Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shine We Are! .:The Official Asian Music Guild:.

Back to Guilds

Reply Shine We Are! .:The Official Asian Music Guild:.
BoA Fans~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Like BoA*?
YEP!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
NO!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I luff boA! >w<
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Ew. I hate BoA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

LOVELY EMI

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:52 pm
I'm a BIG fan of boA!! whee

Have anyone seen BoA's new hair style? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:05 am
I don't keep track of her. I just download whatever music I can find. I owe it to so many people to buy so many CDs. sweatdrop  

NaviF00L
Captain

takashi riverze 2000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:56 pm
Well, I bought her new c.d. Its pretty good. My Name was still better.
She didn't really do much to her hair exept that its darker with bangs, and the bangs look good on her, personally I liked her better without bangs though, But hey, whatever works.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:03 pm
She didn't really do much to her hair exept that its darker with bangs, and the bangs look good on her, personally I liked her better without bangs though, But hey, whatever works.

takashi riverze 2000
Vice Captain

LOVELY EMI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:00 am
takashi riverze 2000

Yeah, I like it better without bangs aswell. . but people says that her 'new' look and the new music video 'Girls On Top' is suppose to show that she has grown from a girl to a woman. . . she did change a bit, now she has all the heavy makeup and stuff. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:06 pm
Emi-plush
takashi riverze 2000

Yeah, I like it better without bangs aswell. . but people says that her 'new' look and the new music video 'Girls On Top' is suppose to show that she has grown from a girl to a woman. . . she did change a bit, now she has all the heavy makeup and stuff. sweatdrop
Oh yes. Wearing makeup certainly does make you a woman. rolleyes lol. Unless you're a guy. Then it makes you a really pretty man.  

NaviF00L
Captain

Outlandish Outsider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:56 pm
I am a huge fan of BoA's

my favorite songs from her shine we are, be the one, my name, girls on top, rock with you, and valentini

my favorite videos be the one, do the motion, my name, qunicy, atlantis princess, valatini, and acually most of her upbeat songs were great videos

i love her new video girls on top except that gld outfit thing she was wearing in the video looks like soething a rapper would wear in the late 90's  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:27 pm
Oooh. indeedy doo. My favorite videos are My name, Rock With you, and....something else. But she's just so darned cute in My Sweetie.

takashi riverze 2000
Vice Captain

Outlandish Outsider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:32 pm
takashi riverze 2000
Oooh. indeedy doo. My favorite videos are My name, Rock With you, and....something else. But she's just so darned cute in My Sweetie.

lol yeah i have to agree with you on that lol I that video is mad cute and now the song is in my head its so catchy the song also, i have all her videos  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:35 pm
Dark_Senshi17
takashi riverze 2000

lol yeah i have to agree with you on that lol I that video is mad cute and now the song is in my head its so catchy the song also, i have all her videos

I bought best of seoul, with all of her japanese music videos. I have yet to get all the korean ones.

takashi riverze 2000
Vice Captain

Desirable Ai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:35 am
BoA is one of my favorite singers. <3
Although, I haven`t been able to find any mp3s from her new album. .__.
There was a forum I used to go to that had loads of mp3s, but I seemed to have forgotten what it was called.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:40 am
Desirable Ai
BoA is one of my favorite singers. <3
Although, I haven`t been able to find any mp3s from her new album. .__.
There was a forum I used to go to that had loads of mp3s, but I seemed to have forgotten what it was called.
I think I have one...but I seem to have lost track of which album's which.  

NaviF00L
Captain

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:53 pm
I adore BoA they are one of my favorites.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:30 pm
I like her 'slow' songs, like Every Heart. It's so cute. Some other many songs are great too.  

Rebirth Project

seilin666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:01 am
yeah ^-^ i like Every Heart by BoA as well ^-^ its so awesome..but i havent been keeping track of her songs lately...i was gonna get her CD but i got Utada Hikaru instead since i didnt see hers around ^-^'  
Shine We Are! .:The Official Asian Music Guild:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games