Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nadir-seen-fire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:43 pm
dan... I'm 16...
and I joined this guild because of my own ideas of how the battle system could work.....
though... I was slightly off0sighted, I thought I'd see hundreds of threads talking about how the battle system could work, and what people want for it...

well... I'm going to make my contribution by creating a thread for giving your ideas of how the base of the battle system could work.... considering that I can't find one here...

---
scratch that.. there is one.... but it dosen't look all that active.. or organized...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:14 pm
Hi, everyone!

I am Saryann and from Finland. I'm 21 years old girl who loves writing, reading, playing different games (RPG is my favourite), anime/manga, computers (also study that one wink ) and... collecting different stuff. heart heart heart

I'm currently working with my web site, so in the future you can read there more about me.

I can also be found as Arachlia (my second avatar in Gaia), but mostly I use Saryann.  

Saryann

Star Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Aurvandil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:46 pm
Hi 16 livin in Cali, male, I'm a studant, my spelling isn't perfect and neither is my grammer. I like several things examples; FLCL, Zimm, Nny, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Tad Williams books, The Stand, Xbox, PS2, The Internet, and some stuff i can't really think of right now. I cant wait for the battle system to come online & hope by joining this guild i learn some useful things.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:07 pm
Hey everyone. Just call me Asher or Ash or,you know what,call me whatever you feel like.I'm an 18 year old guy living in Southwest Missouri in a small town that is...well....boring. My hobbies include both playing and watching soccer,video games,and working with computers. I plan on going to college in January so right now I am stuck at home. Anything else you would like to know,or just want to be friends,send me a PM and I'll get back ASAP.  

AsherDantais

Zhaff

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:03 am
Cadbury Creme Egg
Hi im 15, i live in england and i am currently doing my GCSE''s.
i love being Random but i RP aswell smile my favourite band is Muse and my favourite TV show is Most Haunted.

My fav films are Donnie Darko and The Butterfly Effect.

I Love Donnie darko, and you know i love muse. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:40 pm
i am 15, 16 next week
*starts dancing around*
i live in england ninja and get torched every teach lesson by Cadbury Creme Egg..........he makes me read his jernaol gonk and treatens to turn my com off..........he also calls he the hore of saiten........i dunno why im a real angel and never do anything wrong rolleyes

well i love to write and i want to be an auther its my dream. i like hanging out with mates, drawing, singing(even thou the window seem to crack), rping, playing some vido games..........i like all types of music, and i like watching lost and all me soaps. like creamy i am also studing for my GCSE's which i hope will come out quite well.........well i hope i pass them all with flying colours really.

((see i posted, happy now!! <----he knows who im on about))

TheeFourthMonth

Obsydian Black
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:55 pm
wow, lots of people joined up since i last checked! xd

welcome to the guild guys! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:57 pm
well i joined ages ago.........just didnt post rolleyes

TheeFourthMonth

Obsydian Black
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:01 pm
kara_water_tamer

ow well... sweatdrop

welcome anyway! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:09 pm
ObsydianBlack
kara_water_tamer

ow well... sweatdrop

welcome anyway! xd

lol, thanks 3nodding

TheeFourthMonth

TheGreatSashinu

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:07 pm
Hello I am new here and I love RPG's.

My name is TheGreatSashinu, some call me Sashinu or Silver. You may call me whatever you want with in reason. I am from the USA. I like to watch anime, other shows other than anime. Going online and playing a few different RPG sites. I post to topics that are interesting or I have an opinion to. For more about me just Private Message me. Oh and I am 18 years old, and I am a girl.
Well that seems to be all I want to tell you about myself for now or all I can think of right now for at times I can not think of things to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:04 pm
im called yami on gaia in real life i am 13 but dont discriminate because of my age i can hold my own stressed . i run cross country im blonde(fading to brown crying ) and i have bright green eyes in gaia im a wrath(a minion of death the grim reaper) i steal souls an my weakness is the pure lifgt of angels and the burning light of the sun  

yami_wraith_1

AnimeGameMasterRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:37 am
Hi, I'm new to this Guild and is 15 years old. heart
As you can see I'm poor, so donations are LOVED!
Thank You!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:09 pm
i'm 18 and live in washington state and that's all you need to know  

crazydude444292

dorbalius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:01 am
Hello i'm Dorbalius and i live in Texas baby the lone star state. I represent Dallas and the 214. I am 18 and like to drink and party but if im not doing that im here on gaia seeing whut's up, i joined like a week ago so i don't have money and if you'd like charity is welcome. So any way i like to fight i've been to juvi and to jail, i am part of a gang called Sur 13 and that about it

Dorbalius AKA Prince of Tecnochilan lord of the Aztecs  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces