Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:37 pm
OMG yes, I cant wait for the Gaia housing system, it sounds so fun...hopefully the furniture dont cost much..I mean if a shirt on Gaia cost 100-1000 gold...How much will a couch cost eek xd .....that would be so cool if you could throw parties in your house..lol I would throw one every week whee O yes and I cant wait for the battle system as well..so many good and exciting stuff, HURRAY!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:40 pm
Oh that sounds like so much fun!! ^.^ Oh yeah you have a point there Tiff. Sheesh. sweatdrop It must cost quite a bit. Meh... Oh well. I think it would be worth it. And being able to throw parties. Whew! Mwahaha. xd  

XColdXHeartX

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:46 pm
yes...i can see my house now...*eyes sparkle* lol blaugh From my knowledge, these are the following that are coming out in order
1)Gaia housing
2)Gaia battle sytem
3)Mini games

lol.....for the battle system I would so be an...assasin ninja lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:09 pm
which arises the question.. should i save up for battle.. or kewl lookin house.. hmm..

To party with style.. or to kill with style....  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:22 pm
lol I so know what you mean Kurai lol.....ive seen some pictures of Gaia housing.....however im not sure if they are officially real or fake.. stare O ya and I also hear that the battle system will be based upon Final Fantasy fighting tactics...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:33 pm
I cant buy clothes how am I gonna buy anything else XP?!! gotta start selling more stuff.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:40 pm
::slugs across the ground::

School is back... Oh the agony of studying and doing homework and uggg.. ::dies::  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:52 pm
BWHEEEEE! And at the end of the month you'll get to have me making it your worst nightmare ^>^!  

Rene the Hopeless

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:59 pm
Final Fantasy battle system?! 5w3333333337.

*casts Triple on self and then launches all opponents into a hellish barrage of Ultima, Meteor, and Meltdown*

FF8 magic is the tops... next I cast Aura on self and then I Renzokuken you all to death whammie whammie whammie! While glowing orangish and my gunblade purple and such. Following up with a laser beam shooting from outer space and then the Lionheart move. Can anybody say... pwn3d?

Yeah yeah I doubt they'll sweat all the FF moves and junk...just goofing off.

Anyways in case u couldn't tell I like idea of killing with style. But prob with that is, will good ol' rp style battles become obsolete? I love writing out what my character does in a fight...but then again that might be getting somewhat old for some peeps... decisions, decisions...

And heck I'll remake that cafeteria thread so I can rp with Aili some more XP. I'll get to it at some point. Unless someone else beat me to it and I'm just very unobservant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:11 pm
Maybe there will be a battle dome kinda like in neopets O.o or maybe it'll be like the new ria where they give u like items and life points where u can still write out attacks it just like gives info on who u are and ur skill and we dont even have to pay attention to that. domokun  

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:08 pm
Wow whats with all the new stuff i leave for one day and gaia becomes a dream for me whats going on.I'am alittle confused sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:35 pm
w00t guys.. i have a freakin Flu.. : biggrin ies:: may not be on for a while then.. T.T but don't worry ill live.. I got Fruit basket to watch (reccomended by rene) And Wet summer days ^^. I can't wait to start mai Azumanga Diaoh thingy show to come ^^. That Anime sounds really good. ::hack cough die::  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:38 pm
Lucky -_- i barly ever get my little paws on anime.I jsut got my Witch Hunter robin and Inu-yasha *sigh* And Love Hina..but it gets stuck on the computer alot stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:17 pm
You know what. Your really wierd, u say anime stinks then u want to go and watch it xp hehe blaugh

GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying Eat soup and toast and uhh drink gingerale and tea!!!! And water that's good too.  

Rene the Hopeless

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:50 pm
Anime...*sigh* me no get to see much. They took off my MMBN anime from Kids WB and still have that retardicated Yu-gi-oh which takes itself far too seriously and can't hold up its cards to battle chips ever. I've seen most of Trigun... which is an okay anime but they messed up the story and such. And just a few Kenshins and that's mostly it.

*sob* I'm an anime deprived nerd...  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games