Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil/Biohazad Trivia thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 pm
Correct! So where did you dig that one up?

For those who don't know:

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:00 pm
That RE forum you posted way back in late October. mrgreen  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:00 pm
Oh, you lurker. And stalker.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:12 pm
I'm not either of those. :XP: I just remember way back when you posted that I browsed a Trivia topic and it had that in it. Pretty neat easter egg.

For my question...

Who actually was the Crimson Head Elder (the one in the coffin)?  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:13 pm
Well, common belief that it's George Trevor, but I've always disagreed with it. There's no real proof that it is Trevor... Is there?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, common belief that it's George Trevor, but I've always disagreed with it. There's no real proof that it is Trevor... Is there?

Correct! Proof is in the four masks you use to open his coffin in the first place. The masks were reference to Lisa's violent nature.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:25 pm
I still don't see what the masks have to do with Lisa? I mean, it's not Silent Hill, where half the things you see are symbolism from the subconscious of one of the characters. I don't think they said, "Here, lets make this coffin open based on his daughter's craziness."
I dunno, I still don't buy it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I still don't see what the masks have to do with Lisa? I mean, it's not Silent Hill, where half the things you see are symbolism from the subconscious of one of the characters. I don't think they said, "Here, lets make this coffin open based on his daughter's craziness."
I dunno, I still don't buy it.

When she ripped the skin off of women's faces? I know he was supposed to be buried at the tombstone you find in the original Resident Evil (in the hole in the room with the second Yawn fight), but I think they changed it to him being in that coffin in the REmake.

We'll probably never know...  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 pm
I still don't think that's Trevor. He was killed, never exposed to the T-Virus.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:17 am
Post a question already. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:49 pm
Name two things that were going to be in the original Resident Evil game, that they decided not to include, that they later DID include into REmake.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Well me beign the casual observer, and having no way of actually accessing that kind of information since I on't have the game...I would say that the crmison heads was one of them...the other thing I'm not sure, I'll have to think about it. Then agian Crimson heads might not be...  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:57 pm
No, that is not correct.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Name two things that were going to be in the original Resident Evil game, that they decided not to include, that they later DID include into REmake.

Uhh... Lisa Trevor?
The self-defense weapons...?
Actually showing Kenneth getting his head bitten off by the zombie? - (was supposed to be in the botched Director's Cut)
A more gory version of Joseph getting eaten by the dogs? - (was also supposed to be in the botched Director's Cut)
Forest coming back to life?

Chris smoking? Oh wait... that didn't make it into the remake either.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:46 pm
So many guesses and none of them are right. XP

It's so simple, too. Trevor's Diaries. Come on, they were not in the original RE, but were all written for it, there was actually a lot more to them than what you find in REmake.

The other one was the unlinked Item Boxes, which, it says right in the game, were planned for the original.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff