Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What has your family done to annoy you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been annoyed?
  Dur.
  No.
  Heh. I annoy THEM! >D
View Results

toomanypikachu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:43 am
I've got a few tales. All about my ten-year old sister.

This morning I got 4 hours of sleep because of her snoring next to my ear, because she decided to sleep in my room. D< I am a 10 hour sleep person on average, so I am NOT happy.

About two years ago my sister developed an annoying habit of waking me up every Saturday morning(my ultimate sleepy time) through this:

"Tard, are you awake?
*shakes lightly*
I wonder if she's still sleeping.
*shakes more*
Tard, are you awake? Why do you keep ignoring me?
*pokes*
Tard, are you gonna get up-"

Tard - "I'M AWAKE NOW, YOU IDIOT!" *pillow suffocates sister* ninja

Anywho, this continued for about a month. Until I finally snapped. So I tattletaled(I was still a kid. >>) and they got my sis to swear she'd stop. The next Saturday she played the piano as loud as she could. The piano is in my room.

D<

Brat went down hard.

Anyone else have experiences like these with other family members?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:47 am
be my family? bout' the only legit answer I can give.  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Turnabout Improv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:37 am
2 brothers, both younger than me. Do the math. One of them is having a sleep over at our house for him and like 12 of his pre-pubescent friends tomorrow. Its gonna be hell. I lock my door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:46 am
heart L'amour regarde pas avec les yeux mais avec l'esprit.

Every day for a whole week, my 6-year-old sister would wake me up at 6 in the morning so I could help her log on to the computer, which is in my room. D=

And when I wouldn't help her, she'd start crying and screaming like a banshee, and she'd start scratching me, punching me, etc. She's a very violent little 1st grader.

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. heart

x Sasami

Asellus Rosewater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:46 am
My little sister is emo, and I am anti-emo. She can dish out jokes but buckles and whines if even the least-stinging barb is flung her way.

And naturally, since she's younger, if she cries I'm automatically in trouble.

Even more naturally, this happens often.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:16 am
I get totally embarrassed by my parents all the time. My mum's always trying to make people eat when they're just stopping by Quentin Tarantino style..she corners them onto a chair and starts dancing around them with all manner of foods like..samosas...chicken...cakes...drinks...

It's like gawd mum. gonk

Cherry Choo

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:38 am
Vintaged
I get totally embarrassed by my parents all the time. My mum's always trying to make people eat when they're just stopping by Quentin Tarantino style..she corners them onto a chair and starts dancing around them with all manner of foods like..samosas...chicken...cakes...drinks...

It's like gawd mum. gonk

eek I should be over to visit in 5.

When my sister and I were younger (we are 23 and 20 currently), she used to sneak into my room in the morning while I was still sleeping and spy on me. Once I woke up to a camera flash stare

She also used to do everything I did that would make my Dad laugh (goofy kids) but it just wasn't funny.. and it was so annoying to me at the time.

*edit* I just remembered that she used to like to stuff our cats in bags and in the dresser drawers.. stare

I remember thinking at the time what a brat she was and how much I hated her.. but looking back I wish I had been alot nicer to her. She was just being a little sister, and looking up to me. *sigh*
Now my sister is an adult and worse then she was 15 years ago razz .  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 am
they wake me up when i ask them not to
they forget to wake me up when i want them to
they ask the same question 5 times a day
...it gets really old really fast  

Zintsu

J3wels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:54 am
Ehhh. Nothing much really. My family [family including relatives...etc] and I are usually the people who joke around with others and each other. xD
We are a pretty, pretty, big family.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:59 am
Noxness

When my sister and I were younger (we are 23 and 20 currently), she used to sneak into my room in the morning while I was still sleeping and spy on me. Once I woke up to a camera flash stare

She also used to do everything I did that would make my Dad laugh (goofy kids) but it just wasn't funny.. and it was so annoying to me at the time.

*edit* I just remembered that she used to like to stuff our cats in bags and in the dresser drawers.. stare

I remember thinking at the time what a brat she was and how much I hated her.. but looking back I wish I had been alot nicer to her. She was just being a little sister, and looking up to me. *sigh*

I can certainly persist that isn't an option noxness. She would lull you into a false sense of security, whip out the cake and show you my naked baby pictures. gonk

I hate the old take pictures of you while you're sleeping gag! >.> <.< *sets bear traps*

Cherry Choo

W.i.t.c.h.y

Dapper Seeker

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:16 am
Well, I have a sister who's 3 years older than me......and insane.
Unfortunately, I like to sit at my computer all day for no reason what so ever, and she likes to stay in our room watching tv.
You might think this is fine and dandy for me.....wrong.

She loves to annoy the heck out of me until I give up and watch the junk on tv with her.
v.v
It's horrible.
I really don't want to watch tv, but she insists that I do.
Also, she started this new thing where she keeps her computer off and confiscates mine when ever she wants.

burning_eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:19 am
God, I'm surprised I'm not in critical condition with the way my brothers attack me. One's a blue belt in judo and the other has about seven million volts of sugar-induced energy coursing through his veins. X_X  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

oSony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:25 am
Meh, I'm lucky I was the last born child. I have a great disliking for children under the age of 10 D: My siblings don't really annoy me, it's my mom. Sometimes she just talks and talks....none-stop. I can't exacly tell her to stfu so i'm forced to listen D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 am
Hmm let's see...
When I'm being called down for dinner I say "I'm coming" and a second later while I'm already on the staircase my dad's like "Dinners ready". It gets me pissed off in an instant.

When my older brother had strange dreams that something bad was happening to me, he would come into my room at night and poke me and whisper "Wake up" and after he notices that I'm okay he says "Nevermind" and I think - WTF? - Then I can't fall asleep for another good hour.

When I was younger, my parents would go to work and my brother and I would stay home because we were old enough to. Anyway, I would always sleep in until at least 11:00AM to 12:00PM. My parents though, would each call home once. THEY HAD REALLY BAD TIMING. Heres my typical summer morning:

*Ring Ring* I'm knocked out and I suddenly hear the phone ring so a jump out of bed and almost fall down the stairs because I'm partially asleep. I sprint to the phone and pick it up.

Me: "Hello?"
Dad: "Is your brother awake yet?"
Me: "Nope"
Dad: "Tell him to call me when he wakes up"

That's the same freakin conversation we have every summer morning!

Since I'm awake I might as well just go to the bathroom and have breakfast. So I go to the bathroom and well I'm like halfway "done" *Ring Ring* - WTF!! A little busy here! - I either would just let it ring or hope my brother would answer it.

Me: "Hello?"
Mom: "Hi Honey, Is your brother awake yet?"
Me: "Nope"
Mom: "Tell him to call me when he wakes up"
Me: "Bye"

Fear my string of single words twisted Anyway that's basically a summer morning for me.

saNdAnGelxox

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:42 am
Vintaged
Noxness

I can certainly persist that isn't an option noxness. She would lull you into a false sense of security, whip out the cake and show you my naked baby pictures. gonk

I hate the old take pictures of you while you're sleeping gag! >.> <.< *sets bear traps*

*pout*  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces