Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:42 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
so i dont know about his guy G-corp C14 im worried it might be a scam or something completely pointless
what do you think?
I can tell you one thing. I went to the profile and he isnt part of any gaia event for sure. It probably is pointless. It doesnt look like a scam at all but just pointless. He just another gaian whos name has G-corp in it.
Figures i already figure as much but i like the idea he gave me, i did change my other avi's name for him but im thinking of getting out now, i reallly wanted to get my name out there.
oh man was his outfit lame, on my avi i twecked it a little bit and made it somewhat my own. i like it but it is missing a few peices, currently questing them right now. Look him up and see what you think, i plan on changing his name from whatever the guy told me to call him and change in to D03 for Doe not sure i think i might do something more different ill have to see.
ok  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:57 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
so i dont know about his guy G-corp C14 im worried it might be a scam or something completely pointless
what do you think?
I can tell you one thing. I went to the profile and he isnt part of any gaia event for sure. It probably is pointless. It doesnt look like a scam at all but just pointless. He just another gaian whos name has G-corp in it.
Figures i already figure as much but i like the idea he gave me, i did change my other avi's name for him but im thinking of getting out now, i reallly wanted to get my name out there.
oh man was his outfit lame, on my avi i twecked it a little bit and made it somewhat my own. i like it but it is missing a few peices, currently questing them right now. Look him up and see what you think, i plan on changing his name from whatever the guy told me to call him and change in to D03 for Doe not sure i think i might do something more different ill have to see.
ok

If he was part of some Gaia event, they would've made an announcement about it and give him a more special outfit. Maybe even a special quest or something, with a reward of course.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:34 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
what do you think?
ok

If he was part of some Gaia event, they would've made an announcement about it and give him a more special outfit. Maybe even a special quest or something, with a reward of course.
I agree on that to.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:58 pm
Yeah i know i got out of it but truth is its all Gaian Fun, our own story that most of the Gain community would know about ya get me, that would be the best thing ever ya know  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:55 pm
SO what do you guys think of me come out and tell me  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:14 pm
-D03 Deux Dos-
I think i told you already XD  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:27 pm
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
sry i posted that before i saw your comment on my Pro  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:52 pm
-D03 Deux Dos-
The Gothic Rikku
-D03 Deux Dos-
sry i posted that before i saw your comment on my Pro
it is okay ^^  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:40 pm
so what do you think about the next event, any Ideas about G-corp and the new found Brothers Ian and Gino or it may have something to do with the Zurgs and Santa being a Cow  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:40 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
so what do you think about the next event, any Ideas about G-corp and the new found Brothers Ian and Gino or it may have something to do with the Zurgs and Santa being a Cow
my guess is about the vampires and humans trying to get along. that is what they kinda ended with during the halloween event.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:03 pm
true but there has to be a connection to at least one of these two if you think about it

1. The Zurg Portal and 09
2. The Return of G_Corp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:37 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
true but there has to be a connection to at least one of these two if you think about it

1. The Zurg Portal and 09
2. The Return of G_Corp
most ppl i heard from hated the zurg and it is why lots of ppl dont want it to come back. G-corp fixed santa in one of the storylines. They dont always like to repeat events. that is why they made grunnys so ppl could look like zobimes again as they did in 04.
that is what i think  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:39 pm
cool we need santa back as a person not a cow  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:45 pm
i think he isnt a cow anymore. i thought they fixed that  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:51 pm
no they havent that also why i think they are coming back at lest for a little bit, maybe as ZOmbies who knows  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff