Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I'm burning CDs. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:20 pm
I have about 15GB of music that I haven't ever gotten around to putting on discs, so I figured I would start that tonight.

This is going to take forever. At least it's only 15GB though. That's what, 3500 songs roughly? So I have two thirds of my music already burned. I think I'm doing pretty well. Haha!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:26 pm
I have alot of music to burn on to CD's also, My hard drive is really full because of all the music I have on my computer right now.

xXxR e p t a r B a r sxXx

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:27 pm
haha I remember burning all my music offline and let me tell
you it didn't take just one day or night....overall all the videos
and music that I downloaded offline took me like 2-3 months
O.o (I know...shocking huh??) blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:28 pm
Kira Lynn Winters
I have alot of music to burn on to CD's also, My hard drive is really full because of all the music I have on my computer right now.

I keep all my music on an external. I actually have more GBs of music than the entire capacity of my laptop.

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:30 pm
Xyloid
Kira Lynn Winters

I keep all my music on an external. I actually have more GBs of music than the entire capacity of my laptop.

Right now, I'm actually burning them onto DVD's (Holds ALOT more then CDs.) just to have them so I always have a copy if something happens, then I'm going to use an external also.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:34 pm
Kira Lynn Winters
Xyloid
Kira Lynn Winters

Right now, I'm actually burning them onto DVD's (Holds ALOT more then CDs.) just to have them so I always have a copy if something happens, then I'm going to use an external also.

I use my CDs in my car, so I bur them onto CDs in music format. That and I love being a CD whore and show them off to my friends.

I burn all my anime and television series to DVD in data format though. That's the way to go with stuff like that.

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:39 pm
Xyloid
Kira Lynn Winters
Xyloid
Kira Lynn Winters

I use my CDs in my car, so I bur them onto CDs in music format. That and I love being a CD whore and show them off to my friends.

I burn all my anime and television series to DVD in data format though. That's the way to go with stuff like that.

Ahh, I have an adapter that lets me listen to my iPod through the radio, So I use that and CDs rarely.

Yeah. I don't like having alot of stuff on my computer, Been slacking lately though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:22 pm
that is a lot of songs eek
I have about 5Gb and think that it's too much xd
good luck with burning them  

Dictator STD

DumberDan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:42 pm
I despise loading screens! Telling me to what and sh!t. No screen tells me what to do scream If you already haven't figured it out, I have no patience, therefore I can't possibly sit and wait for some CD's to download.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:04 am
I burned an assload of cds.
Then along came my iPod.

Kelsie Kinesis

PinkScythe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:57 am
*clings to iPod*
I dont burn CDs anymore xD;
Good luck with burning yours! o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:12 am
Rain on me...

;____;

My CD burning program crapped out on me a couple days ago,
and I still have 2 or 3 gbs to get rid of.

D: I need to swipe a new copy from my brother.
>.>...... along with a CD he just got, so I can copy it. >D

…and wash these tears away...

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

setsusae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 am
y wuld u want to burn cds  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:34 am
Number133
I burned an assload of cds.
Then along came my iPod.

I have an iPod too.

I just like CDs more. I don't use my iPod that much in all reality.

Xyloid

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:49 am
Nice. :3  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items