Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Army

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:29 pm
I'm just wondering who I have to work with. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:24 pm
Sadly to say but all of these saiyan bums are done....They don't post anymore.....  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Twilight Army

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:38 pm
Well, me and Hikari2008 are gonna be posting. If he hasnt sent a request yet, he will be doing so within the day. We have missed this guild, and we will make sure it doesnt die.

I think some cleaning is in order. There is alot of stupid threads (This one included haha).
But yes, DBZ is coming back!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:52 pm
I just donated 8000 to the guild.  

Twilight Army

Leema-K

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:43 am
I'm alive / new sweatdrop
But i hope that this guild can be brought back to life cause its awsome  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Im alive and new and Im bringing my sister Alisha16 she is my rp/rl sister. Just need to accept her request. I would post but not sure where to start lol.

(( Havn't rped fight in a long time))  

Rose Han

Alisha Silverwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:43 am
You wanted me? I have arrived!!! ^_^ I am new as you heard from Deadly Rose. . .but, I think this guild is going to be great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:08 pm
For anyone who hasn't signed up for the new tournament, I suggest you do so. We need 4 more participants or else it won't happen. If it does, I guarantee it will be a great time.  

Saiyan Master Vegeta

Alisha Silverwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:51 pm
lol I haven't fought in a long time. . . so. . . if I enter, will I die?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:55 pm
PEOPLE WHO WERE ROLE PLAYING IN THE WEST CITY!!! WE ARE TRYING TO GET THAT ACTIVE SO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN BACK IN, PLEASE DO SO. ^_^ please and thank you.  

Alisha Silverwind

Rose Han

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:18 pm
::Rose looks at her sister with a smile on her face as her arms are folded across her chest::

You are such a dork. What kind of question is that?

::Rose imitates Alisha except a bit more sarcastic::

Oh I havn't fought in a long time. So if I enter will I die?

::Rose gives a short giggle::  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:45 pm
~Alisha's expression fades down to an dramatic tired look~

You never know!!! Some tournaments don't care if you kill the person of not. It is just a question ok?!?!

~Alisha says this in a disturbed tone thinking in her mind. "How dare she call me a dork in front of so many people. . . How dare she!!!" her face gets a little red as she holds her breath with rage. she takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly where she speaks to her self once again. "settle down Alisha. . . It is just a name. . .think of something nice to say." Alisha smiles at her sister gently~

Good to see you laughing!

~mumbles to herself "nice reply!!! Way to go girl. . ." she then looks at Rose where her smile turns sarcastic showing her teeth as she laughs at her self~  

Alisha Silverwind

Rose Han

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Alisha16
~Alisha's expression fades down to an dramatic tired look~

You never know!!! Some tournaments don't care if you kill the person of not. It is just a question ok?!?!

~Alisha says this in a disturbed tone thinking in her mind. "How dare she call me a dork in front of so many people. . . How dare she!!!" her face gets a little red as she holds her breath with rage. she takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly where she speaks to her self once again. "settle down Alisha. . . It is just a name. . .think of something nice to say." Alisha smiles at her sister gently~

Good to see you laughing!

~mumbles to herself "nice reply!!! Way to go girl. . ." she then looks at Rose where her smile turns sarcastic showing her teeth as she laughs at her self~

Oh yeah your right you never know.

::She trys not to laugh again her face turns alittle pink as she does so. She also notices that Alisha's face has turned a bit red. "Uh I hate it when she shows me that sweet and innocent smile it makes me angry and i don't know why." Rose then gives a straight face and speaks to her sister in a serious tone.::

Uh huh sure it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:20 pm
~She looks at her confused thinking to herself. "how the heck can she go from happy to serious. . ." Alisha's smile fades away where she gives Rose a serious look as well as if she was mocking her~

I don't understand how you can always turn so serious. Come on. . . Lighten up. . .dance to your own kind of music.

~A smile starts forming on her face again where she starts moving her feet. It crawls up to her hips, where she starts moving her hands and shoulders as well. She does that for a few minutes and then stops~

Try it! It is not only fun but it helps you relax.

~She grins waiting for Rose to follow her example~  

Alisha Silverwind

Suneru

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:14 pm
Sadly, I haven't really had the time to come on Gaia much lately, but since I just finished several projects, I can now start working to getting this place up and running. Then again, we've been saying that for a while now... No one wants to come here anymore. And to think, this used to be such a great guild. The state it's in would appall our founder...
In the meantime, get out there, recruit whoever you can, please. I've been trying, but it isn't a one person effort. I can see some of you are already bringing people in, which is awesome :3. And do sign up for the tournament, I won't be in it, but I guarantee it'll be quite a show!  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff