Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
TSK and ION released in US Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:34 pm
Viz has recently announced at ComicCon that they have licensed Time Stranger Kyoko and ION to release under their Shojo Beat label. They've also licensed Kanshaku Dama no Yuuutsu (sometimes called Firecracker is Melancholy) by Tanemura. It's to be renamed Short-Tempered Melancholy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:53 pm
REALLY!~
That is soo cool
If they do that I cant wait!~  

KikyoRin

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:58 pm
no way! awesome!! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:11 pm
I know! I'm very excited, as I haven't read either, and I think now I'll wait so I can buy them instead of read scans.

kel aka gandy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:18 pm
I put the link to Time Stranger Kyoko on its thread. :] You can download it if you lwould ike to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:24 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I put the link to Time Stranger Kyoko on its thread. :] You can download it if you lwould ike to.

As incredibly tempting as that is...I know I'll never buy the books if I do, as has happened with KKJ...so I think I'll wait and buy them (cuz I'd really like to support Tanemura), even though I know they probably won't be out til next year.

kel aka gandy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:33 pm
kel aka gandy
KazehaneRio_FLAME

As incredibly tempting as that is...I know I'll never buy the books if I do, as has happened with KKJ...so I think I'll wait and buy them (cuz I'd really like to support Tanemura), even though I know they probably won't be out til next year.
haha awesome :] I have her manga in japanese, as well as her other works. :] Arina...man I wish i went to comicon!! :[  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:09 pm
There's only one thing I have to say to that... It's about time!!!  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Prince Sawyer

Spacey Moonwalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:18 pm
YOSH!!

And I was about to ask them about that....<3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:32 am
YES!!!..I couldn't find them otherwise...T-T *sniff  

XseikoX

midnightfur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:27 am
Whoo!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:55 pm
yay! But I liked the title "firecrackers are meloncholy"... It sounded cool... crying  

Leahwinters

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

dreamstar_123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:37 pm
AHHHHHH!!! THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (too bad I read TSK and ION>>> I can read the other one though... XP)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:11 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
kel aka gandy
KazehaneRio_FLAME

haha awesome :] I have her manga in japanese, as well as her other works. :] Arina...man I wish i went to comicon!! :[
I went, but I coun't find the Viz booth OR Arina-sensei! gonk gonk gonk I wanted her autograph...  

Senroh

Pure_Sango

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:39 am
Finally.

It took Viz long enough to get Full Moon and Jeanne out, so glad Stranger is as well. I read the scanlations for all of them, but I'm still going to buy it. It's nice to have the offical, accurate translations (scanlations are good, but they contain a lot of mistakes).  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff