Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
Zelda Songs, Fan-Fiction and Random Fan Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 42 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 46

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:53 am
great work yet again xd but yeah, I guess I'm younger and all I could keep up, and my major in school is graphic design, and yeah ninja well, I'm in my first year in graphic design, my wish(probably never come true) after I get my degree here, I want to go to Digi Pen, which is in washington state I believe, where the previous nintendo artists were and then work for nintendo and such, or as a Illustrator...in any video industry really, I don't care, as long I'm happen...actually, any industry expect Microsoft xd dont like the creation of Xbox, but yeah sweatdrop I got other drawings and such that I been working on, but its not Zelda-related, so I can't post them here and also...Great CLB....I know my defeat, and under your league, therefore, I ask, will you guide me into your greatness xd

ninja I'm serious ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:28 pm
OK, then, I guess I'll guide you sweatdrop  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:54 am
Reserved for my pic of Gerudo Chain
- This pic is nothing but eye candy sweatdrop

Reserved for my pic of Garo Chain
- This pic is... I'm not sure sweatdrop

Oh, Eva and Malu.
I am commissioning your mad skillz.

The wallpaper section for the Non-Sticky Website needs well... wallpapers.
I am commisioning you both to design some if you can.
Have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am
Anthony Voorhees

Oh, Eva and Malu.

Have fun ^^
Wow! We've been commissioned, Eva! mrgreen
So, is there any game in particular we should draw about? Or just Zelda in general?  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:45 am
Anthony Voorhees

Oh, Eva and Malu.

Have fun ^^

make wallpapers? or find wallpapers? and if we make them, do we make them by hand (drawing) or get some Zelda images and make some special effects to it, cause I got this program called Photo Explosion (*shrugs* 20 bucks...) that can do some special effects and stuff, and also, are we working together, or is this a competion? o.O;;

anyways, yeah, guide meh CLBS, well, I'll practice drawing and all, but the thing is, my stupid graphic design teacher says we're not going to work with Illustrator(same as Photoshop) for weeks >.< and I just begin touching the program, and I don't have that program at home, but at school, so during my break at school, I was wonder you can teach me how to use the tools and stuff, thats all I need really ^_^() I can't color in rl, thats worse then my drawing skills, coloring in MS paint takes too long, so...yeah.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:53 pm
I"m so jealous....

User Image

Eva Edin

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:06 am
Malu CLBS
Wow! We've been commissioned, Eva! mrgreen
So, is there any game in particular we should draw about? Or just Zelda in general?

Well, I hadn't actually thought about that, I mean, I was thinking of wallpapers about the RP, Character based, logo based, ya know that kind of thing.
I mean, if I can ever make that Chain vs Chain pic, I was thinking on making that a wallpaper for the website.
But, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have some from the games up there also.
Logos I was gonna leave to your imagination.

Eva Edin

make wallpapers? or find wallpapers? and if we make them, do we make them by hand (drawing) or get some Zelda images and make some special effects to it, cause I got this program called Photo Explosion (*shrugs* 20 bucks...) that can do some special effects and stuff, and also, are we working together, or is this a competion? o.O;;

Make wallpapers, Eva-chan. I did say design, didn't I?
How you go about it, I don't mind, hand drawn, compy drawn, images with special effects, blended images. I really don't mind.
No, it's not a competition, hon, and you and Malu can work seperately or together, I'll leave that to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:55 am
Eva Edin
I"m so jealous....

User Image

Must... have... now.  

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:29 am
xd

anyways, Malu-san, I know your busy and all, and I'm kinda busy and all x.X and well....ever heard of Rambant....meh, lil art history, Rambrant did a studio base work when he was selling his art, he got students to do his work for him, beside what he would do is the faces and the hard stuff like hands, even today art historians have trouble telling the different from a work that was done by Rambant alone or his students, why am I saying this T.T well...maybe we can do the same...I drawn some pictures that can be use for wallpaper (got Chain, Link, and Gator so far) and whats a wallpaper without color, so you think we can be partners and co-work one another x.x do I make sense? x.X;

and oh yeah, Dani, dunno if you ever check this thread but I wanna draw your character, so can you kindly give me a description, oh please pretty please ^____^ hehe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:03 am
Oh, that would make things a lot easier! I agree, Eva-chan  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:39 pm
^_^ yays! now I just need to do is scan them, and I got this other program in my computer called Photo Impression o.O; not that great, but it got other special effects that Photo Explosion didn't have, my dad know this guy that has a niffy collection of programs and he'll see if he has a copy of photoshop or illustrator for me to play with. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poor Zelda crying

This one stretches the page, so just click here
DAMN YOU LINK!!!!  

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:55 am
ninja Heres something I thought Link1987 would like ninja and no, I didn't do it -.-()

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:58 am
Yay, I should be getting my internet back today, so, I can scan the Chain piccies ^^  

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:53 am
Anthony Voorhees
Yay, I should be getting my internet back today, so, I can scan the Chain piccies ^^

goodie, I still need to finish coloring yours, I"m about halfway done, and I need to finish one Link/Chain wallpaper pic and scan the others I have ^_^

Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff