Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The fair Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fair?
  yesplx
View Results

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:25 am
So I went to the fair today. I had fun, my only problem is their rides only go in circles which makes me feel queasy. Hmm but the animal barns are fun 3nodding I saw cute bunnies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:27 am
User Image

I haven't been to one of those in a long time. Xp

l0st-angelic-demon

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:27 am
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

Fair's are fun. . <3

User Image
Thrusts: 13,195

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:30 am
I love the fair!

Here, it comes to town around September. It's lots of fun. This year I hope to go with some friends. <3 I love the rides which make me dizzy!  

Cassiexchan

chelseahavoc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:05 pm
eh... the fair i went to this year was kinda boring... wasnt much to do realy  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:13 pm
Fair was so sad for me this year.

Before I start my story, my county fair is the largest county fair in the entire nation. So all of these stories are sort of a big deal.

Me and my best friend, Meagan, started out the fair as royalty. I was 2006 Miss Lamb and Wool, and she was 2006 Clark County Fair Queen. We were both de-crowned in the same weekend. Basically, we went from every one staring at us, talking to us, and noticing our existence to being completely ignored the instant the next girl was crowned.

It also sucked because it was my ninth and final year of showing at the fair. T_T

Xyloid

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:28 pm
I love going to fairs and the rides and everything
it's so fun!!! xDD heart xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:36 pm
Xyloid

Before I start my story, my county fair is the largest county fair in the entire nation. So all of these stories are sort of a big deal.

Me and my best friend, Meagan, started out the fair as royalty. I was 2006 Miss Lamb and Wool, and she was 2006 Clark County Fair Queen. We were both de-crowned in the same weekend. Basically, we went from every one staring at us, talking to us, and noticing our existence to being completely ignored the instant the next girl was crowned.

It also sucked because it was my ninth and final year of showing at the fair. T_T

That does suck gonk  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Manga Whore Dimouri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:49 pm
D8 I wanted to go to the DE state fair but didn't get to go emo
I want to go to a fair.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:57 am
Fairs are fun.  

Kelsie Kinesis

SeventhDog

Dedicated Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:38 am
hee hee....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

I'm going to one in September! I'm showing hogs though. smile So I get to go around the fair and have fun and all if I want to while I am there. Except Wednesday and Saturday because that is my show and auction dates.

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:45 am
Chemical Cocktail
Xyloid

It also sucked because it was my ninth and final year of showing at the fair. crying

That does suck gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

That does suck. gonk So what did you show though? o.O

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:54 am
I was camping D: No fair for me :'(  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

sa-mi-ra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:09 am
Finland doesn't really have fairs. : (
But we have amusement parks, and there's one right around the corner. : D
We went to look around the one in Helsinki last week, t'was a shame we couldn't afford to go to the rides. : (

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff