Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
LIFE [Japanese] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:08 pm
Ok, LIFE is a pretty new japanese 'shoujo' drama released on June 30, 2007 and is still running I believe, it's quite good and want to share to you people what its about; it's about self-mutilation, rape, and suicides, and manipulation. It's a school-drama for people who like's school-drama; beware, the drama can gross you out; well not really...just for those more mature viewers such as t0sh, which might like this. mrgreen But do check it out, and tell what you think about it. 3nodding Overall, the drama is quite good, in a really mess up way, because I feel sorry for the girl (main character/protagonist); Ayumu Siiba that gets rape by this rich fellow; Katsumi Sako (fetish for bondage and has scrape book of people he raped, like the drama is really dramatic~And you won't believe the things they do~So horrible...and that's just one problem and another is she gets bullied at school by her EX-friend, just an unbelievable drama. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:43 pm
[Bab! Co.]
Ok, LIFE is a pretty new japanese 'shoujo' drama released on June 30, 2007 and is still running I believe, it's quite good and want to share to you people what its about; it's about self-mutilation, rape, and suicides, and manipulation. It's a school-drama for people who like's school-drama; beware, the drama can gross you out; well not really...just for those more mature viewers such as t0sh, which might like this. mrgreen But do check it out, and tell what you think about it. 3nodding Overall, the drama is quite good, in a really mess up way, because I feel sorry for the girl (main character/protagonist); Ayumu Siiba that gets rape by this rich fellow; Katsumi Sako (fetish for bondage and has scrape book of people he raped, like the drama is really dramatic~And you won't believe the things they do~So horrible...and that's just one problem and another is she gets bullied at school by her EX-friend, just an unbelievable drama. sweatdrop
I read the first one and I thought "No american would stand for the crap that this girl is going through." but i liked it. If you like Life then i think you'd like confidential confessions too.  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:08 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
I read the first one and I thought "No american would stand for the crap that this girl is going through." but i liked it. If you like Life then i think you'd like confidential confessions too.

I kind of get it without subs and I know like zero japanese. xd Well, I just find it really interesting, wow, that rich kid has an affair with the teacher too while dating the hottest/bully girl in the school, just wow. And he isn't those good looking ones, on the side note, he rapes girls...the drama/manga is just mess up while interesting...

ALSO! I just notice that most Hong Kong and Japanese girls; 'school girls' get rape easily and they never do anything about it, and the criminal just gets away, I hate that... stare Though some do it for money...sighs...but japanese/hong kong girls skirts are all so short, why do government/school have them wear so short? neutral Doesn't make sense, least wear longer...it is a school...lol talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:17 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

I kind of get it without subs and I know like zero japanese. xd Well, I just find it really interesting, wow, that rich kid has an affair with the teacher too while dating the hottest/bully girl in the school, just wow. And he isn't those good looking ones, on the side note, he rapes girls...the drama/manga is just mess up while interesting...

ALSO! I just notice that most Hong Kong and Japanese girls; 'school girls' get rape easily and they never do anything about it, and the criminal just gets away, I hate that... stare Though some do it for money...sighs...but japanese/hong kong girls skirts are all so short, why do government/school have them wear so short? neutral Doesn't make sense, least wear longer...it is a school...lol talk2hand

lol, well i guess if they didn't get rape the plot wouldn't move anywhere. I think they shorten the skirts and the actual length is to the knees. i haven't seen the drama but read the manga. I got to say the guy who's rich, having and affair with the teacher while dating the school hottest bully and raping girls on the side... how many more disfunctions can they fit in to one character?  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:30 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

lol, well i guess if they didn't get rape the plot wouldn't move anywhere. I think they shorten the skirts and the actual length is to the knees. i haven't seen the drama but read the manga. I got to say the guy who's rich, having and affair with the teacher while dating the school hottest bully and raping girls on the side... how many more disfunctions can they fit in to one character?

Yea, but like all the japanese school girls I see skirts are low. Hong Kong some are knees some are low. And for the other countries are knees...not to mention his scrapebook or people he rapes. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:35 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

Yea, but like all the japanese school girls I see skirts are low. Hong Kong some are knees some are low. And for the other countries are knees...not to mention his scrapebook or people he rapes. xp

I like knee length skirts, they're really cute. In most American schools there's no uniform, just a dress code. Almost everyone is in t shirts and jeans at my school.
my god, this little boy needs psychological help eek  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:50 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

I like knee length skirts, they're really cute. In most American schools there's no uniform, just a dress code. Almost everyone is in t shirts and jeans at my school.

He also gets beat by his dad if he doesn't like date that girl, but he breaks up with her and gets beat because those two are rich and owners of two big company and yeah~~OMG Girls in japanese so cute/hot XD~~I wish I was in Japan and wow japanese high school students always play around, no respect...and when girls get bullied and stuff they like it. xp And the girls that gets bullied is quite cute...damn, only if I was in the school I'd helped them up...ah... dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:40 pm
I've heard of it!! ^^
Idk if I'm gonna read it though.. Maybe.. =|

[.Mihiko-chan.]

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:02 pm

Sounds scary... ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:41 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

He also gets beat by his dad if he doesn't like date that girl, but he breaks up with her and gets beat because those two are rich and owners of two big company and yeah~~OMG Girls in japanese so cute/hot XD~~I wish I was in Japan and wow japanese high school students always play around, no respect...and when girls get bullied and stuff they like it. xp And the girls that gets bullied is quite cute...damn, only if I was in the school I'd helped them up...ah... dramallama

er... you do understand that this is a drama, and they're all actors and actresses so most of the girls and guys are suppose to be good looking? I don't think japanese students are as good looking in real life. They'll look like normal people you see in the street... I think. eek Though I must say, I find the Japanese actors much more attractive than a majority of chinese and taiwanese actors. mrgreen Anyways the entire plot really sounds surreal. It's very hard for me to beleive it. sweatdrop  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:19 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

er... you do understand that this is a drama, and they're all actors and actresses so most of the girls and guys are suppose to be good looking? I don't think japanese students are as good looking in real life. They'll look like normal people you see in the street... I think. eek Though I must say, I find the Japanese actors much more attractive than a majority of chinese and taiwanese actors. mrgreen Anyways the entire plot really sounds surreal. It's very hard for me to beleive it. sweatdrop

Manga the guy is suppose to be good-looking...they could of done better...but the face he has raping girls, omg, psycho!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:01 pm
I do beleive that most serial rapist are psychos. It often happens that when they turn a manga into a live drama they can't find someone who's good looking enough, so they have to settle for what they can get. 3nodding  

mymiridon

ilovekitty175

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:53 pm
they have a drama of "life"? b/c i only read them in manga...(not all vol.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:40 pm
blossoming-angel

Sounds scary... ninja

Scary?

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 pm
mymiridon
I do beleive that most serial rapist are psychos. It often happens that when they turn a manga into a live drama they can't find someone who's good looking enough, so they have to settle for what they can get. 3nodding

Yea. 3nodding Like for Prince of Tennis they could of done better lol...way better...I'll even list all the things but it would be too many, like how hard is it to make it more real to manga/anime, I'm talking about the props. whee Ah well...

@kitty: Yeah, there's like only 5 episodes right now still running...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff