Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

kaiser321

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:48 pm
"no we don't but we're looking for clues." kaiser walked over to the bookshelf and saw a book by ansem. he took it and read out loud "heartless are the substance and the nobodies are the empty shells. if the two are to meet, then something of unspeakable power would be created." kaiser's eyes widened.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:05 pm
well, from what ive read here, there unexpected heartless are the least of our promblems, Ansem has been busy for the few years he was gone, He discovered a new type of beings, A heartless fusion woth a Nobody, but i guess you know all about it dont you Kaiser stare or at least some of it per say  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

kaiser321

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 pm
"hmmm? what do you mean by that?" kaiser said. kaiser looked out of the library and saw heartless coming from one hall and nobodies coming from the other. kaiser created a firewall to halt their advance. kaiser looked back at everyone and said "hope your all ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:37 pm
kaiser321
"hmmm? what do you mean by that?" kaiser said. kaiser looked out of the library and saw heartless coming from one hall and nobodies coming from the other. kaiser created a firewall to halt their advance. kaiser looked back at everyone and said "hope your all ready."
*Damos drops the book of and summons the Nobody from earlier to take it to his room and summons keyblade* ready as i can ever be stare

*Somad still a bit fuming at berry's sudden change in interest gets ready*
im here to hurt stressed stare

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:53 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321
*Damos drops the book of and summons the Nobody from earlier to take it to his room and summons keyblade* ready as i can ever be stare

Berry started to read from the book she had " A Nobody that has regain there heart but something goes wrong with that happening. They aren't able to speak." Berry looks at Somad" Isn't that interesting? the symbol for it is half a heartless and half of the Organization XIII. Wow..."
((naota told me what the symbol meant ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:26 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321

Berry started to read from the book she had " A Nobody that has regain there heart but something goes wrong with that happening. They aren't able to speak." Berry looks at Somad" Isn't that interesting? the symbol for it is half a heartless and half of the Organization XIII. Wow..."
((cool i was hoping someone would explian it to me sooner or later sweatdrop ))

*Somad looked at berry* sweatdrop arent you going to get ready for the attack sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:40 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321

*Somad looked at berry* sweatdrop arent you going to get ready for the attack sweatdrop
Berry looked at Somad" I must of zoned out!" Berry book-marked the page and put in her her bag she had been carrying with her"So whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:42 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321

Berry looked at Somad" I must of zoned out!" Berry book-marked the page and put in her her bag she had been carrying with her"So whats going on?"
eek domokun  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:48 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
kaiser321

eek domokun
Berry was scaried to death now that she had missed something very important and that they would yell at her soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:59 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

eek domokun
Berry was scaried to death now that she had missed something very important and that they would yell at her soon.
((i wasnt yelling more anxoiis bite my nails worried))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

eek domokun
((i wasnt yelling more anxoiis bite my nails worried))
((never said you were. XD she worried now.))
"tell me what happened....please...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:30 am
Ryed sat in the shadow of a tree with a sketch book. He was drawing dragons fighting eachother, or dragons flying playfully together... Everything that involved dragons actually.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:51 pm
just stays the farthest away from the door hoping he didnt have to get involved  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:55 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed sat in the shadow of a tree with a sketch book. He was drawing dragons fighting eachother, or dragons flying playfully together... Everything that involved dragons actually.
*Damos's Captured Samurai was running past by him and noticed him sitting there drawing, he knelt and waited for orders from him*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:57 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
*Damos's Captured Samurai was running past by him and noticed him sitting there drawing, he knelt and waited for orders from him*

Ryed was startled by the newcomer. "What the... Who or what are you?"

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces