Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Resident Evil 5 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mawnster

2,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:12 pm
I'm sure this hasn't been made into a thread yet, and if so, I apologize. Follow the rules and all that when posting.

Anyway... I just saw the Extended E3 Trailer for Resident Evil 5 (I am a huge RE fan), and I cannot wait for it to come out. I'm already saving for an Xbox 360 just for the occasion.

It looks like CapCom is keeping the whole RE4 layout with the behind camera to the left and all. And it looks like it's taking place in a third-world African village... But most importantly... Chris Redfield!

Any other fans of this series are free to leave comments and opinions, and even critiques from those not familiar or disapproving.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:19 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Why not chat about V. games in general? Ah well.
And I dun care for R. Evil.xP

User Image
Thrusts: 13,193

Lady Pelvic

oSony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:25 pm
why post in a RE thread if you don't care for it o.o.

I've enjoyed the RE game that I have thoroughly, the movies how ever were in lack of a better phrase "effed up"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:34 pm
Leeeeeoooooonnnnn!~

XD

I love that dude. :3
I played RE 2, and he was in it. 8D
<3

Now I just need to play RE4.. ninja  

Apocalyptic Disaster

xxKuroNeko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:34 pm
My friend and I were arguing about the main guy, whether he was that Billy dude, or the Chris guy you mentioned. xD
But I think the setting is someplace in the United States...someplace in California, I was told. When I first saw the trailer, I thought it was in Africa too, but meh.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:19 pm
Diieeee zombies! >D  

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:57 pm
Xodo
I'm sure this hasn't been made into a thread yet, and if so, I apologize. Follow the rules and all that when posting.

Anyway... I just saw the Extended E3 Trailer for Resident Evil 5 (I am a huge RE fan), and I cannot wait for it to come out. I'm already saving for an Xbox 360 just for the occasion.

It looks like CapCom is keeping the whole RE4 layout with the behind camera to the left and all. And it looks like it's taking place in a third-world African village... But most importantly... Chris Redfield!

Any other fans of this series are free to leave comments and opinions, and even critiques from those not familiar or disapproving.

I hope they don't ******** this up like they did with survivor. they tried to make it innovative, but make it stupid. They're trying the same with 5, but I don't know if it'll actually hold or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:00 pm
Those zombies better die in real time >_< I mean c'mon 10-15 of them comin at ya from all sides...with a pistol!? Thats like putting Barney up against El Gigante >_<  

DumberDan

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:11 pm
lilChristal
Leeeeeoooooonnnnn!~

XD

I love that dude. :3
I played RE 2, and he was in it. 8D
<3

Now I just need to play RE4.. ninja

Chris Redfield isn't in the second one. he never appears. Its his sister (Claire) and the new cop (first day on duty, Leon Kennedy) o.o; Claire is looking for her brother. You can, however, play as him in the first and I believe the third.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:13 pm
they can run in this one o.o I hope its good.  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Mawnster

2,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:40 am
[Sonic Offline]
Xodo

I hope they don't ******** this up like they did with survivor. they tried to make it innovative, but make it stupid. They're trying the same with 5, but I don't know if it'll actually hold or not.
Survivor was already a tragedy to begin with in my opinion.

This game looks promising to me, because Chris Redfield returns first-of-all. Second, the layout follows Resident Evil 4 with the camera view and the different, faster zombie people. Third, the graphics look amazing. I know that it's on the newer console generation and all, but they really put some time into this, with the lighting and fluid motion... Not to forget the suspenseful shakey camera when Chris performs an evasive manuever.

I wouldn't bet on it being in California, or the United States for that matter. Chris mentions something that he think may not be worth fighting for, like perhaps a war, thus a protection camp for natives of the country, like Africa. But those are just guesses and assumptions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:38 am
I know, I can't wait but my favorite Resident evil game is Code: Veronica X  

Rubbery duck

J3wels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:48 am
The trailer looks cool. What I like about Resident Evil sometimes is its storyline. Like the "virus" and what not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:00 am
J3wel
The trailer looks cool. What I like about Resident Evil sometimes is its storyline. Like the "virus" and what not.
What I don't like is how you move I'm not used to controllering my character like that so it's difficult.  

Rubbery duck

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:41 am
I love RE4 I'm still playing it at the moment it just came out in Britain. No idea when RE5 will be released here but I'm looking forward to it. I think the controls are pretty good and I hope they keep the same ones in the new one. Just so annoying when you run out of ammo and you have to use your knife!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff