Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

The Random Poet

700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:16 pm
Tavaun
Hi everyone, my name is Tavaun on Gaia but everyone can call me Charles. My favorite games in the whole world would have to be all of the Legend of Zelda series. I absolutely love them. Though my favorite game in that series is Ocarina of time. I have been playing games since I was 3 and have not stopped since. Some of the games I play are Zelda, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Baldur's Gate (Some might know of it...), Super Smash Brothers Melee, and so on... to many to name. My favorite types of games are RPGs, Adventure, FPS, Tactic types, Story lined games, but I will play every type of game to see whether I like it or not. Also, on a final note... I have to say that pizza is awesome! Sorry... thanks for reading.
I have to say, you have good taste. In both food and game types. I love real time strategy, fps, and adventure myself. Some RPGs are good, like the paper mario series.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:19 pm
Hi im piscesgirl1417 and just got accepted today (YEA!!) i'd love to meet new people and get to talk about anything (especially nintendo , lol)  

piscesgirl1417

Hawkelion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:58 pm
Hey, I'm new here. I love Pokemon, Golden Sun, Zelda, FF,Smashbros, Sword and Children of Mana, Star Fox, Harry Potter, Fire Emblem, and a whole lot of other games. My first ever expeiance was with the Game Boy Color and the Game Road to Elderado. After that I wanted a Poke'mon game so I've known Pokemon since I was 5 years old. My first ever Poke'mon game was Silver. I know a lot about the games I play because I study them so I can be an expert video game design and programer when I grow up. So I hope I can be of service to anyone who needs help, and I would lve to make new friends! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:59 pm
Why can't marriage be...

Hey, I'm Super_Dragonite and love most things Nintendo! My favorite games are the Pokemon games! (For portable devices, mostly. Colosseum was kind of iffy.)

...just as universal as love?

Super Dragonite

Elder

TrePVox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:11 pm
Hey guys,
I'm Tre and I am a huge Nintendo fan boy.
I'm new here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:22 pm
Hi, my name is Crow. I like the color blue and my favorite video games are Guitar Hero, Halo Series, the Legend of Zelda series. Also, my occupation is being a ninja... Does that count as a secret? (Rule jokes are fun >_>)  

Demonic_Cr0w

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:47 pm
New member. Like dogs. And video games. Obviously. Or else I wouldn't be here. Nothin' else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:51 pm
Waynebrizzle
mandicandi428
My name is Mandy.
I love Nintendo.
I love all Zelda games.
I love Super Smash Bros.
I love Pokemon.
I rock.
xD

What do you rock, exactly?

My life, I guess.  

mandicandi428

Heir_of_Hyrule

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:26 pm
Well, I'm new.. ^^
I like videogames (as if you couldn't already tell)
I've been addicted to videogames since the age of 3!!! My first game was Mario Paint.... Yup.. I know, I'm cool...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:11 pm
ganthowler is the name, and i like to be called only Gant. ^_^
Pokemon, Super Smash Brothers and Star Fox fan, i like every game from Nintendo (not every, but many).
That's all I think it's need to talk. ^__^

ganthowler

Gillder

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:17 pm
Hello!
I am Gillder and i'm new to the guild. (and very excited to be here)
I love video games (duh) and I think my first Nintendo game was either Super Mario 2 or Super Mario 3.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:39 pm
Good lord. Two (or is it three) days in the spotlight, and ten pages worth of new members (and old ones that post anyway)?! This is crazy.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

mikominouchi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:27 am
Hi, I'm Mickie or Mikomi which ever. I'm a 22 year old girl living in podunk Wichita KS! I'm engaged to a wonderful man who provides me with lots of love and lots of nintendo stuff!
I've been playing games since I was a little girl and always wanted to grow up to be Samus Aran. Yeah, no Barbie dolls here, hunny!
I'm a certified Cosmetologist and I love to sew.
I love anime and Manga... currently obsessing over Death Note and Cow Boy Be Bop. I love to cosplay... even comic book charecters as well. Besides Samus I always loved Harley Quinn and have a batman tattoo. I cosplayed Harley which has got to be the funest charecter to cosplay, since I can do the voice!
Now I have to figure out how to make a Samus Cosplay Costume... hmmm.... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:23 am
IceintheInk
GreatTidus
Hi people, I am GreatTidus, but you can call me Ben or Tidus. I am 15 years old, and I enjoy playing games (no kidding!).

I began gaming on the Sega Mega Drive, which my brother had. After that, he got a Playstation, which I used a lot too. Later I got a GameCube and eventually a Wii. My favorite game is Final Fantasy VIII (PSone), but I also enjoyed Zelda: The Wind Waker and The Twilight Princess.

Games with a good storyline, good gameplay and swords are the games I like most (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Zelda, Fire Emblem).

Wind Waker! I really enjoyed that. Never met anyone else who did.
That is because most people think it looks kiddy... But it is a very good game.  

GreatTidus

Devin the Dinosaur

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:31 am
HAY GUYS!~

I'm Rainbow Sketchy, your future fairy dictator/princess. My Nintendo DS is my lifeline, and I have named it Monochrome. I like to read, and gaming is my passion. Not to mention that I can beat your butt on Super Mario 64. Literally. mrgreen

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games