Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
It seems Teens-4-Christ is finally being interneted. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:29 pm
I received this email from their forums just today.

Quote:
addseale2,

There are some completely evil people who have come to Teens-4-Christ. If you have been following the events over the last week, you know exactly what I am talking about!

Among the other evil things they are doing, they are creating 'phishing' sites. Their goal is to capture YOUR user ID's and passwords. If someone sends you a link in an instant messenger conversation or email, DO NOT CLICK ON IT. If you do click on a link, and it asks for a user name and password, DO NOT ENTER IT. Instead, close the browser window, open a new one, and type the address for Teens-4-Christ in directly (http://www.Teens-4-Christ.org).

As a rule, you should never click on a link someone sends you in an email or IM.

Folks, we are doing everything possible to protect you and this site for the glory of God. If you give your user ID and password away, and your account is compromised, WE WILL PROMPTLY DISABLE YOUR ACCOUNT.

Whenever we do anything for the glory of God, the devil fights it. Sadly, there are also many people out there who do not love Jesus as we do, and seek to defame His name and defeat those who spread His message. We should not let them discourage us. If even one of you are discouraged over this, they have won. Instead, we must rejoice in the knowledge that we are ticking the devil off!

Mat 5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. (12) Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

-------------------------------------
The Board Statistics:
Registered Users: 2273
Total Posts: 90300
Busiest Time: 1370 users were online on 11th February 2007 - 05:29 PM

Handy Links
Board Address: http://www.teens-4-christ.org/TheBoard/index.php
Lost Password Recovery: http://www.teens-4-christ.org/TheBoard/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=10

How to unsubscribe
Visit your email preferences (http://www.teens-4-christ.org/TheBoard/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=02) and ensure that the box for 'Send me any updates sent by the board administrator' is unchecked and submit the form

I could have told you it was going to happen eventually.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:50 pm
Are they blaming the devil for Internet jackasses?

I think they are.  

Covered-Up Boxers

Ammonia Spike

7,650 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:18 pm
Covered-Up Boxers
Are they blaming the devil for Internet jackasses?

I think they are.

They tend to blame the Devil for everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:04 pm
Quote:
Instead, we must rejoice in the knowledge that we are ticking the devil off!

neutral They do realise by sending this message out the people doing the 'hacking' are satisfied. They know they became enough of a problem to warrant a threat.

Teens-4-Christ: 0
Internet Jerks: 1

Makes me wonder what they'd do if 4chan attacked.  

Covered-Up Boxers

Arios V

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:41 pm
It was only a matter of time, and I think deep in the back of their minds they knew it.

Still I can't believe (Actually, I kinda can) that they're trying to blame the devil for this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:52 pm
Covered-Up Boxers
Quote:
Instead, we must rejoice in the knowledge that we are ticking the devil off!

neutral They do realise by sending this message out the people doing the 'hacking' are satisfied. They know they became enough of a problem to warrant a threat.

Teens-4-Christ: 0
Internet Jerks: 1

Makes me wonder what they'd do if 4chan attacked.

Become an hero?  

ProjectOmicron88

Six Billion of Spades

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:18 pm
Of course it was the devil. What do you expect from someone who doesn't have the common decency to exist?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:59 pm
Seems to me this is God sending out divine punishment for being a site whose community promotes, you know, bigotry.

((Quoted, word for word, from this thread.))

RoCk_StAr_29818
I don't mean to be mean but Darwin's gone loco wink eek xd I mean we didn't "evolve"from monkeys.Evolution is a major topic in my younger youth group,my friend says "If we "evolved"why aren't there any new humans walking outta the Birmingham Zoo?" which I think we need to ask the Scientists that question.Any comments? biggrin

katyanne
Lol I like what your friend said. Of course we know that evolution is a heap of rubbish. Darwin might have gotten hit on the head when he thought that one up. No, I think it had more to do with the fact that he was so anti-God he had to come up with something that didn't have God in it.

Katy-Anne

EvangSam
Right katyanne, evolution was invented so that people would have something to believe other than the Bible. By the way, it worked and is working sad to say.

Zach
AMEN... I agree with you. The funny thing is, even Darwin himself said there was no way evolution was true. lol

skittlegirl_17
I agree it's just another thing to distract people from the bible.
Darwin, before he died though, said that the theory he made up was false.

RoCk_StAr_29818
The whole "evolution" thing is just plain weird?

katyanne
Yes Audrey, you are right, it is weird. I don't know how people can actually believe it.

Katy-Anne

ammii_17
I know its weird but what it is more strange it easier for them to beleive we came from apes than that a loving God created us!

Cirosan

Karla Marx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:17 pm
You know what I have to say to that, Cirosan?
Oh 4-Christs sake.
But seriously, I saw the rest of that thread, and they have no idea what so ever of what Evolution really is beyond their Chick tracts and churches. Nor do they know what science is.
They think Scientists are all Atheist cooks trying to pull people away from God. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:25 pm
Hackers are forces of Satan? Well, I guess if you want to fight heaven, you gotta expand the warfront like any good general. Use information warfare, baby!

I just wonder what they think of Neo.  

ProjectOmicron88

FlowerOfLife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 pm
Lmfao, I love how they're so adamant that it's the devil who is trying to stop their incessant love 4 christ. Give me a break, it's a WEBSITE. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:38 pm
I like that God hasn't yet stepped in to defend his righteous.

I wonder what would happen if the Goons got ahold of it or a real old-fashioned /i/ occurred.  

Theophrastus

Kiyrugoji

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:03 am
I'd imagine lots of teens would run around screaming "teh devil! teh devil is posting penises!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:37 am
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor
Anyone wanna go over there and debate them with me?
Las mujeres no me faltan,
ni el dinero ni el amor

Baron von Turkeypants

Covered-Up Boxers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:41 am
-waves hand around-

I doooo, I doooooo.

Edit: They aren't letting new users create accounts.

Darn.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces