Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello people of earth 6

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:53 am
Tracy
hello! :3
well, my name's Kelsey, but you can call me Tracy or Koko-Chan if it's easier to remember. maybe even T-Chan. x3
well, i'm currently fourteen and i live in quebec, canada. so yes, i do know french and no, i don't live in an igloo.
i recently got into crafting when i saw someone who had put cute images on a shirt. i thought it was the cutest thing in the world. and so, i got materials and started making a shirt of my own!
i'm pretty good at sewing felt to stuff. sewing isn't really my thing, but i could do it if i really wanted to.
my sister actually took my camera, but i'll tell you about one thing i completed yesterday. it's a little underwear pin. yep. it's a pin shaped like little panties. xD
i got the idea from someone on deviantart i saw. it was the cutest thing i had ever seen. <3
i'll let you all see it when i get my camera back.

lulz lulz!!!!
:3
what did you make the pin out of
lulz
bragas
[insert girly giggle here]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:46 pm
Well my name is Leland Nymphadora(don't laugh....bloody British dad naming me after some stupid cousin) L. You can call me Len, Lelend, or Nymmy. I am 15 and live in Southern California of the USA. Yes I am still in high school and a pathetic freshmen, I very much wish to be taking art this year but alas am stuck in animation, which isn't half bad but I miss the feeling of my hands having no water left in them...oh well thats what the swimming on the swim team get you too.

Well I've been into sculpting and crafts since I was little. Took clay classes every summer when I was little. Got better in drawing too then. What got me started in crafts.....ummm hmmmm you know I'm not really sure. But I guess my first conscious getting into sculptures had to be last year in my art class. The teacher was really good and gave us a lot of freedom that we normally didn't get. We had a semester to do our own project and could do what ever we wanted.

My specialties are definitely baking and clay, but generally the sewing machine is my downfall.....I hurt myself making cosplay costumes....-_-
I'll eventually get my artwork online. I only have the more recent ones thought but over this vacation I'm planning on doing a few new ones. Maybe a few new statues, necklaces, cups, and stuff.  

The Redjay

neeel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:09 pm
name: same as avi
i've been Sculpting around 8 or 9 years on and off, but have always been crafting and making art. i started doing it because, its in my blood. i work in wood, stone, polymers, clay, super sculpty, wax...ect.

my weakness is motivation lol.

the links i have are really old stuff i did when i was around 19..i'm paranoid about posting my art, lots of theiving grunnies out there

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/xmanimalx/egg.jpg

mmm i thought i had more photos in my bucket than that....lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:19 pm
Hello all, I'm Cindy, 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. cool
I've been working with Sculpey for about a year now, after ordering it since there seems to be no polymer clay available whatsoever in the local stores. I once had this set of Fimo clay when I was like, 7 or 8. I believe I made a seal and a turtle. I can't remember where the remaining clay went to though.

Anyhow, some clay creations on deviantart got me interested. After getting the clay I bought a bunch of acrylics paint and some tools, and now I'm hooked. 3nodding Some of my creations are on my dA account, cinyke.

I've also tried my hand on felt, and I like that alot too.

Right now I've been working on an Ichigo (from Bleach) sculpture, but I've neglected it lately. All I have to make is the head, his arms and his sword, and make some adjustments here and there. I already made a small Kon figure, so who knows who will follow. wink  

xSjimmyx

Cosmic Sushi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:50 pm
Hello! My name is Kayla, I'm 19 and I live in Georgia, USA. I've always been doing some kind of craft since I was little. Now I'm doing mostly clay. I love making cute things and keychains. I would love to sew one day! I have a sewing machine but I'm not sure how. Heh, I'll learn one day. And I plan on using felt soon. Wee :}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:24 pm
'Ello! I'm Rae. I'm 23 and engaged, getting ready to graduate college in another semester. I'm a beginner in most things, but I am very interested in everything art.

My favorite medium is photography, but I also enjoy ceramics (painting them mostly since I don't really have a way of creating them).

I am hoping to get into the pottery class on campus soon, but that is pending on whether I can acquire $4000 before May.... sweatdrop

Anyway, anything else you'd like to know, just ask, I'm pretty much an open book.  

Raeden Michelle

Snape-Potions Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:53 pm
"Hello. You can call me L or lawliet on Gaia. I'm from the US and I've been into sculpture for about two, three years now."

"It was my friend that got me into sculpting and have been playing around with it ever since. My specialties? I don't like human noses and hair kicks my butt!"
D:
"Currently, I don't have any of my work displayed on the web so perhaps when I get enough time to take pictures and load them, I will."
^^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:48 pm
hi! i'm Chrissi and i'm 15. i'm basicly a noob at 3-d sculptures so any help or tecniques would be just dandy^^☺☻☺☻ so...yeah!  

iMunchyMoo

dbbmd22

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:01 pm
Hey, I'm Cindy but you can also call me Dark smile . I'm 19 and from New York, and aside from drawing extensively, I also cosplay and lately have been doing more original works from there, such as jewelry and better yet plushies. I don't like sewing machines so I do all of my sewing by hand, which also means any plushies I've made were made by hand as well smile .

I'm in an art program right now for my freshman year at college, so I get to work on all sorts of fun stuff ;; even when it does get hard or not. I don't really consider any of it part of my hobbies though, except for a choice few projects. Other than that I consider my 3d art to be moreso into cosplay and offshoots from it like my plushies and any t-shirts that I've made (which would be two..) I also have made a few backpacks from sweaters or long-sleeve shirts that were too baggy or small on me smile .

I think I might have a few stuff lying around on the web, the links are at the bottom. I have pictures of the plushies I've done thus far; only two have been for personal use and are at home (my recent one isn't done yet), and the other two were for a friend at Cali for Christmas presents smile .

First stuffed animal, Alisi (picture unavailable)
Moogle (Final Fantasy) <- sent to a friend
Hatori Sohma (Fruits Basket) <- sent to a friend
Irvine (Zoids)

Irvine's not done yet but I plan to make more later on and hopefully take commissions over the summer smile . I hope to meet some great people here biggrin !  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:24 pm
Helloo~

I am Jordan. 17, turning 18 on the 27th. Live in North Caorlina, USA.
Going to go to the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC for college. Majoring in Fine Arts, then applying for Toy Design.

I really want to get into toy design, so to get a head start, I'm in an independent study class where I'm designing a line of toys. Check out my blog for GanPen, the Gangster Penguin!

www.kawaiibakadesu88.blogspot.com

I've been taking art classes at school since forever, but I'm not particularly skilled at sculpting yet. Hoping that I can pick up some stuff from here and from college.

I am also into cosplay-related props, especially weapons.  

Dagget88

magpye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:19 pm
Hello, all! My name is Margaret, I'm 29 (old! xp ), and I live in not-quite-so-sunny California.

I mostly make things as gifts for my friends. My current favorite thing to make is felt stuffed animals (mostly because the materials are cheap), but I'd like to expand to doing more complicated things. You can see some pics of stuff I've done on my profile page. I also enjoy making pottery, when I've got access to the equipment necessary.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:21 pm
^_^ I'm Kiti, I recently turned 19, and I'm in central Florida. ^_^

I've always been interested in art, though I'm a bit of a noob with 3-D things. I learned how to crochet in like 2nd grade, and I'm working on a huge bright rainbow blanket. I love lolita and anything gothic, and I love rainbows!! I've also been into little sewn animals, although I have about 0 sewing skills. I also love face painting!!  

Kiti Veilleux

Sparkly Lunatic

Sakura Rainfall

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:43 pm
Hiyo ;] fellow members!
I am Jasmine people call me Jazzie or Jaz or even my internet name Wynter :] I'm from Hawaii~ 3nodding
I love to craft, I've always been crafty for years, recently picking up the idea of making hair flower sticks/chopsticks.
Im still working out the details of it all. I'm still a noob at it! whee I also want to get into beading bracelets and pendants and such ;]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:21 pm
Hello. I am Mercy. I have to say that though my list of experiance may be long, please do not let it fool you. I am nothing to oggle at. To be completely honest, I dislike my work so much that I have ONE picture of a peice I did. Let's see, the best way to put this is, I am a 4th year sculpture student, 2nd year pottery student; as-well-as, an advanced 1st year jewelry student, all of which was taken/ still is being taken in High school. I am a senoir( 18 yrs old ), who clearly has the ability to spell like a first grader. Please forgive that... o.O;;
Now, though I have taken all these classes, that is not the start of my, free fall in the art relm. I started with dance, and hated it (just not my thing) then moved into theater (still LOVE that) and soon after my first big role I fell back into the messy side of art. Ofcorse when I was little I wasn't aloud glitter-glue or markers, and before the age of five, crayons FORGET IT. I love messy art. But I must say that I really have found myself, the 3-D relm of art grabbed me and wont let me go.
I do plan on posting my art on DA soon... I have a page, but nothing is there... I guess I will have to post here when I do so that you all can see my stuff.
Thanks for taking the time to not only read this, but to put up with any mistakes I may have left behind.

Here is the ONE picture I have, this peice is about three years old. It is calls Mosters within.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/untold_poem513/other pictures/mosterwithin.jpg  

Mercy_untold

Angeliqe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:28 pm
Mercy_untold
Hello. I am Mercy. I have to say that though my list of experiance may be long, please do not let it fool you. I am nothing to oggle at. To be completely honest, I dislike my work so much that I have ONE picture of a peice I did. Let's see, the best way to put this is, I am a 4th year sculpture student, 2nd year pottery student; as-well-as, an advanced 1st year jewelry student, all of which was taken/ still is being taken in High school. I am a senoir( 18 yrs old ), who clearly has the ability to spell like a first grader. Please forgive that... o.O;;
Now, though I have taken all these classes, that is not the start of my, free fall in the art relm. I started with dance, and hated it (just not my thing) then moved into theater (still LOVE that) and soon after my first big role I fell back into the messy side of art. Ofcorse when I was little I wasn't aloud glitter-glue or markers, and before the age of five, crayons FORGET IT. I love messy art. But I must say that I really have found myself, the 3-D relm of art grabbed me and wont let me go.
I do plan on posting my art on DA soon... I have a page, but nothing is there... I guess I will have to post here when I do so that you all can see my stuff.
Thanks for taking the time to not only read this, but to put up with any mistakes I may have left behind.

Here is the ONE picture I have, this peice is about three years old. It is calls Mosters within.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/untold_poem513/other pictures/mosterwithin.jpg

I know I've not introduced myself properly yet....it's coming!
I just had to comment on your post...that sculpture is AWESOME! And, one of the hardest things to give yourself is the freedom to not be perfect. Because you have created something, you will ALWAYS see the areas that did not turn out as you had envisioned. Ask someone else to look at it, someone you totally trust to give you a completely honest reaction. Chances are they will not see those things. I suggest that you limit the postings on THIS site to this guild or similar locales however, the general populous on here (in arenas and such) are quite rude most of the time.  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff