Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

Lady Chu Monster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:14 pm
BaBii-GiRL455
ima virgin...my parents wont let me date till i finish skool wich is kinda good cuz dating may give u feelings to try new things aka SEX!!! so im planning to hav it wen i get married WICH WILL TAKE FOREVER!!!!!!1 oh and DYI thers no such thing as safe sex says my mom...

SHE talking to me bout sex and im onli 13!!

xP wow..

There's nothing wrong with "getting feelings", it's part of being human and it's embedded in our instincts, which are to reproduce. Dating has nothing to do with it other than you have someone to do something with. Ever wonder where masturbation came along? Lonely people who's instincts told them to feel sexual feelings. xP that's how.

Maybe you'll understand it a bit more when you're a little older. Seeing as you're 13, there's a high chance you're just not matured enough yet to start feeling sexual feelings.

SIDENOTE:: I'm getting birth control in less than a month, hurrah! Does anyone know anything about the patch? That's what I'm considering, but I'd like some advice form others who are on birth control.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:35 pm
JJUST CUZ IM 13 DUSNT MEAN IM NOT MATURE!!!!!!!!!!!! haha that gave out the whole friggen thing O WELL  

BaBii-GiRL455

Zephire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:50 pm
BaBii-GiRL455
JJUST CUZ IM 13 DUSNT MEAN IM NOT MATURE!!!!!!!!!!!! haha that gave out the whole friggen thing O WELL

As someone who was 13 believe you me, no matter how mature you think you are you really aren't xd In five or six years you'll look back and realize the same :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:28 pm
Zephire
BaBii-GiRL455

As someone who was 13 believe you me, no matter how mature you think you are you really aren't xd In five or six years you'll look back and realize the same :3

xD Amen to that. And the fact that she overreacted to what I said like that shows she's not mature xP But oh well, we've all felt the horrible shame of our memories of being 13. ._.;

Lady Chu Monster

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:53 pm
Rechu
Zephire
BaBii-GiRL455

xD Amen to that. And the fact that she overreacted to what I said like that shows she's not mature xP But oh well, we've all felt the horrible shame of our memories of being 13. ._.;

13 was probably the most boring year of my life. and on my 14th birthday, my friends declared it was backwards day, so instead of turning 14, i turned 12...now i'm 11...grrrr...
but, yeah, i do remember ho immature i was at 13, and though, i was actually mature compared to the people around me, even though i was still immature  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:38 pm
virgin still  

FlamingBurito

gotanhulahula

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:45 pm
xd xd xd xd xd I DID IT IM ENGADGED here is a pic of the ring User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:58 pm
0_Setsuna_Mudo0
xd xd xd xd xd I DID IT IM ENGADGED here is a pic of the ring User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wow nice ring hope she liked it biggrin  

red-death2000

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:40 pm
0_Setsuna_Mudo0

That`s pretty.
My husband didn`t propose to me with an engagement ring. Ring-pop baby.

And I`m not even kidding. It was apple flavored. We got a ring later though. >.>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:46 pm
x__P o e t
0_Setsuna_Mudo0
xd xd xd xd xd I DID IT IM ENGADGED here is a pic of the ring http://www.diamond-ring-diamond-rings.com/images/5.jpg

That`s pretty.

And I`m not even kidding. It was apple flavored. We got a ring later though. >.>

That's so cute =)

I've always thought it would be nice to be proposed to at the beach. He'd have the ring in a sort of clam shell, and inside would be a pearl and diamond ring. [[I'm a sucker for pearl rings xP]]

xD lol did you eat it?

Lady Chu Monster

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:49 pm
Rechu
x__P o e t
0_Setsuna_Mudo0
xd xd xd xd xd I DID IT IM ENGADGED here is a pic of the ring http://www.diamond-ring-diamond-rings.com/images/5.jpg

That`s pretty.

That's so cute =)

I've always thought it would be nice to be proposed to at the beach. He'd have the ring in a sort of clam shell, and inside would be a pearl and diamond ring. [[I'm a sucker for pearl rings xP]]

xD lol did you eat it?

Yes. Yes I did. It was fantasmical.

That would be nice to proposed to on a beach. But knowing me, and trust me, I do, I`d end up having very uncomfortable beach sex. Me and sand aren`t the best of buds.

Alan and I were actually planning on doing the ring pop thing for our wedding, then getting our rings tattooed on, but my mother threw a hissy fit. :/
So we didn`t.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:58 pm
x__P o e t
Rechu
x__P o e t
0_Setsuna_Mudo0

That`s pretty.

That's so cute =)

xD lol did you eat it?

That would be nice to proposed to on a beach. But knowing me, and trust me, I do, I`d end up having very uncomfortable beach sex. Me and sand aren`t the best of buds.

Alan and I were actually planning on doing the ring pop thing for our wedding, then getting our rings tattooed on, but my mother threw a hissy fit. :/
So we didn`t.

I know someone from a local band here called Johnny Stranger, he got the word "Wait" tattooed on his ring finger, so he has a reminder for himself to be abstinent until marriage. He says he's getting the tattoo removed once he gets married, and it sounds like it would hurt D;

I've never really even considered beach sex.. but if I were to do it on the beach we'd have a big towel or a blanket at least xDD but then you're barely at the beach at all ._.

A water bed sounds like fun though. xD

Lady Chu Monster

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:02 pm
Rechu
x__P o e t
Rechu
x__P o e t
0_Setsuna_Mudo0

That`s pretty.

That's so cute =)

xD lol did you eat it?

So we didn`t.

I know someone from a local band here called Johnny Stranger, he got the word "Wait" tattooed on his ring finger, so he has a reminder for himself to be abstinent until marriage. He says he's getting the tattoo removed once he gets married, and it sounds like it would hurt D;

I've never really even considered beach sex.. but if I were to do it on the beach we'd have a big towel or a blanket at least xDD but then you're barely at the beach at all ._.

A water bed sounds like fun though. xD

Getting tattoos removed is a b***h, or so I`ve heard.

But, sand can work its way through a towel. . .

Waterrrrbedddsssss. . . : D
That`s one of those places where you can`t help but giggle when your buddy is lusting after your body, but he can`t stay supported long enough to finish the lusting.

xDDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:11 pm
Hahaha xDD;

Yeah water beds would be so hard to stay focused and well.. in any position other than laying down on xD Me and my boyfriend tried sex in the bath, but the water splashing all over the sides made me giggle too much so we just moved back onto his bed xP

My mom used to have a water bed o: I slept on it when I had the flu and woke up covered in vomit =(

Lady Chu Monster

Kunoichi_gurl_xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:57 pm
wow..?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items