Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Demon's Winding Turns Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oleck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:52 am
Name: Oleck

Sex: Male

Genjutsus: Blinding Sound, I create sound waves, threw extremely fast hand motions, that create sound ripples, to scramble there brain for a few seconds to make them go blind momentarily, 5 seconds.
Ultimate Falling, My sound waves go into there head, and make them have the feeling of falling in the air for 1 minute, they wake up in cold sweats.

Ninjutsus: Sound Amplifier, It is a super charge of sound power to amplify any person, or sound object that I hit with the jutsu.
Echo Location, By creating very high pitched sounds no one can hear but other sound ninjas, the sound reverbrates off of anybody and anything to give me a detail description of the terrain.
Wave Blade, a jutsu that creates a large sound wave, that goes about 100 feet in front of me, that cuts everything it comes in contact with, even strong metals.

Taijutsus:n/a, I have a very unique fighting style, I am an expert gentle fist user with incredible speed. I move my hands to created sound bullets, they move slow (5mph), but I can create thousands of the bullets, with ease. The bullets can be stronger than many punches.

My name is Oleck, I have been cursed since the day I was born from my demon mother. Since I can remember I have had a huge cross like scar on my chest. My discraceful father was human. I am the father of Mikyo. He is a quarter demon, The Onizama demon family is our family gaurdians. My son's summon is Carge, I summon Zelliyon, Carge's father. I have few weapons, many shurikens, and kunai knives, but I was born in a church and ever since my home (the church) burned down I have carried a huge unbreakable sacred Junkyo Bell (funeral bell), that I use for my main weapon.

My son Mikyo still thinks I am dead because of The War. I will have vengance on the ones who have persicuted me for my mother, and my differences.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:01 am
"hello....father."  

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:18 pm
u]Answers to the Past

Name: Mikyo
Nickname: the man with a guitar
Village: Sound/leaf
Bio: a very kind man...but after the War....

Lost everything that was loved by him in The War. The Mask that he wears is a symbol of his good and bad side...what people dont know is that he didnt have a bad side before the War. The Mask was given to him from his dying friend, Kishima. The Guitar...not much is known about that thing except that it is curse with the power to kill and heal the dead and dieing. People in the sound village say that his father, the most famous guitar player in the sound village gave him the guitar...others say it was a demon. He seeks revenge on the people that killed his wife, Kinea. People that knew her will say that she smiled at everything no matter what it was....she died in Mikyo's arms...smiling. The only time you will see him take the Mask off...is if your fighting him...and he wants to kill you. Since hes good with his metal justu he can morph any metal into whatever he wants...out o THIN AIR(hint, hint). He loves to cook and look at the sky. Oh...he has a symbol carved on his hand that summons a demon wolf. He went to the leaf village to start a new life of happyness and new hope...and to one day be loved again....

He now resides in the leaf village, living alone...in the training ground and at Free Bird
Clan: none

Jutsus:
1.Genjutsus: ((2 is the limit.))

Akumu Fuki- Nightmare Note- By strumming a certain note on his guitar, the victim falls asleep and worst memories appear to them for 1 hour.
Totonoe Kaichou- Execution Melody- like nightmare note, but if caught by sound waves, the victim becomes paralyzed.

2.Ninjutsus: ((3 is the limit.))

Kane Kaishu- Metal Collection- Collects any metal for use.
Gita Gai- Guitar Scythe- A guitar that transforms into a gigantic scythe.
TogireTogire Ko Dai- Broken Chord- Cuts one part of my body, then the bone breaks on the opponent(s).

3.Taijutsus: ((5 is the limit.))

Kikan Sunacchi- Organ Snatch- Just like it says. My hand goes through your skin and grabs what I want.

Weapons:

1 Guitar that forms into a scythe.
Kuma (Spiked Ball and chain sickle)
Hot pockets... (to confuse the enemy) They explode when put in mouth...

Me:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://images.quizilla.com/D/DA/DAV/davilmaycrygirl/1135374757_turesdante.jpg
Summoning:

Demon Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Means of summoning: Summoning symbol carved on hand. Add blood, mix with ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:57 pm
"Hello my pathetic son, what have you been up too. I take it you are still as weak as a baby.  

Oleck

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:59 pm
"teh...i can hold my alchol better than you old man."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:00 pm
"Yea I am sure you can, along with take a beating worse than me."  

Oleck

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:07 pm
"teh...Kane Kaishu!"

A Metal Cage poped up around Oleck  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:13 pm
"why did you come here...back to the land of the living?"  

Oni_Soul

Oleck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:14 pm
Oleck forms hand signs, "Wave blade" the blade of sound cuts threw the ground and comes out under Mikyo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:18 pm
While the Wave Blade emerges from the ground, Oleck throws kunai knives all around Mikyo.

"Son we shall see how good you are."  

Oleck

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:19 pm
Mikyo takes two steps forward and the ground blasts open behind him.

"why did you come here...."

Mikyo released the Kane Kaishu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:21 pm
Oleck throws kunai knives all around Mikyo, and forms several hand motions to create 100 sound bullets heading towards Miyo.

"I have return to avenge all. I have decided to kill anyone I need to."  

Oleck

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:25 pm
"yes..."

Mikyo takes out his fathers guitar.

"but why me? Akumu Fuki!"

Mikyo hits the note and the sounds even eachother out.

"i came here to talk."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 pm
"I haven't come to kill you, you came to me, you still have that guitar. Why have you kept it."

Oleck pulls out the Junkyo Bell, and slams it into the ground. "My old guitar can't handle my new bell."  

Oleck

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:33 pm
so your fathers a jerk too huh?(pokes his father)  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff