Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:37 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
emo kid pain suffering
my effect is dark soul of shatters came from witch a small soul and his father and mother has left him to be bound from witch life has became a nightmare and this is called THE ROYAL KNIGHTMARE and witch has broung apon sorrow crys darkknes pendamonic pendamourin exridudity
all witch wwords has brought fate that wich has mine in many ways
what the hell is wrong with you?

You mean besides the fact he needs to learn out to spell?

dont bother the kid. he knows how 2 express himself :3 a little dark for my taste but very interesting. i like this kid biggrin

umm no? All the above is just plain wrong, and the english makes no sence, if I could read what he was writing maybe but DAMN!

well, i suck at english 2... O.o im from a different country he might be the same... and come on T-T you know whant he is trying 2 say... the old "i bleed black blood" speach. i hadent seen it in years biggrin

Oh like that damn emo kid song? seriously, this kid needs to really get a life, this was honestly......sad. I mean no one actually says this like this, the thing is, if he was joking, hell yeah it's be funny, but he's way to serious about teh whole thing. Time to lighten up kids, have some fun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:06 pm
Nikura Uchiha
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha

dont bother the kid. he knows how 2 express himself :3 a little dark for my taste but very interesting. i like this kid biggrin

umm no? All the above is just plain wrong, and the english makes no sence, if I could read what he was writing maybe but DAMN!

well, i suck at english 2... O.o im from a different country he might be the same... and come on T-T you know whant he is trying 2 say... the old "i bleed black blood" speach. i hadent seen it in years biggrin

Oh like that damn emo kid song? seriously, this kid needs to really get a life, this was honestly......sad. I mean no one actually says this like this, the thing is, if he was joking, hell yeah it's be funny, but he's way to serious about teh whole thing. Time to lighten up kids, have some fun.
the kid is just weird, there's funny, and there theres just stupid replies  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:21 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha

the kid is just weird, there's funny, and there theres just stupid replies

Thats true as well, but that kid, hinestly, it was a dumb reply, not "cool" or even half way funny.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:11 pm
I've been denied of many things close to me. People make fun of me because I listen to rock and I am black. People play with my emotions. I am often misunderstood and taken lightly. I can't bring myself to suicide, though. I'm not emo.  

Dark King Treble

DKMG

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:45 pm
three things...
1. my drama with friends...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....
i was confused and alone...i still am..  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:32 am
DKMG
three things...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....

!. Part of life,
2. also part of life,
3. maybe an excuse
and wait thats four not three hun.  

Nikki the Juggalette

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:58 am
Nikura Uchiha
DKMG
three things...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....

!. Part of life,
2. also part of life,
3. maybe an excuse

i think she ment that she was confused thanks 2 those 3 things she mentioned and that she is still confuzed because they are still there. Therefore not counting as a 4th reason because it is something that happend thanks 2 things that made her emo.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:23 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
DKMG
three things...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....

!. Part of life,
2. also part of life,
3. maybe an excuse

i think she ment that she was confused thanks 2 those 3 things she mentioned and that she is still confuzed because they are still there. Therefore not counting as a 4th reason because it is something that happend thanks 2 things that made her emo.
que es esto?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:33 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
DKMG
three things...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....

!. Part of life,
2. also part of life,
3. maybe an excuse

que es esto?

Are you trying to say what is this? Sorry this makes no sense to me. I've had 2 years of spanish but never have seen people ask a question such as this biggrin What I can translate that to is This is that, or What is that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:11 am
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
DKMG
three things...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....

!. Part of life,
2. also part of life,
3. maybe an excuse

que es esto?

Are you trying to say what is this? Sorry this makes no sense to me. I've had 2 years of spanish but never have seen people ask a question such as this biggrin What I can translate that to is This is that, or What is that.
i can't get what he's saying  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:38 am
I BECAME EMO WHEN MUMMY AND DADDY GOT ME THE LEXUS AND NOT THE PORSCHE FOR MY GRADUATION PRESENT!

HOW COULD THEY! THEY RUINED MY LIFE!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:46 am

rofl
I missed you Dave.
I missed you tons.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Nymyera

Adorable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:45 pm
Erm... I get called emo for the music I jam to. (I like it because it sounds pretty and helps me get the creative juices flowing when arting it up. xD)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:01 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
DKMG
three things...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....

!. Part of life,
2. also part of life,
3. maybe an excuse

que es esto?

estas jodio pq si quieres hablar en español pues hablo español. oka lo que dije fue que lo ultimo no tenia nada que ver con los 3 que dijo.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:59 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
DKMG
three things...
2. my x-bf
3. my family....

!. Part of life,
2. also part of life,
3. maybe an excuse

que es esto?

estas jodio pq si quieres hablar en español pues hablo español. oka lo que dije fue que lo ultimo no tenia nada que ver con los 3 que dijo.
hablo espanol un poco. pero entiendo tu palabras ahora.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games