Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Video Game discussion thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom hearts or Final fantasy
  Kingdom hearts
  Final fantasy
View Results

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:44 am
I deicided to make this because I saw some video game threads but not a thread about all video games. So come here, and chat about your favorite video games or what not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:50 am
Final Fantasy is way better than Kingdom Hearts.
The story line is better then K.H.

Kelsie Kinesis

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:51 am
Personaly I'm a big Final Fantasy fan. mrgreen I espeicaly like VII and VIII but I also like X-2 (Mainly because you play as the girls.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:53 am
Some of my personal favorites are God of War, Lost planet, Halo, Halo2, Conker, all Tony Hawk games, Madden '07, NHL '07, Kingdom hearts, Kingdom hearts 2, Final fantasy, Tekken tag, Splinter cell, Ghost recon advanced warfighter, Call of duty 2, Call of duty 3, Rachet and Clank, Dead rising, Gears of war, Mario baseball, Super smash bros Melee, MLB 2K7, and thats about all I can think of right now.  

Rubbery duck

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:54 am
Atela Hoshi
Personaly I'm a big Final Fantasy fan. mrgreen I espeicaly like VII and VIII but I also like X-2 (Mainly because you play as the girls.)
I like X-2 also. Which one was Cloud in?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:56 am
Rubbery duck
Atela Hoshi

Cloud was in VII.  

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:58 am
Atela Hoshi
Rubbery duck
Atela Hoshi

Cloud was in VII.
Yeah X-2 and VII are my favorites, I always forget which one Cloud is in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:01 am
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey  

darkcrow4

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:06 am
darkcrow4
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Do you like any petecular video games?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:11 am
I would like to play Final Fantasy, but I dont own any of the games :[ Plus I dont know if it's alright to jump to..say..VIII without playing I first. Are the stories connected? Like..do you have to go by number in order to understand the whole thing? Or can you just jump right in to a later number? The one I know about most is VII since I own Advent Children and I've read up on a couple of plot summaries and such...But I never actually played a Final Fantasy game besides Crystal Chronicles. I would have to go with Kingdom Hearts for that reason ;[ *shrug* I'm sure if I played Final Fantasy I would probably enjoy it more but I've never played one of the games with a number after it.  

PinkScythe

Lauz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:13 am
I'm a huge Suikoden fan, although the third game wasn't that great. I even have the first one which can be hard to get a hold of. The Elder Scrolls games are great too.

I can't wait for the new Unreal Tournament game to come out this year though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:16 am
PinkScythe
I would like to play Final Fantasy, but I dont own any of the games :[ Plus I dont know if it's alright to jump to..say..VIII without playing I first. Are the stories connected? Like..do you have to go by number in order to understand the whole thing? Or can you just jump right in to a later number? The one I know about most is VII since I own Advent Children and I've read up on a couple of plot summaries and such...But I never actually played a Final Fantasy game besides Crystal Chronicles. I would have to go with Kingdom Hearts for that reason ;[ *shrug* I'm sure if I played Final Fantasy I would probably enjoy it more but I've never played one of the games with a number after it.

The only stories that follow eachother are X and X-2. All the other's have their own unique story lines. The first FF game I played was released here in the states as Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES. In Japan it was the sixth on in the franchies (Sp).  

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

PinkScythe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:17 am
*shrugs* I'm mostly a Legend of Zelda fan :0 Moreso of the old games than the new... (For example, I liked ocarina of time better than twilight princess) *hugs her Zelda games* :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:17 am
Lauz
I'm a huge Suikoden fan, although the third game wasn't that great. I even have the first one which can be hard to get a hold of. The Elder Scrolls games are great too.

I can't wait for the new Unreal Tournament game to come out this year though.
I've never played Suikoden but I've played Elder Scrolls  

Rubbery duck

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas