't know what, but we were hanging around. For some reason, I think the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy was incorporated in there somehow. Anyhow, as we were leaving the school, some of the boys were messing around with the school secretary's computer, looking at the school's banned websites. My brother and I left the school and met my dad, however my brother had done something and as a result, we had a broken object and we needed to go to the school's fifth floor to fix it. My dad literally drove into the school and out the other side and was surprised that we were back on the second floor, where we started. My brother and I got out of the car and entered the school. We wandered around for a while, but the weird thing was, the school's inside looked like the interior of the Pittsburgh Carnegie Museum of Natural History. I looked off of a balcony to the first floor and saw a group of children doing arts and crafts. Then, we met someone (can't remember who) and my brother dropped the object. It was an ornament of some kind and broke apart when it hit the ground. To fix it, I picked up a snake's corpse and had to sew shut a rip in it (I told you this was a weird dream!). Then, I gathered up the pieces and we went home. My "home" was a farm where all of the animals (even the sheep) were learning to fly. That was it, very strange.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:57 am
Just this morning I had a dream that I was vomitting and Miroku and Sango were in it as well as my mom... I was puking in my sugar cup. o_O;;  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Danehya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:15 am
My Weirdest dream?
Once I dreamed that I won Angelic Halo, Panda Hat and Angelic Sash on Gaia 4laugh But then my computer broke down and my mum told me that i have to go to the dentist. The dentist was a big mouse that wanted to have all of my teeth gonk He took my teeth but he gave me money to spend them in shopping centre. And then I woke up o_O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:25 am
I had a "Salvador Dali" style dream this week that involved me walking through a crowd of people on a busy city street with traffic lights melting and the stripes of the zebra crossing disappearing under my feet as I walked like I was walking on a giant piano...and everyone's faces were blurred out...like a manic street preacher's music video.

Very odd! I need help! lol.

Cherry Choo

Xenomorph Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:28 am
GarretXIII
Actually, I've had dreams that could be about the simplest things, but then a few days later, it happens exactly the way it happened in my dream.

ya...that happened to me too. In my dream, I got a pet dog that had black fur and I was just playing with him and taking care of him like any other owners. in real life I got a dog only that he had brown fur.(it's so weird that dreams can sometimes tell the future.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff